ttc buddies since 9/10

Saw the temp drop this morning. I wouldn't pay much attention to it though cause it could mean nothing and stressing over it won't do any good. Hope that it wasn't a bfn. When are u testing again?

i dunno, i can't bring myself to test again, i ran to the bathroom to pee this morning before the urge to poas got me so i wouldn't test. i just know its going to be neg......my bbs don't hurt anymore, and my temp just keeps going down....maybe if my friday af isn't here i will. my countdown thing says it should be here wed. how are things going with you? getting the moving process going?

Got boxes that's about it but we are going to try and move out by this week so we don't have to pay another month of rent. Hope Af stays away for u.
I was talking to a donor but now he hasn't emailed me back since Saturday so idk if i even get a chance this month. I'm suppose to O monday or tuesday so who knows.

that's awesome about the move, i can't believe it's already time for you to O again! wow time flies when your not in the 2ww! ugh i was such a basket case today, almost everything made me tear up today it was flipping ridiculous! i just couldn't stop i was sooo emotional today, i felt like a girl lol. These hormones are getting the best of me. i'm sure pms is rearing it's head for af soon.

I know right!!! O always creeps up and then the tww seem forever lol. I hope she isn't coming for u, sorry u were having some bad pms symptoms, hopefully they weren't pms, but in that state it's nice to be cuddled by dh.

so....af got me AGAIN! so now were officially on a break, not doing opk's, not doing, clomid, to temping, nothing. we'll probably even use protection this month!

I'm sorry she got u. I am financially forced to take a break as i can't afford the kit right now(or at least in time for O day) I haven't temp since af got me and no opks but can't help notice cm lol. Hope u decide to just ntnp instead of protection. I'm kind tempted to visit my old donor on O day and see if he will give a donation since i'm there, i guess i'm not ready to just sit and do nothing. Haven't heard from the fertility clinic yet so will call my Dr soon. At least we can take this break together lol

yea, that's the good thing, at least we can do it together! i mean what's it gonna hurt to just stop by........

i know i'm terrible! talked to the nurse, she doesn't want to up my dose because i'm not sure if i want to take a cycle off or not......so she did fill it again for 50, not to just decide what i wanna do, i have 1 day!

LOL take it take it. jk personally if i could go with the flow i would in a heart beat but wanting a baby is such an urge that i would also do anything, so at the end it's up to u. And of course dh. U have more then a day just so u know cause u can take it as late as cd 5 :D

i know but they want me to start on cd 3 and i'm already cd2. I dunno ugh! my dh still wants to try so i'm going to talk to him some more tonight and see what he really wants to do. i mean if he really really wants to do it, then i'll do it for him! It's just if i did get preg this cycle i'd be due the beginning of jan.....so close to christmas...

I'm a January baby and it's not as bad, always got gifts for Christmas and my birthday

I think we decided no clomid this cycle! we'll start the clomid again next cycle. think we'll still be unprotected but only do it when we want, no temping, and no opk'ing!

I think that's the best, it will be more fun and less technical, wish i had that option.

i actually feel really at peace about my decision! I thought i would be upset about not taking the clomid or temping, but i'm not at all! but it is still early in my cycle :) hope you have a great weekend!

Well i'm looking forward to Monday as donor said he should have time then and got one today, but i am not temping or using opks. We are moving in this weekend so it will be busy busy. Hope u have a good weekend and i'm glad ur happy with ur decision.

woot woot! so glad you got a donation AND your moving, what better weekend :)

yes totally worth it. Hope i O early or that i get the donation Monday. I'm boxing up stuff today and moving it with the car today and then furniture with truck tomorrow. Gotta call at&t and fix my phone so will have some internet lol. Idk how long before we get internet in the house

oh i hope it's soon! i need to know if you get another donation :) I have to know how your getting along so don't wait to long to get internet! YEAAA for moving, i'm so excited for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->