ttc buddies since 9/10

Wow what a couple of days. We are moved in and still no internet in the house but I do on the phone. Well I didn't get another donation but I'm ok. I have no idea if I O already or its today (been cd15 since Clomid). FX I did this weekend (been ss) and I might have sat or Sunday. Maybe just wishful thinking. How are things with u?

I hope you O'd early too! FX this is your month! So glad to hear you got moved in. nothing new here just getting things ready for easter. getting the house cleaned up and getting some baking, and cooking stuff ready :) I am so excited to get some baking in. it's been to long since i cooked some amazing cakes and pies! Any big easter plans for you this weekend?

Nope didn't even realize it was this weekend but more then likely go to my dads. No kids in our family here to make Easter fun. Just like any other day for me. It does feel nice to not temp or opk. Still wondering when I oed but surprisingly not worried about it.

I about panicked when i saw you haven't been temping lol! it really does feel nice not worrying about temping or opk's for me too! I've really been enjoying the laid back month i've been having :)

Hello lovely ladies! Just popping in to say Hello :0) Hope you have a wonderful Easter this weekend! I will be joining you both in the Clomid adventures. Got the prescription today! Bet it is nice taking a break from the temping and OPKs. Hope life has been treating you both well :)

Hi stelly. Glad ur doing good. Well I have found a new donor yay!!! [happydance] he seems nice and has done it many times. He is very professional about the who's process. So feel good about this one. He will meet me half way and he do his thing in the car or restroom. Weird to me but he's done it quiet few times and is comfortable on doing that anywhere. In happy some things are going threw. Will probably still get donations from my usual donor and the new one. Better my chances :D
I have had symptoms so now idk if I did O yesterday or this weekend. Hope it was this weekend. Af due the 17th.
How about u Shadra when is ur Af due?

HELLO STELLY!!!! nice to hear from you again. i'm off the clomid this cycle but going to start next cycle. not sure when af is suppose to come i would guess.......April 28th? so glad to hear about your donor situation michelle that sounds like great news! hopefully you'll get your bfp soon :)

Hope so too. I'm feeling good lately and actually happy. Have my swings lol but mostly happy :)
As this month donation was to early I kind expect af and can't wait so can start new cycle. He just asked me to update him where in my cycle am at. So should O last day to the month apx. FX this works out. Are u tracking anything at all? ATI will probably use opk next cycle.

So glad things are coming together nicely for you! I can't wait to get the news your expecting :) nope I'm not keeping track of anything, I don't even know where I'm at in my cycle I think I'm around cd 11ish? I'm just having fun and dtd whenever we feel like it. Makes me feel much happier

So how's the day going so far??? I don't think i'm ever going to get to leave for lunch ahhhh! still ahve 30 min til i can leave and i'm going nuts, so glad it's friday!

woohoo! im so tired, im ready for some sleep. gotta get lot of cooking done tomorrow!

Lol I bet. I'm just going to hang out with my dad. Hope u have cooking :D

yay for the new donor! I'm glad you've found someone that is professional and can help ya out in time for your cycle!

Well enjoy your break Cc :) Took a break after the last MC, and I'm very glad I did- so nice to have a breather!

I officially start my new job at the hospital so I will be working 2 jobs! ACK! figure though, since we are kicking up the TTC, should get my but in gear and pay everything off now then we will have no debt to worry about! :)

Had a wonderful easter, hope ya'll had the same :)

GL stelly. Don't overdue yourself though. Afm not much keeping track but af should be due in a week I believe. Then will get with donor as far as when is donation happening. Hope he has some really good swimmers and won't take long but he will help for 6 months as they say after that should change donor. How are u Cc. Enjoying ur break?

I'm doing fine, not to much going on just hanging out waiting for my next cycle to start and go back on the clomid. it's freezing here today, so just staying inside playing with my little one until the other gets outta school. Should be around cd 16 today???? so if i do O it should be within the next ten days or so. lol

Well I hope u O soon. Although not tracking I can't help but notice symptoms and omg I go to the loo all the time. Can't hold it like I usually do. Other then bbs hurting every now and then nothing to report. Hope to get a BFP soon but this month was like last and donation was to early so not to hopeful....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->