ttc buddies since 9/10

yea those long drives suck, but at least he's not making you drive the whole way. still cramping but not hurting. ugh just wish this cycle would end already! it's killing me.

Lol still hoping u get ur bfp. Its 2 hrs to his job. If we meet outside of his job its lesser drive

i don't think that i will get a bfp this month but my fingers are still crossed. hope you have a great weekend!

Well af still here and still red and medium which is weird!?
I got to plant my first garden lol. Idk if anything will even grow, as it was sloppy but oh well something should grow. Planted tomatoes, green beans, zucchini and green peppers, then dh had me buy watermelon seeds so got to plant those too lol. My fingers are crossed for u too hope u do get ur BFP. Have a good weekend :)

this is weird. your af isn't usually that long is it???? I hope I get a bfp too i have been feeling terrible the last couple days with migraines and sick to my stomach. which with my luck i'm just getting the flu!! so have you lined up donations?? you more nervous this cycle?

I'm planning to go next Monday and maybe Tuesday (depending on gas $$), but yeah a little nervous as i don't even know what he looks like, but yet glad that i found someone else. Well af is over after i sent that msg she slowed down to spotting a few hours later lol. She was just picking on me.
as for u that are good symptoms maybe u did catch the egg. I will find out if it works around dh birthday so i hope that it does work and can surprise him.......
It be awesome if we both get our BFPs even if a few weeks apart. When are u planning to test or are u just going to wait it out?

i hope something good is going to come from me feeling like this! if not, i get to start clomid soon. af should be here friday. so i'm thinking i'll probably test then, on fri morning. so donations mon tues for the one. are you getting any donations for the other donor?

I will try to get it from the other donor too just my schedule is kind of off so idk yet. I might be able on Wednesday with both but that might be to late. I actually have to sit down and plan it. Hope u get ur BFP

lol,who knew it could be so much hard work and planning to have a baby!

I know right!!!! Its so hard for some of us,but others just think about and get knocked up. Wish was so easy for us. for how are u feeling? I'm thinking about start temping just to confirm O then stop. But idk if I can get myself un the habit again lol. I'm going to start using opks in the next few days. FX catch that egg this month

That's the worst part about all this, i was like that! my first was one time no condom and i got pregnant! my second i got preg the first month! i thought that this one was going to be easy, but it's been a year with nothing, it's driving me nuts!!!! I have 2 days til testing but i'm 80% sure i'm not pregnant :( oh well next month is clomid. I hope we both get our bfp together.

I hope we do too. I need to catch on sleep though lol, worked another double yesterday 430am-2pm 830pm-545am slept about 5 hours today picked dh up cleaned the house and now just relaxing but man i am tired. I will probably have to go in the evening to see donor cause my schedule is weird. It be to early if i did it in the morning and the evening it probably be like 8-9p. I should O Tuesday or Wednesday but i will get donation Monday to cover in case i O early and then maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm trying to stay positive that since we are at the 1 year mark that it should happen soon as that's the average right!!! We can do this :)

we can do this! i'm hoping this is it for both of us! we are hitting our one year mark too! it's time to get us both rolling on the bfp's!!!

Oh no, just now saw that the witch got u, haven't seen ur chart until today, i'm sorry :(
Have u started the clomid? I got first donation and going for the new one tomorrow. I'm hoping this month is it cause i am tired of all the disappointment. It's our time, I do hope we both get our BFP, we've been going on 8 months together ttc and it's just time for us to get our BFP.

I just saw ur fb post, glad ur lil man is doing better. how are u handling it all

thanks, i'm doing ok. it was scary but he was such a trooper and you'd never know anything happened to him now. taking the rest of the week off work to stay home with him. Yep af got me and i'm on clomid day 3 and got set up for the gyn on the 22nd. I hope it's our turn too. It's been a year for us now and it's getting old lol! you'll have to let me know how tomorrow goes! I hope that you get your bfp!!

I got donation this morning from new donor thinking about going to old one tomorrow and get a 3rd one. I'm trying hard this month as I'm tired lol. I got positive opk lmthis morning but negative tonight so idk if O day is today or tomorrow

thats so exciting! glad that you keep getting donations around O time! I really hope this is the month for you, as it has been a long road for you. So are you going to get another donation from the new donor??

Was thinking but I'm working overnight and its like a 4hr drive round trip. And I'm usually off on Wednesday but not this week. But the amount he gave me was alot (which I spilled some and it was gross) lol. The guy was nice and really a pro and he was willing to if I was going too. he's glad to help and I will keep using him if this month don't work. But I am hoping it does. The timing is perfect for once. I think I Oed last night or this morning. I wasn't able to check my cp yesterday but today it was semi high and definitely soft and semi open. And my teeth usually hurt around O time and they been bothering me since yesterday. Opk was negative last night. Haven't entered info on FF yet so idk what it will say what my O day was. But af is due the 16th and dh birthday is the 15th so hoping to surprise him. I will probably wait until then to test. I have to buy test as I don't have any in the house. How is Clomid treating u. Any side effects? Friend on fb posted how she smiles everytime she feels her son moving and stuff and my throat (can't think of the damn word) but was emotional and cannot wait to feel all that. I know i will be the happiest ever. Oh and now my bff is ttc. Although not like me and u. But they always used condoms or pull out method and this last scare is making them want another one. I know it's a promise she can't keep but told her she couldn't have any until i did. I hope she don't get pregnant before me or i will cry :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->