ttc buddies since 9/10

Actually I think I am. I'm feeling really bloated and back pain like it's time to O. going to do an opk when i get off, and i'll let you know!

I bet u will soon. Its almost that time and Clomid could move up ur O day. Wouldn't be surprised......hope u O soon I feel lonely in the tww ;)

lol! sorry opk was neg, but i had almost like ewcm? i dont get it!

Maybe ur pee wasn't strong or u missed the surge and ur Ovulating now. Maybe try tomorrow mid morning. This is when u should test twice just to confirm O day cause u cover dtd :p

well it was bfn, i knew it was to early but i was sooo hoping, my sis thought i would test tomorrow but i couldn't wait.....ugh good thing i have 2 more test, might do one tomorrow or Sunday then waiting until 15th

i'm sorry :( how are you feeling symptom wise? i'm not sure if i missed it or not i did one this morning with fmu and it was neg, and when i got home from work and it was neg, so guessing not the right time :S. either way we have bd covered. we bd on monday and thurs. and will i'm sure tomorrow.

no symptoms that are out of the ordinary, bbs dont hurt, i do have frequent trips to the loo, just alot of stress, i just wanna pull my hair out, if i was pregnant then it wouldn't be good, ugh.....anyways u have been pretty steady on ur O day so maybe ur just producing a big egg and ur just feeling it, but cd 20-21 is ur avg now so soon real soon

Yea, I'm hoping i do o this month.......the anticipation is killing me for some reason this month. Fx you get your bfp within the next couple days! Hope I get a smiley soon!

Lol u will O don't worry. Just have those spermies waiting on it. I'll text tomorrow and then wait till the 15th. Every 2 days. Depending on how i feel tomorrow. Idk i guess i think I'm out. If this cycle don't work then I'll be able to get donations several times so hopefully that does the trick :) told the local donor that if he ever finds someone who wants to have a child with (he's gay) I would be his surrogate. Just a way for me to pay him back. But first I want my own children

that's so sweet of you! i hope you get your bfp! so will you be using the gay donor only now, or you going to use all 3? still no pos opk on my end but it feels like it should be soon :S

idk i don't think i will be using the first donor anymore, but the guy in the city was so nice that i feel bad telling him he's been replaced so idk, maybe both or just local one, might just tell him a lie so i don't cut him off completely, idk but i think i do need to plan for next cycle since it was bfn today, i know still early but have no symptoms that could tell me otherwise, i'm just upset from it, i dont even know if i am testing the 15th or just wait and see if af shows, i'm just tired of the dissapointment.....how are u doing?

i'm so sorry michelle! :( i think it's good to have a plan in place for the next cycle. are you going to do the clomid this cycle?? i'm doing alright. still no pos opk, and i thought for sure I was O'ing but I guess not yet. I should O if I do this month should be by the end of the week! hoping for the best for us both.

I'm sure u will O, ur cycles have been regular since that progesterone got out of ur system, i think that's what threw it out of wack and thx to clomid it's making them regular.
Idk if i will take clomid, not really a point in it, it sucks when there is nothing wrong with u and still cannot get pregnant, i would rather have something wrong at least it can (most cases) be fixed. idk if u know what i mean, just never seeing those 2 lines it really makes me think that i can't get pregnant, not in a mean way or anything but i would rather have a chemical or something at least i know i can get pregnant. I know it's out of frustration and i would have a crisis if that ever happened to me......just frustrated, yet i acting like af is here but she isn't so i guess i'm not out yet. Just hard to stay positive.

thanks michelle! we had an awesome day. I know how you feel, and totally understand the frustration. your time will come, our time will come, we just don't know when. Are they going to test you for anything else. you said you were going to go to the fs right??

I'm going to call them back and see how long it would take to get setup for iui. And then decide. We'll see what this cycle does (although I think I know how) and then go from there. Donor in the city will also do iui if needed so glad have that as backup....glad u understand. I know some might think bad things for what I said but it just gets to me sometime.

I think that after trying for so long everyone feels the same! i'm so tired today and my back is killing me :( I need to be more motivated to work, but i just don't want to! still no pos opk yet......

I know what u mean about motivation, i've been soo tired the last few days that if i sit i almost doze off all the time if i'm not doing something to keep me awake, and if i work i have to drag myself, usually will be late as i take my time and then have to rush at the last minute, just no energy ugh!!! So frustrating.......Glad Monday is almost over

oh i know it! it's been that way for me too. so any new symptoms or do you feel af coming? It almost feels like I already O'd........I know it sounds weird cuz all the neg opk's but i don't feel crampy or bloated anymore, i guess only time will tell.

Well i hope u did, but go with ur gut. I think af is on her way, my back has been hurting and my legs have been sore when i stand for long, also bbs are itchy. All pre af symtpoms, and she is due tomorrow or thursday the latest, if she doesn't show by saturday I will test then, but i'm pretty sure she will come. Trying to keep positive and that i'm one of those that get late bfps and just having same symptoms as if af is on her way.....wishful thinking i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->