ttc buddies since 9/10

Woohoo for O! i'm hoping this is your month too. The clomid is fine, it doesn't affect me at all really! I do kinda get night sweats but it's hot out, so that could be it too.I'm glad the donor is really nice, and you can use him again, and fx your bff doesn't get preg before you! I hope this is it for the both of us! i'm getting tired of trying.

i'm just glad we have each other for support, this ttc road is to hard and i am also tired of trying, i'm taking it a more relaxed approach and just not caring if af comes she comes but hopefully not, we both deserve our BFP

i'm taking the same approach. still trying to decide if i should temp or not. i think it adds extra stress, but i'd like to know if i o'd or not! and yes i agree we do both need our bfp! it's time.

Lol I was going to temp but would always forget to put thermometer by the bed. If anything start temping 3 days before u would O and then until u get Ch. I put - opk but I got it he night before. I figured I Oed. Today had twinges on my left so i think that's where i oed from on Wednesday. Had them then too. Now I'm having gas all the time. At work i have to walk away just so i can toot lmao. My bbs are starting to get tender as they usually do. I just hope this isn't another failed month.

Well I'm sad now. Happy for my friend but sad. As she tried this month for the first time with donor sperm and got her Bfp. Y is it so easy for some and so hard for others :'(

she did! is this your bff or another friend? I don't understand why it's easy for some, and not for others it's not really fair! I hope this is your month, i'm really pulling for you, hope your symptoms stay and you get your baby!

Hope so too. She's a girl from work her and her girlfriend tried last month for the first time. I even explained her how to do it and all. So it hurts even more. I feel like I'm helping everyone else achieve what I want

Well as upset as I was something good came out. Their donor has offered to help me. I'm sooooooo happy. He's a really nice (gay) guy and he thinks he will do it for more ppl bc it made him feel good. I'm glad cause he's local and he said he donated a lot to this girl so I know I can get great timing donations

that's awesome news!!!! hoping you won't have to use him, and get your bfp this month! how you feeling? i'm really down today just found out that the head of the lab is pregnant :( sucks! she got pregnant their first month trying and is already 3 months along and just announced it. i couldn't believe how much it hurt when i found out.....hopefully we get our bfp soon cuz i'm not going to be able to do this much longer. hope your having a good week!

I'm sorry ur upset, i know how u feel believe me. But it will be our turn soon. I'm doing good still early to ss but can't help it lol, I'm hoping i won't have to use him, but if we end up too we will use him, I hope it don't take as long cause i know it's easy to say u wanna donate but when it turns into doing it over and over bc of bfn he might get tired, he was lucky to help and get their bfp on the first try. I'm just hoping it will be that easy for me too. Maybe my old donor sperm wasn't as good as he thought lol.
Will u use any opks this month or just going with the flow? It be nice if u could get an u/s on cd 14 so u can see how ur eggs are progressing and how many follicles u have. Have u tried asking them? Oh forgot to tell u the fertility clinic finally has called but i missed it so have to call them, glad it wasn't as urgent to them as it was to me

that sucks, it took forever to call you back! holy crap. I'm thinking about asking for it if this month doesn't work out. I go for my ovary check on the 22nd so in exactly two weeks and i'll ask them then. thinking i'll do opk's just so i know if I O'd or not, that way if i didn't i'm not wondering did it work or not or if i am or not preg. other than that i'm going with the flow, mainly because I don't know what else to do! looks like your getting some good symptoms this month, you testing on the 17th??

I was going too but last night I got a 3 pack of frer and thinking about taking one tomorrow if not this afternoon. I started getting a headache last night and woke up with it. Still lingering and it was/is making me queeze which usually only happens during/around af time. So hoping this isn't a bug and its an actual symptoms. Its sinus related though. Its the kind u get when u have cried iykwim. Which I did so maybe its just build up fluids. Who knows but tomorrow I will be 8 dpo so might still be to early....fx I am. I'm sure u will O FX on cd 16 as usual.....or sooner ;)

ooohhh, you know that 8 dpo is still early though! I've got everything crossed this is it for you and i can see a pic of those two lines! let me know if you test :)

you better! haha ugh i just can't seem to get any energy today. it sucks i'm so tired....hope your having a more productive day than i am!

lol. i wish i had more energy that headache finally left about 11, but still weak from it. Idk just feeling off today but could be cause i was up at 3 am to be at work at 5am. If it wasn't that i had to i wouldnt have done nothing when got home but I had to start the dishwasher was running out of pots lol (don't have many to begin with) and cook dinner while dh fixed an electrical issue in the car.

glad your feeling better. i'm still so tired heading off to bed soon. hopefully the rest of the week goes quickly im ready for some time off!

I am too but usually my day off is after an overnight so end up sleeping all day ><

No bad feeling this morning so I put off the testing. I guess it was just a sinus headache. Will see tomorrow I work overnight tonight so probably won't test until the afternoon. Nothing else happening. No odd feeling bbs aren't even hurting when they usually do. So who knows. How about u? are u feeling O coming ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->