ttc buddies since 9/10

i have my fx and everything else for you! i hope you are too, and you have some good news for me :)

well i don't :( af creeped up on me in the night and woke up with it......ugh i guess i'm onto cycle 16. fx this cycle goes better for u

well that sucks! so are you going with the clomid this cycle then??? and what have you decided for donors? Hope the month goes by quick for you, and af goes easy on you this month. nothing new to report here just in limbo still haven't gotten a pos opk and not sure if i'm even going to O or not??

i'm pretty sure u will, with clomid it's a very low chance that u won't. I understand how frustrated it is but don't worry to much. Af so far been a bitch, had to take 5 ibuprofins to get the pain to go away but just feel yuck now!!! I'm not going to do clomid cause u can take it for only 6 cycles and if this goes to IUI i rather save it for then, if not the other meds are more expensive, plus i already O on my own. I will be using the local new donor and told the city guy that i need a break since we have to save money to go get our stuff in Ky and then if these next few cycles don't work then i will have the chance to setup and pay for the procedure and since he's in the same city i know he would do as he already said he would.

I'm not sure if i already O'd or not.........cuz it was almost pos last week sometime but i never got the smiley so who knows! af should be here soon and go to the dr on tues for my ovary check.........glad you got everything figured out with the donors, thats awesome! hope you have an awesome weekend!

Well I hope u did O by now. I just spoke today with new local donor. We'll try to get a donation Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and maybe Wednesday. Due to O Tuesday or Wednesday. But we work together so Saturdays might be canceled as I get off at 3 he goes in at 4 and its not as important. Sorry been gone. Been busy last few days and just exhausted.....how are u feeling.

HEY! nice to hear from you again. i thought you left me! had my ob appt tues and had my progesterone checked and should have my results tomorrow to see if I o'd or not. did a $ hpt and it was bfn so i'm guessing i didn't O. dr said if i didn't O he wanted me to start provera right away to "re start" my cycle i guess and up my clomid to 100mg

Well I hope u did O. Maybe just late. Sorry if made u feel like I left u. I was so tired the last few nights I didn't even check bnb.

finally got the nurse and she said my progesterone was still low at 4 something :( so they want me to start provera right away even though i have a normal cycle every month and usually on time. so who knows what he's trying. but we also up'd my clomid to 100. how you doing??? anything new

That sux. Have they mentioned about doing an ultrasound around cd 14 to see the size of ur follicles? hope the 100 do the trick.
Afm waiting to start donations. Dealing with dh these last few days. He has staff infection and the sores turned into abscess and now he has to get them changed daily. Scared to see that dr bill lol. They first thought it was cause he's diabetic but it's not but he is very anemic. Hope he gets better

oh no that terrible! hope your dh gets feeling better soon. no talk of an ultrasound or anything......still waiting for af to show other thanthat nothing new....how you doing?

He's doing better. Had to be nurse for the weekend and change his band aids. But now upset and disappointed as the donor I found local backed out cause its finally hitting him he's going to have a kid. Well told him it be nice a heads up rather then avoiding me and my text. So went to old donor and got a quick deposit. FX its all it takes. Hope af comes soon so u can start a new month. I would ask them to have a cd 14 ultrasound to check ur follicles and lining thickness. That can say so much about having issues

WTF! seriously what a jack ass. I can't believe he did that! I'm glad you got a donation at least! so are you going to drive for the other donations?

I know I was so pissed. But I'm not holding hope as that's why I chose a new donor cause obviously old ones sperm isn't great. But something is better then nothing. But u will make the drive next month and try to make 2 trips. It just sux as I could've gobw to the one in the city if I knew sooner. But he just gave me the run around.....lets just say I didn't talk to him much today at work. Oh well guess wasn't meant to be. How are u doing. Af there yet?

well hopefully you won't need a donor anymore and you will get your bfp this month! started spotting yesterday, and af showed up this morning. so i stopped my provera and start my clomid on sat!

I hope it works for us this month cause it's getting annoying lol. Idk if i Oed cd 14 or 15 but i got donation on cd 14 so i'm covered regardless. Idk what else to do. Hope af goes easy on u, idk what provera can do to it but i know it was more intense the cycles i used clomid.

i'm glad to hear that you got your donation at the right time, and hopefully that's all it takes! af has been a light "lighter" almost than usual i'm usually really heavy 1-3 but it hasn't been so far, but it is only cd2......

Well since u Oed and u did make the cycle shorter making ur lining thinner which can cause less bleeding. 12 days before af is due FX she don't come.

i hope she doesn't come either, how are you feeling so far?

Very very tired. Last night I fell asleep at 830. And frequently going to the loo. But I think they are just regular tww symptoms. Its still early for it to be anything else. Just worried. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get a tooth pulled and idk if I should tell them to treat me as if I was preggo but don't want that awkward congrats when I don't even know if I am. And if so was told its not dangerous that early. But u know how we can be paranoid. How are u feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->