ttc buddies since 9/10

oh i got a tooth filled when i was pregnant with my youngest! i didn't do the gas but i did the shot ad he was fine. hope you get some better symptoms that lead to your bfp! i'm doing fine super tired tonight but it's just like any other day on the weekends. start day 3 of clomid tomorrow so not to many days left til it's over :)

glad the clomid is almost over, hope the side effects aren't to bad. My bbs started to hurt but they always do, i just dont remember if it ever was this early. Hope i get my BFP and that u do too

fx for you! i'm so mad, so my dh has just been bringing me all my pills and not even paying attention, and i took it myself this morning and i was only taking 50mg and not 100! so i only took 50 sat and sunday 100 today.....do you think it will mess me up if i finish out on 100?

Nah I think it will be ok. Don't be mad its an easy mistake. One day won't make a difference. If anything call the nurse and ask her but I think u will be fine. Glad u caught it early. Later might have been a problem but so soon ur ok. Well got my tooth pulled. I didn't even say I was pregnant cause it really wouldn't make a difference. Anyways the toothache is gone I'm just sore right now. Dr gave me pain killers idk if it's safe or not? Wouldn't take them unless really necessary

i know that some is ok to take while pregnant, but not sure which for sure. i would just take the tylenol just to be sure. ya it was two days of 50 and i'm going to finish out the 100 for the last 3 days??

Glad u know more about these things. I'm doing better so tylonol is fine for now. Man though I've been going to the loo so often that almost feel it's not normal but I've had it before too. Just never realized since ttc how I need to pee more when in the tww.. So implantation could be any days now if it hasn't already happened. FX it has or its going to.
How are u feeling?

i have my fx for you as tight as possible! i'm feeling fine, nothing different. i kinda thought i'd have some symptoms with uping my clomid...but nothing.?

It was the same for me. Af was worst when they increased my dosage. Other then that all I had was night sweats. 1 more week before af is suppose to be here. I'm hoping for a miracle but then idk what to tell dh. I haven't told him about going to old donor cause it gave him complex and I figure as long he don't know it won't hurt him. Not that he would be against it just knowing is what the problem was. I know he will be happy and might not question. We are finally in a good place and this would be the perfect timing to get our bfp. FX for the both of us. Are u going to use opks? And have u asked about getting an u/s?

i'm thinking about opk's but not set on doing it or not???? No haven't asked about us i figured i'd wait until my appt on the 25th if bfn again and see what he thinks........I'm sure he would just be happy to have a baby, and you don't have to tell him it was the old donor just a donor?

Yeah I know he would be. But I tend to be to honest and scared it hurt him for not telling him kind of limbo. I was thinking about saying was someone else but kind already told he back out. I figure I just say he gave me one to early but it worked. Who knows might be worry for nothing. I'm hoping still for a bfp. i kind feel different but not at the same time. So idk what to think It be to early to know anything anyway

yea, either way it's baby and it's yours no matter how it got here! I hope your feeling is a good one and i hear some amazing news in a couple days!

I hope so too, it might just be not having that tooth pulled makes a big difference lol, it always hurt from O to af

so how's it been going?? how you feeling? anything new to report, when you testing?

lol. I'm going to wait it out, just still using the bathroom more then usual and got nausous this morning but i think it was cause i got over heated which sometimes happens, now if it happens again then i might link it. Trying not to think to much about it, i did the mistake to watch "Didn't know I was pregnant" and now make me wonder lol but i've gotten bfns and af so cant be wrong there.

haha, i know that show is CRAZY! i think people who "Don't know" are just being delusional! so when are you going to test? I have everything crossed for you this month, i'm hoping this is it!

Hope so too lol. i know someone that didnt know she was pregnant until she went into labor. Idk if i will test or just wait for af or some type of symptom. Meantime i have to take care of dh cause he's kidney stone is back so he's in a lot of pain off and on, i feel bad for him. I have been still going alotto the loo, i dont need to as much if i'm just sitting on the couch. My back has been hurting on and off so idk what to think, i guess i don't wanna give myself false hopes and just going along with it this month

oh michelle i hope this is it for you! i hope you get a definite symptom and a bfp soon! you better let me know when you test. nothing new for me, just waiting lol.

Well I went to do number 2 and when I wiped there was blood. Mixed in with cm. But I'm only 11 dpo or 10 the earliest. Hope its not af and in fact ib. My luck its af......

Well it's definetly af, this freakin sucks so much, guess onto cycle 17. Probably texting the city guy in the next few days and setup donations, going to do opks this month cause apperently i Oed sooner then usual. Fx it works cause i'm tired of trying

I'm so sorry! at the rate were going, we should be O'ing at the same time this cycle lol! my cp is still very hard and low, so don't feel like i'm even close to O'ing. maybe I won't O again this month???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->