ttc buddies since 9/10

Well I hope that we O around the same time. I'm tired tired of trying....

me too! i am so tired i'm pretty sure were going to be done if i'm not preg by the end of the summer! I can't do this anymore it's just making me crazy.

Sorry been away been some bad days, af got me Sunday night and Monday night i though i was gonna die from the cramps, I had some sort of bad reaction to a pain killer making them worst, and yesterday and today migraine, ugh i hate af so much right now!!!!! Feel like shit (pardon my french) lol. I wish i could call it quits on ttc but i want a child to bad to stop. Hopefully happens soon for the both of us. How are u feeling so far??

so sorry you haven't been feeling well, hopefully it gets better soon! nothing new to report here, feeling fine, no cramping or anything. hoping i O this month........

Have u started using opks? I would really suggest an ultrasound to see if ur follicles are growing so that they can see if maybe u just need the shot to trigger O.

I've done a few opk's but neg so far! yea i'm going to talk about the ultrasound when we see if i o'd or not on the 26th!

Well I emailed he donor cause I lost all my numbers and haven't got an answer back. Guess will have to use old donor again. Hope the other one answers. FF gigs me tomorrow as first fertile day cause I oed sooner last month ugh. Y is this so hard. Although I got bfn at the Dr and this is af its different idk what to think. What if this is implantation and it will take longer to show or could I have had a chemical it something. I still have headaches nausea heartburn and cramps but af is almost over I always feel better after CD 2 but I'm CD 4 and still feel sick.

you'll never know if it was a chemical or not, the only thing you can do is wait until "af" is over and then take a test and see what it says. your not taking any clomid or anything so it's not like if you were pregnant it would hurt the baby! hopefully you get to feeling better soon.......went out and bought opk's, neg so far, hopefully i'll get a pos by mon? I hope that the donor gets back to you and you get a lot of donations this month and get your two pretty lines :)

i'm glad i have someone to talk to, i know all that but u know me gotta cling to some hope. I am feeling better now but yet had a bad mood swing earlier and i just wanted to throw something and cry but i held myself. I knew the feeling wasn't right so did my best, didn't want to jump on dh for nothing. Hope u get pos opk soon, i will probably start Sunday and try to get donation on Monday if i get pos, hopefully donor calls me before then so can use him.

GL gettting all your donations together, and that you can use more than one donor to get more donations! still no pos opk yet but i'm hoping it will be soon. it's getting to late to O here soon.......hope you have great weekend!

What CD are u? Weird how u have oed without clomid by not on it!? Mention it to ur Dr next time.
Still haven't heard from the donor. Hope he checks his email soon. Idk if I should just show up at his job. My schedule has changed so that seems the only place anyways.

today i'm on cd 20...... i'm pretty upset i haven't gotten a pos opk or anything yet! I don't think it's ever going to happen for me. i just dunno what to do! Do you have your donor's number so you can just call him? I hope you can set something up for donations this month!

I'm sorry u haven't got a pos opk yet, when are u due to go back? I hope the Dr can figure out why. It will happen for u don't worry. I on the other hand idk i am trying to get donations form old one but i am planning (not sure it will happen) to just make the drive to his job on Saturday and dh might come too. I lost his number when got my phone replaced, my number is the same but idk his

I go back on the 26th for my appt, so in one week.......I have everything crossed that you get your donations you need and this is the one for you! i know it will happen, i just don't know when and it's driving me crazy waiting. i'm just about done with trying, i can't do it anymore! it's so stressful to not O and know that's why it's not happening and nothing is helping!

I completely understand where u come from. Maybe u just need a break and go to ntnp

we kinda are ntnp not temping or anything and only bd'ing it when we want to. i dunno were just going to keep going how were going i guess. so when are you do to O?

Hey ladies :) poppin in again to say hi!

CC- have you been doing OPK morning and night? possible maybe you just missed your surge... some folks have short ones!

Hi stelly how u?
CC she could be right and I hope she is. But soon u will get some answers.
I got a donation yesterday and trying to get one tomorrow but not very likely. Its summer so he has his kids alot more often. Trying to get in touch with the one in the city but n luck. I think yesterday donation was to early as I'm due to O sunday. Met another donor online so tonnage Check him out and go from there

I'm doing good :) works been crazy busy (two jobs now-a-days). 3dpo on my first clomid round!

How are you ladies?

Glad you are able to find more donors, hope he works out!

so i think i O'd, or am going to O!!!! took a test lastnight at 11 when i got home from a trip to the zoo and it was way darker than any other test i have taken. took a digi and a big fat circle. took two opk's today still really dark but out of digi's. saved my pee and going to get some this afternoon and test them. lol! HI STELLY! so nice to hear from you. how was your first round of clomid, and side effects? FX for you michelle I hope you can get another donation this weekend. hopefully you can meet up with the newest donor and get a donation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->