ttc buddies since 9/10

Yay!! Glad got some good news. I am about to O soon too. My uterus is sensitive and a little crampy but I got another donation this morning (actually 2) :happydance: so fx I do O soon. Planning to opinion any time I pee at home. Oh I soooooo hope this is it. It seems like we all are in sync this month. This makes it exiting we can go thru the tww together and symptom spot like crazy......hehe TX and baby dust to all of us.

Oh wow, we really are within days of each other! TWW buddies :D

CC- symptoms werent that bad at all... had a few hot flashes at night with the clomid, and didnt get all emotional taking it until the day after my last pill, then I cried all day (thank god I was home alone) I dreamed I had a baby and woke up sad and just bawled lol was a rather pathetic sight, specially cause I am NOT a crier at all haha. How did it treat you?

it really didn't affect me that much.....i did have hot flashes and cried the last day of my pill the first month i took it. So i saved 2 pees while i was waiting to go to town and get some digi opk's. and i took those two and one when i got home. and the one when i got home was O and the one that i took at noon was 0 and the one i took at 8 in the morning :) super excited cuz we bd'd the night before and again lastnight/early this morning so fx this is it. i hope this is it for all of us and we all get our bfp's this month. seems like everything is falling into place together! YEA for extra donations! FX for you :)

It does make it exiting we've been going song together for almost a year and this is the first time we are so in sync . I'm so exited this month hope its not a dissapointment and this is it for all of us.

OH i know! Maybe the planets are aligning or something :p I am 5dpo... so stinking impatient, all I want to do is test.

Did my first 1/2 marathon today! Feel like my legs are gonna fall off but I did it :D Only thing that was strange was in like the 2nd mile, my uterus went into crazy ninja death grip cramps for like a minute, then nothing! Hoping that means a little egg was nestling itself in nice and deep!

Hope that's the case stelly. Afm gotten negative opk so either short surge and not picked it up or I already oed which be amazing

FX you already O'd cuz it would be perfect timing!!! hope that's the case stelly and that bean is getting nice and comfortable. should be anywhere from 2-3 dpo today and feeling petty good bb's are a little sore on and off, hoping for some good news soon!

i should be 1 dpo tomorrow, but if i go by last cycle then i could be 1-2 dpo. i sure hope this is it for us. Can i say something though....ladies i am tired of peeing all the time, i swear if i change room temp i have to go like it's been 10 hours or if i sit for a little and get up move around i have to go, ugh this is so annoying. i know it's not uti, have no pain or odor nothing, just the need to go badly, wonder if my bladder has shrunk lol. This is probably y even after a bfn and af and so forth i still kind of think that i am pregnant and just not testing bfp or just my body being stupid

I sure hope you get your bfp this month!!!! I hope we are all done this month and get our bfp's. I'm not peeing all the time but my bb's sure do hurt this month. i can't believe were so close in dpo this month!

Go know every time I think about it I wanna do the little smiley face happy dance lol

haha. how you feeling today? my bb's are still sore and i'm feeling a little crampy.....hoping it's worth something and i'm not feeling like crap for nothing!

I'm feeling fine just a little tmi diarrhea not to bad though. Was bloated till yesterday. I remember when taking clomid my bbs hurt more but hopefully not ur case.

I hope it's more than just the clomid too! i had a little bit of diarrhea yesterday but am feeling so much better today. my bbs didn't hurt the last couple months but they sure do this month!

ooh symptoms yay! boobs have been tender as well... but im suspecting that just is a clomid thing... i have a good feeling about this cycle.. very at peace. Although I did get super nauseas on the way home from work ( I have an hour commute) and ended up puking into my water bottle.

Nothing says classy like puking in rush hour traffic and people giving you weird looks lol

Haha that's happnd to me but at that time was a bug and I ended using grocieries bag. Bloated again and still peeing often

stelly those sound like some good symptoms!felt really sick after i ate, but am feeling good now. bb's don't feel so bad today so i guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. when you testing stelly, and michelle???

Since not sure when I Ovulated af shouldnt be any later then July 10th and earliest 7th so just wait for it. Ill be on vacation then so maybe I get a surprise or at least i hope for one . How u ladies feeling. When are u testing

I'm planning on testing the 4th of July :) you?

I think we all sound as though we are gearing up to be bump buddies this cycle! :D

9dpo BFP!!!!! oh i hope this ones sticky!! I so so so hope you ladies will be bump buddies with me!!! Taking a digi after work- will post up a pic! Eeeeeee! cloud 9!! totally make sense me puking now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->