ttc buddies since 9/10

CONGRATS STELLY!!!! i'm soooo excited for you. everything crossed that it's a sticky bean. I am thinking of testing on monday??? should be 9dpo then. now just the two of us need our bfp and then we'll all be in this together :) can't wait for your pics stelly!

Omg congratulations fx its a sticky one. I just don't feel positive about my chance. No symptoms out of the ordinary. Have some bad/good news. CC remember how I found a local Guy but he backed out! ?well sucks for him and feel bad for him but glad he backed out. Cause soon after he donated to the other girl he got tested positive for hiv. I feel so bad though case he's such a sweet Guy he doesn't deserve it. Just alot of drama at work I'm telling ya. Lol.

OMG! that's flipping crazy! i'd say you lucked out, now what about his baby, or the couple he donated to?

Oh my goodness, well its sad that happened to him, but good thing for you- at least you didn't get put at risk!!! I hope the lady he donated to doesn't get infected!

And hey, just cause no unusual symptoms doesn't mean you're out! Lots of ladies are symptom free and pregnant!

thx for trying to cheer me up, i know it will happen, as far as the other one he donated for she's ok, he was tested right before he donated and was clear then, he contracted right after, and he wouldnt have known that he was positive if he didn't donate blood, thats how he found out. it really sucks it's kind of hit me hard and idk y, guess that's just how i am lol.
How u feeling Stelly got a digi yet? Cc how about u. It's still early for me so still waiting, i'm somewhere between 3-5 dpo

No digi yet. Work sent me home cause I threw up ( I work in the OR at the hospital) Been really queasy! Obviously they don't want vomit in a sterile environment and needless to say was really embarrasing... wasn't planning on telling them I was pregnant so soon but I think I'm going to have to at this rate. Can't have that happening on a daily basis lol Plan on waiting till sat morning for the digi... im getting positives on FRER but gonna save the digi till its built up a bit more i think.

i'm still glad your ok michelle! I'm feeling really good today.....which i dunno if that a good thing or not :( not really cramping at all, a little but not much and my bbs don't really hurt any more, no nausea or anything. have my blood test tomrrow so by mon i should know if i had a good O or not.......kinda scared :S

don't be scared, but i know what u mean by that. A little nauseous this morning but that usually happens when i wake up all stuffed up. Dh is coming on with something so hopefully i dont get it too. Can u post to pics of the frers? I like to look at them so i know what to expect when i get my bfp :D

Well, you'll hafta bear with the crappy cell pictures :p you can see the pink line right off the bat in person, but its harder to tell here

Attachments

• 2012-06-29 06.06.47.jpg
    2012-06-29 06.06.47.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
lol dang it its sooo hard to see in these pictures! I'm finding a better camera!

In person, this is what it looks like, my phone camera just wont pick up that light shade for some reason :shrug:

Attachments

• BFP10dpo 008.jpg
    BFP10dpo 008.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
I kind of could see it in the first but definitely was able to see it on the second pic of the first ones u posted and I'm on my cell. Ty for it. I hope one of these days I could see those lines on my test.

your lines look great stelly! i had the most amazing dream last night that i got my bfp so i woke up and tested.......BFN! ugh i know it's still early and i'm hoping thats all it is, that i'm just to early to pick up the hormone........

your lines look great stelly! i had the most amazing dream last night that i got my bfp so i woke up and tested.......BFN! ugh i know it's still early and i'm hoping thats all it is, that i'm just to early to pick up the hormone........

Dont give up hope yet :) still early. Still very optimistic that this will be it for you:thumbup:

that's a wonderful pic stelly!!!! so i called the clinic because we work sat mornings to get my progesterone level and it was 7. I was hoping that it would be somewhere around 10 :( I guess we'll just have to see what the ob says when they call to tell me my results monday. but i'm guessing it's going to be a bfn this month, and af should be here in 3 days so on to next month!

there's still hope. I am not familiar with the #s and levels but there is always a chance so fx this month is it. afm dh wants to buy drinks for the 4th so i might test then just in case, so i know if i can or not.

The nurse called and she didn't sound to hopeful for this month.....there upping my dose to 150mg of clomid this cycle on cd 3-7. I have my fx and everything else that you get your bfp this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->