ttc buddies since 9/10

i'm sorry but i will still keep my fx that they are wrong. me still peeing all the time thats it

I took a test on 8dpo and it was stark white. Not even a HINT of a line lol. Don't get discouraged! :)

I did get a bfp at 9 dpo :) those were the pics i posted. the digi was either 10 or 11 dpo lol i dont remember haha how sad.

I didn't test cause I forgot. Kind of rather wait and see. But who knows might just go home and test anyways. Idk guess thinking just going to get bfn. How are u stelly? And cc

Hey ladies! Doing good here hope your having a great 4th! Testing in the morning expecting a bfn though :/ hope you still get your bfp Michelle!

I think af got me early again. Slightly cramping and blood when I wipe.

Sorry michelle! i'm sure i'll be right behind you.....BFN this morning :(

I didn't test cause I forgot. Kind of rather wait and see. But who knows might just go home and test anyways. Idk guess thinking just going to get bfn. How are u stelly? And cc

I'm doing good, getting a bit nauseas here and there and TIRED, but good. I'm sorry to hear about AF :( stupid witch.

CC- hope you get your BFP!!

well we didn't get our bfp.....af showed up tonight. so on to another cycle. and to top it all off i found out i have pneumonia! so i need to call the dr and see if i can take my medicine for that along with my clomid or if i have to wait a cycle out!

Ty and its definitely af. Cramping and lots of bleeding. Just don't understand y my cycles have been so much shorter. Never ever and now two months in a row....Dh. said should start temping again since my cycles have been off since i stopped trackng. Ugh going to start again. At least we are still on track together. Stelly when is ur first appointmemt?

Ya for once were on track, but my cycles are still way longer than yours

They might not be since ur on clomid, maybe it will push it up. I'm just confused as this cycle was 25 days and the one before was 27. idk if i Ov earlier or has my lp changed for some reason. I decided to try hard again and have started taking prenatals and epo. temping hopefully starts tomorrow. I have Soy Iso too which is a natural mimic of clomid and not sure if i should start it or not. I'm ready to get pregnant and hopefully this month is it, but i will be calling the fertility clinic next week and setup with them. Will try to schedule during fertile window if possible so maybe they push things or at least save me a trip and get donation also.

Momwannabe- my appt is next wed. the 11th.

I'm sorry about AF ladies- but hopefully the next cycle will be it!

I guess we'll see how this cycle goes my last cycle I O'd later that i usually do. I hope you get everything figured out, and this is your month michelle! Starting my clomid tonight so hopefully something will happen this month!

I started today soy. Some ladies here got bfp after 1 soy cycle so hopefully I'm lucky too. Fx we all get our bfp and join Stelly

i'm with you on that one! on day two of clomid today.....how you feeling?

Feel fine. I just don't understand with me going still all the time. And its sudden that I got to run t the bathroom so dont have an accident . Soy so far is fine. I'm taking 120mg so my O should be strong. Any side effects for u?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->