ttc buddies since 9/10

Not sure but worth the try. I think some ladies start around O time drinking it. But its worth a shot. I just hope I don't spill any this time.

sorry was a long day yesterday. Yes i got it :happydance: and didn't spill one drop :happydance: i had stretchy cm yeserday so i know i Oed yesterday. Didn't have any pains but my temp went up today but not much so I could also be Oing today. Either way i feel good about the timing, my cm was good right before donation and i added some pre seed to the cup before adding the swimmers. I am so hoping this month is it. I'm going to my olders sister wedding saturday (maybe) and my other sister said i should rub my tummy for good luck with so many older folks. Not sure what she means but it's suppose to bring good luck having ppl rub it. Weird tho lol

woohoo! sounds like perfect timing for you, i have my fx for you! i think i might O early this cycle i'm feeling really......wet tmi today doing an opk when i get home from work today hoping that i will get a pos soon!

I hope that u do O sooner. Maybe clomid is actually doing better this cycle. make sure to dtd tonight and in the am ;-) to make sure lol. And hope u get a + opk. That would put us in the tww together. I guess i am right now lol. I'm pretty sure i Oed yesterday so that make me 1 dpo but just in case i'm leaving my signature thingy so i know when to expect af the latest. I played with ff and if i get 2 more higher temps it puts yesterday as my O day. I so hope it does go up. It would suck if I was wrong.

GL i hope you did O yesterday because you had great donation times :) opk was neg tonight :( but i do think i'm getting closer........

Well follow ur instinct and cover ur basis. Today i'm tired, had to work outside for 5 hours and it was over 90 degrees with high of 108. Have a headache now cause of it but i have drank plenty of water. On the good side i got a job at the university in the custodial services. Although it's not where i wanted they have great benefits and insurance so i can be covered better if i decide to do IUI or Ivf depending on coverage.

Woot woot that's great news! I know it been so bloody hot here it's miserable! Lazy day at the lake today floating on tubes drinking cocktails. My kind Of day. So all my tests yesterday were really dark but no smiley, but I was pretty pos I was having O pains yesterday and haven't felt the pain since...... Opk was really light this morning. You think I O'd already? Why no pos opk?

If ur using ic then they sometime don't get as dark as u would expect. and since they were dark maybe u just tested while the surge was going down. Would make sense since u had pains and light test today. I think u did but u never know. I for example haven't had any pain during O which makes me wonder if i even Oed but it's been like this the last few months so i know i did but i am a wanderer so i always question everything.
As far as the job, I'm going to try a different department for a better pay. I would get a $3 pay cut and idk even with the benefits i could afford it (minimum wage) so hoping to get a call from the other one which would pay more then the other one but still get a cut. I would be getting 40hrs a week guaranteed

well hopefully you get the job your wanting. and the only opk's u'm using are the cb digitals......

Well maybe u just missed the surge. Are u still testing or ur gonna go with u already Oed?
U could also take ur temp a few times just to see if they are pre or post O temps.

i tested this morning and there was no second line at all! i tested a lot those two days where i had dark lines, but maybe i wasn't holding my pee long enough?? i waited 4 hrs.....

So are u taking the digis apart? If so don't pay attention to the lines as those work different and work a little different. Lets just assume u did O, when would af be due? I would just take temp a couple of times to compare. Should give u a better idea. Afm my temp jumped up but i think it was due to the a/c being turned off making me warmer today. But at least i got ch once i discarded some temps. Tomorrow i have a Dr appointment to check y my wrist hurts and they mentioned xray. I will be 6dpo and was thinking to test even though its early just in case, but what if i am and get bfn cause of it being so early, would the xray hurt? Should i ask them to treat as if i was pregnant??

Momwannabe, you'll be fine with getting an xray on your wrist. they will cover you with lead vests that'll protect any potential baby bean :) I get exposed to xray a lot at work, as long as you get the lead vests covering, you're good :) especially since that will be a low dose, non-abdomen shot :)

cc- with my OPK's i had two days of almost equal to control line dark, then light again and I did ovulate, so its a very good chance you did as well!

ty for letting me know. I kind was worried. How have u been doing Stelly. I love the fruit ticker, i can't wait to use it too lol. Can't wait to test. I'm still taking pre natal vitamins and extra iron and folic acid, hope it does the trick.

I'm not sure, i'm guessing if I did O Sat morning Af should be here the 1st of aug?? not sure about it all haha! I would at least tell them that you think you could be preg and see if they would blood test you or not? who knows anyway let us know how it goes :)

Oh understandably! I drilled my work about what's safe/not safe.... Xray was a big worry for me too :) I know I love the fruit ticker too! I've been doing good. Just TIRED, holy moly I didn't think I'd be so tired lol. Nausea to strong smells but otherwise been good!

That'd be nice if they did a blood work up for the xray! The hospital I work at only does the urine tests for procedures (xray/surgical etc), but that's not the case everywhere :)

I'm so excited for you ladies to test!!! Sounds like things are going smoothly/positively this cycle- bring on those BFPS!!!

Oh, and I was thinking the other day- does anyone know what happened to IwannaBFP??? I haven't seen her on here for ages. Hope all is well in her world.....

i talk to IwannaBFP on facebook sometimes. she's still taking a break she's not O'ing on the clomid still....so i think she's stopped trying

I was wondering the same thing. I think a break will do her well. I did the xray but since i'm only 6 dpo told them wouldnt show on urine test so they just covered me with a cover. I didn't even think about the bw but i think it's still to early. My chart is looking good and that jump and staying up makes me wonder if i could have possibly implanted at 3 or 4 dpo but is that to early? I know it usually takes 7 days before implantation happens so i'm probably just getting my hopes up. But u never know. If u are due the 1st thats the same day as me. fx it's a lucky day for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->