ttc buddies since 9/10

no not so bad, but i have been taking it at night so i won't have to deal with it during the day. my af is so crazy! it's been so light the last two months i dunno whats going on with me!

I'm over it already. Maybe it's trying to stop. If ur 100% sure its af then don't worry. But that's y they should do an ultrasound cause clomid can thin ur lining. I would demand to be monitored. They can't really rifuse and its a vaginal one so don't take long.

i think i'm going to go off the clomid soon, maybe one more month and just try it "natural" from here on out and hope that i catch an egg sometime in the future?? how's it all going with you?

Just enjoying time off. Nothing much going on. Just waiting to O and get donations!

time off! that sounds nice, doing anything fun?? you have all your donations lined up already?

Yeah my check will suck but I'll worry later lol. Got one real early today. And should get tomorrow and Friday. Then Monday and hopefully Tuesday in the city from the other donor. That covers me if I O early and for the weekend.

are you cd 7 today?? isn't that starting really early? you starting opk's this month again?

Hey ladies! My scan was today- got to see my little blob of a gestational sac/baby. Go back in two weeks to see heartbeat :D Turns out clomid hyperstimulated my ovary so the left one is the size of a tennis ball right now!! So i guess that's something the doc says we need to keep an eye on but hopefully go down.

Attachments

• mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 10
Nice pic. Can only immagine the excitement ur going thru.
Afm ik its early but I've started early the last two cycles so I'm just covering myself in case it happens again. I will have a chance to get lots of donations so I'm really pushing for this month to be it. I started opk today and of course negative but I'm thinking about checking my cp also. But with me temping again and opk I should have a good timing.
How are u feeling CC. My legs and lower back are killing me right now . Fx its from a good reason

I have my fx'd for you!!! HOpe this is the cycle for you! Sounds like a good start though, getting donors lined up and early donations- sounds like all bases will be well covered :)

thanks for sharing your pic stelly, it's beautiful!!! I'm feeling ok today, got sent home from work with a shot in my butt of steroids. so hopefully thats all i'll need to get rid of this nasty sickness! So excited for you michelle, i have everything x that this is it for you!!! finished my clomid yesterday. how is the soy going?

No side effect from it. And ended it yesterday to. No donation for me yesterday or today. Plans changed but still going Monday and Wednesday. I'm still taking the pre natal vitamins and epo. U getting any side effects ?

well that's good. are you doing opk's?? mon and wed will be excellent if you O normally this month! i think i did this month.......it's not so much the hot flashes or bb's hurting because they haven't but i think the mood swings have been terrible this month! i am getting mad at dh for no reason what so ever! i was so mad at him i told him to get out and leave. i ended up leaving and taking the kids to the pool and then couldn't understand why i was so mad at dh. it was crazy feeling better now. but he says i'm bitchy not so much to him but about people in general. i hope this is it and we get our bfp's this month, i'm so over this!

lmao sorry but i can totally relate, had them when i was on clomid and i can understand, just let dh know it's just temporary and to plz forgive u in advance. If it's about others tell him to get over it, would he rather u bitch at him or about others!? lol. It will be over soon, just a few more days. I am somewhat doing opks but i just keep forgetting to pee on one. But as long i temp i will know for sure. If my temp spikes tuesday or weds i know it means i O. I'm suppose to meet the donor tomorrow morning, hopefully he has a good load like last time lol.

i'm getting excited for you! hopefully the soy will do it's job and you
ll get your bfp this month! i've been a lot better the last couple days haha. now it's just a waiting game and hoping that I O! talked to the dr office today and they didn't tell me my ob is on vaca for the rest of the month! so i'm not being monitored this month with the clomid and well start back up when he gets back!

So ur going to have another cycle on clomid? That stinks that they can't even find a replacement before sending someone on vacation. It might not be an issue for them but it is for the patients. I hope it works for u this month. afm going for another donation tomorrow. My temp went up slightly today so i think i might be Oing today. Had a migraine which is usually a hormonal thing. and usually some charts have a dip the day before Oing so if my temp goes up tomorrow that will confirm. FF says it's to late for donation the day of the spike but i will take the chance. I just hope this is the last time and get my BFP. Of course i will want more children but i will go thru this again if needed too. I know they say after having a baby ur chances are increased so i might start right after. Haha listen to me already planning on #2 and haven't even got #1.

lol! well we hope this will be our month and we won't have to do the clomid again! they have a lot of replacements while he's out, but i figured what's the point it's just on ovary check and my ovary's have been fine every other month. so why drive the hour and a half and spend 100 dollars on it! hoping to O by nexy weekend, starting my opk's tomorrow. Excited for you getting your donation tomorrow! GL this cycle

Ty. I get what u mean. I'm just worried about ur lining. Have u thought of drinking raspberries tea. Its suppose to help ur lining. Afm I'm fixing to head to okc be get my donation. Temp didn't spike and was the same as yesterday so who knows. Hope to O today or tomorrow. Can't afford another trip lol

lol, i have my fx for you! i have kinda looked into how to make your lining better, but i dunno if it will hep right now or not? I mean I'm suppose to O in about a week....will it start working that soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->