ttc buddies since 9/10

i'm guessing that's when i'm due for af.....lol you can implant that early it just depends on how fast the egg moves down the fallopian tube.

i know it just don't happen often. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up, but yet exited as it's all promising

Ty. I hope its urs too. Dh and I noticed that one of my bb is bigger. It always has but somewhat more noticeable. Hope its not the soy. I promised my sister I'd wait till at least 10dpo before testing, so 3 more days lol.

so your testing on sat? super excited for you. i'll test with you on sat i should only be like 8 dpo but hey why not try it lol!

Lol ur gonna wanna make me test at 8dpo. But its just too early. My temp dropped q little bit but not enough to worry. Stomach been upset. Heartburn I guess. Feels like a brick and it hurts my back.(kidneys I think) it would hurt years ago when first working at McDonald's. So I think its just bad eating habits. How are u feeling.? Any symptoms?

Hi i am 9 dpo ttc since my daughter was stillborn 9/2/10. We are on and off ttc kinda takin it easy ntnp riht now but i have also had 3 mc last one march 27/2012. I also had readings fron psychic gail and jenny and both said july so i am hoping but not getting hopes up too high...i think i may poop my pants if thse psychics are right lol!!! Right now my boobs are more sore than usual and i tasted a bloody taste in my mouth earlier today i thought i had bit my lip or something. Af due sun or mon so i wont test until im late ...ive wasted so mucb money even on cheapies. So i hope we all get our bfps together id sure like some buddies. GL to all Xoxo

hey my so sorry for your loss. FX this month is your month and you get your rainbow baby! you can't test early michelle! you have to wait for me! I am having no symptoms whatsoever which is really weird because the clomid usually makes my bb's hurt but they don't hurt at all so far???? so what day are we testing?

lmao we are testing Saturday. Hopefully i don't forget and pee it all out but i am off so will always have 2nd morning urine. I have to get up early to take dh to work so either be around 6 am or 730am, I hope i can do it at 6 so if it is bfp can tell dh. Idk if i could wait all day and wouldn't want to over the phone. Maybe no symptoms for u is a good symptom.
Welcome and sorry for ur loss, hopefully we all get our bfp this month.

I hope no symptoms is good news. sat i will test but it will be early for me, i think i'll be 7 dpo maybe 8 but i have everything x for you!!! i won't test til later like 8 kids are going to grandma's for the night!

Nice to have the night off lol. S I have 1 frer and 4 of the Walmart 88 cent ones. Should I use them or frer for confirmation if bfp. Or use it since its for early testing and the others aren't

that's a tough one! i know that the frer would show up first but at the same time it's nice to know your using a "quality" test when confirming.....I would use the frer you can always go out and buy more lol :)

Oh i'd go with the FRER first :) They show earlier- like CC said, can always get more to confirm if the cheapies dont show.. or just wait a few day to try cheapies?

I heard my little tater-tot's heartbeat today!!! Wubbin' right along at 160 bpm :)

oh my and he's a blueberry, wow how fast they grow lol. Can't wait for it to happen to me too. Bet it was awesome, i think i will cry the first time lol

that's awesome news stelly! so super excited for you! i still have no idea where i'm at in my cycle if I O'd when i think i did i would be 7 dpo tomorrow........

Well was :bfn: :-( of course and with frer. Guess I'm out. Ik its early but still dissapointing.

I got bfn too! :( hopefully its just to early for the both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->