ttc buddies since 9/10

i really don't know, i have the 88cents left and those are the ones ur suppose to wait until late so idk. Maybe Monday. Idk if tomorrows test is even worth it.

I'm going to test Monday I think, I'm pretty sure I'm out anyway. But going to pick tests up tonight I think......

AH that stinks jk lol, no pressure i tested this morning but it was like 5th fmu so not much of a result, but i have 4 more test so what the heck...start in 3 days max 4 so fx i don't and get my BFP and u to Cc it would be awesome if we all did, and knowing myself i would feel guilty if i got it first, i know u be happy but i know how i am hehe.....
Have u had any symptoms? My bbs hurt when i squeeze or poke, other then that nothing

Haha I would be so happy if you got your bfp an I didn't this month! Maybe making it to the store. I have absolutely no symptoms :(. Nothing at all so I'm not real hopeful.....

same here another BFN this morning so idk if i'm even in anymore, i know there is still time but tired of disappointment, i rather give up and know af is coming thenkeep hoping that just maybe i am and not showing but such a heartache

so i got a line this morning!!!! but i can't tell if it's a pink line or not but it did show up within the time limit. going to call the dr and see if i can get a blood test......cross your fingers for me!

:happydance: Oh cc!!!! Thats so exciting!!!!! Aahhh! :happydance:

Seriously- I have a stupid big grin on my face!!! I hope you get your blood test soon, my line was super light at first too. Can't wait to see some dark lines ma' dear!

haha, thanks! i'm really apprehensive about the line right now, the nurse called back and i'm set up to go in for a blood test at 2ish and should have my results today!!!

Omg I'm so exited for u. Can't wait for confirmation. Have u taken just one test?

today yea, just one test. i'll upload the test. took one with you sat and was bfn.....let me know what you think, it's really light, not even sure if it'll show up! let me know what you think.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3771.jpg

I see it!!! That's totally what mine looked like at first! do you know about what DPO you are?

That's when I got my first positive too! :happydance:

I warn you now, don't do a digi today lol, mine was negative and it made me all sad haha. Two days later *bing*! A "pregnant"!

Oh I just can't wait for you to get your blood results, I'm seriously so stinkin' excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->