ttc buddies since 9/10

I'm going in for my blood test now! FX for me please!!! should know in a hour or two!

Got the blood test back and it was neg, took another test when i got home and it was a darker pos than before!! post pics in a bit.......

here's the second test taken at 4pm.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3773.jpg

That's def a positive. Give it two days and test with a digi. I'd bet money you'll get a "pregnant". I'm guessing they did a qualitive and not a quantitive. I think they should do quantitive by default.... qualitives are no more "precise" then a urine test!

Very happy for you :D

thanks stelly! i'm so scared because i got a neg on the blood test. and yes it was just a qualitative test......

i can see a line on both, like she said it's still early. I'm so happy for u. fx i'm next :)

i'm still pulling for you michelle!!! you still have time to get your bfp this month. i talked to my other dr and said that we are going to do a quantitative in the morning!

Ty and awesome on the bw. Get some stress off of u and not leaving u wondering

i know, i'm so nervous for tomorrow, and i hope i get my results tomorrow too!

Hope u do too. Do u have anymore test u can take while u wait lol. I still have them and still testing bfn, hoping i'm just a late implant-er. Temp should go down tomorrow if af is coming Wednesday. I will cling to hope if it stays up but it has dropped the same day before but 75% it's the day before so hopefully........

i have one more test i can take, should i take it in the morning?

Id personally wait till the day after tomorrow, you should see a marked difference in color by that point :) BUT- as a recovering POAS addict, I don't practice what I preach lol I tested every day till my positive digi... then a week after too :p

I bought more tests tonight so I'll just keep testing daily lol!

there you good girl thats a true poas lol. afm another bfn and feeling like af is on her way. fx she stays away

here's this mornings test. did your temp go down this morning michelle? FX af stays away!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3776.jpg

it did but very slightly from 98.4 to 98.3. Hopefully it's not coming but doubt it as i still have the feeling that af is on her way.....feel wet and watery cm so fx it's just that is making me feel like she's creeping in. It's not cramps but my uterus feels like when she's here, although i know u can have the same feeling when pregnant but being so close to the time i kind believe that that's what's happening and she's just around the corner. Have u gone for the bw? When did they say u will get ur results? I can definetly see the line alot better. I'm so happy for u

i didn't end up going in for the blood work this morning. the nurse called and said they were just going to add the test onto my sample from yesterday. should have my results back any time really! fx for me! i'm freaking out!!! I really hope af doesn't show up for you, it would be sooo amazing if we could go through this together....well i guess i need to figure out if i am for sure pregnant!

Oh you are so totally preggers CC! no denying that line! ;)

Momwannabe- I do hope AF stays away!!! no temp drop yet, that is promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->