ttc buddies since 9/10

yes, i had to tell someone! i'll upload a pic of what i gave him. it was kinda funny but a little disappointing because he was like.....there's only one line and i was like you need to look, ugh!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3774.jpg

Bwaha oh man that is almost word for word my conversation with my hubby! They just don't understand the "however light the line is, a positive is a positive" concept :haha:

So very happy for you Cc :) I see you are hoping for a girl :p THINK PINK!:cloud9:

i got my hcg results back and they were only 6, dr said to expect my period within the next few days.....

That seems like a bit hasty diagnosis... anything over 5 was considered preggo at my hospital, and its still so early!!! They need to at least do another blood test in 48 hours to see if it doubles or not before they start singing that song.... gah. Doctors sometimes I swear. Don't let it get you down Cc- give it a few days, test again- see if your line is getting darker.

they told me to stop testing! i think i'll test again tomorrow morning. i know and i'm not sure how high your hcg should be at 9 dpo. and tomorrow would be my 48 hrs.

I agree with stelly. It was even earlier. Can u get another bw done tomorrow?

no no more bw. they told me if af wasn't here next week to come in and do a urine test!

at 9dpo you could have *just* implanted! I dont understand why they say to stop testing either... this all seems really unprofessional on their part to me.... I'm sorry Cc! I'd be frustrated, hell I'm frustrated on your behave even now lol.

I genuinely think your preggers, will be awaiting a pic of an even darker line tomorrow :p

Don't stress about it, and again, I'm sorry- sounds like that doctor was kind of a prick in my opinion...

Oh they have. They gave her clomid and only checked her progesterone not one ultra sound. Sorry CC I would change drs. Can't wait to see tomorrow's test

you tell af to stay away michelle!!!! it can't come this month! if i'm not preg you HAVE to be lol! will post a pic of tomorrow's test in the morning!

Well i wish i could tell her not to come but this morning my temp took a dive so she should be here today or tomorrow :( wish i could say that i'm still hoping but we know temps don't lie :'( hopefully next cycle

awww i'm sorry michelle! i'm not sure my pics are looking so good anymore........i took a pic of todays test and also took a progression pic.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3788.jpg
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3783.jpg

it's light but still there, my fx are crossed for u. I need to stay away from google lol, keep reading about cases where temp dropped and still got bfp this late. But truthfully i should just give up and come to terms with af coming, ff says it's due tomorrow which makes sense with todays temp drop so she should be here tomorrow like clock work. At least soy helped get it back on track.

you going to use the soy next cycle too? going to stay with my plan and test again tomorrow and if it's darker do a digi on friday. my reasoning is if my levels were 6 monday by wed is should be 12 and fri 24. so should i wait and test sun when it should be 48??

fx'd it just keeps getting darker!

I'm sorry to hear about the temp dip michelle :(

On a side note, I just had to share- hubby got me this onsie and I love it lol so nerdy and awesome

Attachments

• 283733_4381215449312_44367536_n.jpg
    283733_4381215449312_44367536_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
thats cute!! i'm so excited for you!! do you know when you get a scan?

August 15th is my big appt day :) So i will get a scan then I should be about 10w3days, so hopefully will look more baby-like. We had a scan last week where got to see and hear the heartbeat :) was awesome. I'm considered high risk, so I'm getting a scan like every two weeks then once out of first tri, will be once every 4 weeks till closer to delivery.

thats awesome stelly! can't wait to hear how your scan goes only two more weeks!!!

That is just adorable couldn't help but giggle when i saw that and i thank u for that. Dh has been making me laugh today so kind keeping my mind off of af but she is here and should be full force by tonight or tomorrow which i hope tonight cause i start back working tomorrow and I will be axhausted just by that and if i'm cramping it's going to suck even more. I will do the soy again and actually take the right dose as apperently i didnt do it right but it still helped. I'm staying on pre vit and still taking iron supplement which helps also when af is here to replace the blood loss. Will start taking epo once af is done and i'm thinking to not use pre seed this month. Donor checked in today (out of all days like he knew lol) and he said he will keep trying which also made my day cause i always fear they will get tired or just change their mind. I've been wondering about other supplements i could take but i'm not sure what could help at this point. Dr said to stay away from baby aspirin and vit b when ttc (i like her now :) ) So things are already looking good and just trying to stay positive.
Fx i don't see anyone preggo though or with a baby then it will be hard. Oh yeah my cuz announced is preggo grrrr, but i'm happy for her. I'm a chatter box today lol
Can't wait to see ur test tomorrow Cc, i'm staying positive and considering u with a solid bfp. Ur reasoning makes perfect sense ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->