ttc buddies since 9/10

Lol so sorry Af came today Michelle, but your very upbeat and positive for next cycle and I'm still excited for you. Even if I do have to join you back in ttc again. I'm driving myself crazy today! I cried like a flipping baby today watching greys and of course the two episodes I watched today had to be about being pregnant I mean are you kidding me! Ugh! Sorry done with the rant lol. Testing in the am and hoping to post before I leave for work! Wish me luck!

I'm crossing everything for u for it to be sticky. Drs aren't always right and I'm staying positive for u. Can't wait to see ur test. Wont be on the computer till this afternoon so hopefully I can see it on my phone.

well here's this mornings test......

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3791.jpg

That is most definitely getting darker... I'd tell those doctors to suck it lol. YAY YOUR PREGGO!!! :D

Hopefully you avoid the whole bad MS in a few weeks. i didn't think I'd get MS for some reason... boy was I wrong. I have missed work all this week because I just won't stop hurling :( I'm a little worried work is gonna be pissed, but they send me home everytime I puke at work and its a long commute to get there, so I just stay home. Plus puking in your car multiple times on a long commute BLOWS.

oh no stelly! that's horrible! i've been sick to my stomach a few times, but haven't thrown up yet. going to do a digi either tonight or tomorrow!

i did the digi at lunch and i got.........PREGNANT!!!! post pics when i get home from work!

:happydance:!!!!!! Wooooo!!!!!!!:happydance:

Isn't it the best feeling ever seeing that pop up?! I did a happy dance all around my bathroom with my positive digi.

So so so happy for you Cc :)

So when are you due?? Early April?

Told u u was lol, congratulations!!!! Ur due date is one of nephews birthday :) can't wait to see the pics. Hope this doesn't mean that u will leave now right!? jk ;)

April 13th :) Good time to have a baby. I'm actually glad to be pregnant through the winter months.. it will save us from a lot of being hot and uncomfortable I think. and we'll have bumps over Christmas :p

i know, i'm pretty excited. I'll leave when you guys leave :)

Another fruit ticker on our page :) Michelle- fx'd for this cycle!! I am so so hoping this happens for you too!

sorry michelle! i'll post it now, i thought i already had lol! i'm loosing it! i was in a hurry tonight, i had to go paint at a friends house! i also have my fx for you too michelle, we need another fruit ticker in here :)

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3792.jpg

I hope I can join the fruit basket team soon lol. Love the digi. Ill probably buy a bunch for myself lol. I will be hiptontized from that word lol

i know i still don't believe it myself! i don't think i will until i see my beans heart beat!

Oh you will Michelle :) Will be very excited to see you post your digi "pregnant" :D

One more day then I'm at "olive" status. I buy whatever "fruit stage" I'm on, just to see it in person and look at it in my hand and go "wow, thats what the little bean is lookin size-wise!!" crazy how fast they grow!!

I know right!! I can't wait to know that feeling and that's what like about the ticker it gives me an idea what it will be at the time. I might just go buy that fruit for each stage lol. took my second dose of soy and 3 more to go and in one week (or so) will get donations hope time flies. I am off the days i'm suppose to O so plan to get donation both days and might try for 3. Maybe i can find a place to stay in the City so don't have to drive back and forth but idk just yet. Make it a mini vacation lol. Just depends on the temps cause i cannot leave my dogs out for 2 days with temps over 100.

It's really cooled down here it's only 69 now and didn't even hit 90 today! Felt like winter lol so do you have side effects from the soy? Can you tell Mything is different when you take it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->