ttc buddies since 9/10

Haha its so weird hearing people say "it didn't even hit 90!" lol it was a balmy 50 degrees here in Alaska lol Our "HOT" days is when it hits 72 lol. and thats rare. maybe MAYBE 2x in a normal summer... 4x if we are having a scorcher ;)

lol that's funny! suppose to be 85 today and beautiful! can't wait to spend the day outside. so i ended up taking another test today because of lack of symptoms so i'll post it.
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3798.jpg

Very excited for.you to get your first scan Cc! 84 sounds lovely. We are headed out to do some silver fishing, hoping we will limit out- freezer needs some restocking! Oh, and its OLIVE DAY! :p

lol it's 93 right now. So this was a cold front lol. I'm not having any side effects that i would think is from the soy, some gas that's it really. But i am taking so many pills that is crazy, i take 1 folc acid, 1 multivitamin, 1 iron, 3 soy and the 5th day i take 4, and when soy is done i replace it with 3-4 epo until O day. I hope i can keep it up, never been a pill taker other then for headaches lol, that test is looking nicer :D
Yuck olives but yay baby size hehe

sounds like a lot of pills to me lol. glad you can keep them all straight, and good for no side effects. super tired tonight so i think i'll probably turn in early!

I got one of those day of the week organizers to keep track of all the pills I was taking TTC Michelle, made me feel ancient, but was helpful keeping track lol.

I know, i personally hate olives lol but so happy to think of a little baby snuggled in that size lol- so If i buy an olive this week for comparison may just make my hubby eat it!

lol I'm just never been a daily type pill taker, even on bcp i would forget so many times i just stop lol

lol! that's why i didn't ever do bc i'm horrible at remembering to take pills! even when i'm sick and i need to take them i still forget. where my bean is at seems to small to yours stelly! when you have your next appt/scan?

My next appt is the 14th with the birthing educator, then the 15th with my OB and I'll have another scan then :)

On the negative side, I have an appt with my orthopedist today- I've had 4 surgeries on my left shoulder (long story short in high school my weightlifting partner dropped a benchpress on it and blew it all to pieces) and my arm has been coming out of socket. THey think my muscle ripped off the bone sometime in the last week and took one of the metal studs I have in there with it :(. So fingers crossed I'm not looking at surgery #5 right after baby comes. and REALLY hope I'm not in a sling the whole time either !!!

oh stelly, that sounds horribly painful! hoping for the best for you. so excited to hear your having a scan soon! i'm sure next week can't come fast enough. lol

Thats my predicted O day lol. In kind of brace u can wear to help it? Hope it won't bother u to much. Afm have a headache not sure if cause of the soy or not but man it's bothering, it's my sinus and boy does make me tired lol. So are u both going to find out if boy or girl or do u wanna be surprised.

Well, didn't get the news I wanted. Guess I somehow ripped all the muscles off the front of my shoulder :/ so, I have to wear a sling/arm brace till I have the baby. Not allowed to do anything physical... had to give my work notice today :( Once baby is born, will be having operation to repair... possibly looking at a joint replacement.

Not a good day....

On a lighter note, we are planning on finding out gender :) Wanna be able to get themed stuff/nursery/etc

oh i'm so sorry for the bad news stelly! and sorry your in pain. were not sure if were going to find out....pretty sure dh wants to know. he wants a little girl really bad lol!

Well that answers my question about the brace lol. I'm sorry ur hurting hope not to bad, maybe being off work will help. Just think of being able to enjoy every second of the pregnancy :D

yeah... I didnt really want to leave work so soon :( Just kinda having a pity party for the day... means 7 months of pregnancy braced, plus surgery after so thats going to be around a year of having an arm useless... dealing iwth a newborn will be interesting to say the least. Ah well. Guess I will have lots of down time for crafts now lol

you'll figure it out stelly! does it have to be completely immobile or can you use it a bit?

Completely immobile :( He is afraid with tendons relaxing with pregnancy that I will destroy what's left in my arm so, contained I shall be.

oh no! that's terrible. i'm so sorry stelly. took another test today lol i can't help myslef i'm scared it's going to go away or something. but it was darker than the control lane today! i'm trying to relax but i'm going crazy!

lol relax, if u keep testing u will go insane, i've read on here that after ur hcg gets so high it will be to high for the test to detect correctly and could give u bfn and u will freak out then. STOP testing lol, send them to me ;p
afm less then a week from donations and took last soy dose today, hopefully it's not what gave me the headache and won't get another one today, starting EPO tomorrow.

This is true, your HCG gets so high you start getting what's called the "hook effect" and can give you false negatives. You are most definitely pregnant :)

have you talked to your OB yet and set up an appt? Excited to see your first scan pic!

Michelle, I hope the soy does the trick this cycle :) Out of curiousity what is EPO? all I've ever known EPO to be is short for epogen which is to increase blood iron lol and i don't think thats what you are taking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->