ttc buddies since 9/10

lol it's abbreviation for Evening Primrose Oil it helps with cm creating more of it and more sperm friendly.

i dunno if i can stop myself! lol i know that i should stop but i just wanna make sure that it's not going away haha. i have my beta on friday and they will give me my numbers, and then the dr will call with results on monday and set up my scan date. super excited, and super nervous!

HURRY UP AND O ALREADY MICHELLE! lol jk super excited and fx this is your month!

lol So do u have anything in mind to tell the Doctor "YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!" I would love to see his face, maybe when they do the test say something like "are u sure cause it was wrong last time" LOL Hope they are willing to apologize for causing u so much stress. Ugh they make me mad sometimes

It's a different dr that's doing the test fri. Nope I'm not going to say anything I'm just going to let him watch my belly grow at work! Lol I think he'll catch the hint he was wrong and hopefully he feels bad about what he told me....thinking about trying the rig test tonight!

sorry ring test! lol i have terrible typing skills lately. i tried it when hubby did it it went in circles, but when i did it it didn't move so who flippin knows! lol how you been michelle?

Oh lol i know that trick hehe. It's ok my typing sux too, i worked somewhere where we had to shorten up conversations and so sometimes i don't even know what i meant lol. But i've been ok just blah mood, i'm not even in the tww and can't help but ss, which are mostly caused by the supplements. Soy gave me headaches the last 2 doses now onto epo which isn't bad just the oily taste it leaves is so nasty. Already setup dates with donor just hoping my O day doesn't change.

you going to opk this cycle? you still temping? still just waiting for my blood draw time is going by so slowly it's driving me crazy!

I can immagine. I am still temping. Just not important till now. I missed a fee days but as long I temp at least 3 days before O it will still give me ch. I will do poker just to back me up and check my cp. My cm is invalid cause of the epo. I have watery cm until I stop lol. Just waiting for Monday which seems so far away but it will creep up on me. I'm still trying but me and Dh had a fight and I slept on the couch. His fault but I didn't want to sleep in the bed in case he tried to cuddle while sleeping. Hemade me even madder when he covered me trying to be sweet but screwed my temp Cause i was hothothot. Just when I'm mad I get mad at everything he does cause he don't think.....just mad. Sorry for the vent. But anyone else would tell me to leave him but I love him and I know he can be a man. He just needs an eye opener.

lol! to funny. sorry your dh is being a pain in the ass! not to much new here took another test today haha i know i'm crazy and it's still coming up dark pos! so i'm thinking it's going to be some good numbers tomorrow!

yes! i should have my results by tomorrow night. i'm so nervous i dunno if i'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

Haha don't be nervous u have taken plenty of test to prove otherwise lol. Have u had any symptoms yet?
Afm still just waiting, cm has increased already lol, but today haven't eaten much, nothing draws my appetite, i took a couple of bites here and there but just couldn't more then that. I really only ate to make the nausea go away and to make my stomach stop growling. I think it's the epo cause it started yesterday when i took the first dose.

no still no symptoms......don't know if i should be worried or not. or if i should have symptoms or not! hope you get to feeling better.

Well I got sick this morning Dh was cold so he slept hugging me all night and I hot over heated making me sick this morning with migraine and threw up all my supplements so will have to take them again this afternoon. Idk just feeling icky. Hopefully doesn't mess with my ovulation.

i hope it doesn't either, and hoping you get to feeling better! today is the big day! i'm so nervous i dunno if i even want to go lol!

Have u heard anything yet?? Hope u get them soon. Feeling better just worn out.

Gld your feeling better! So my HCG was 1424! yea! My ob was out but i had another appt with my reg dr. (not the one i see at my work) and she said my numbers look great, and should have them re drawn in 2 weeks. I told her my ob wanted to do a scan in 3 so she said don't worry about the bw then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->