ttc buddies since 9/10

Thats great news Cc :) Will be excited to see your first scan pics!

Hubby and I have started throwing around name ideas.... we really like Stella for a girl and Silas for a boy at this point.

LOVE the name Stella my favorite name, to bad hubby is not fond of it. Really like the boys name too! Told my mom and dh mom tonight. Can't wait for our scan date either!

Did first opk and was negative. Cm has definetly increased so I'm getting closer. Already have plans in place so 2 more days.

So I got my first donation and opks are getting darker. Uterus is sore meaning that O is approaching yay. I'm thinking I will O tomorrow yay. How are u ladies

woohoo! fx you'll get a pos later tonight or tomorrow. when's your next donation? Nurse called this morning my scan date is the 28th at 1130

Woo! Fingers x'd this will be THE cycle :)

Scan date is exciting!

husband and I celebrated our anniversary this weekend... and I just wound up projectile puking steak the whole night. lol yay pregnancy!

LOL i will be getting another donation tomorrow and that's it for this cycle. Should O tomorrow so donations timing are perfect, i sure hope it does the trick, i'm still sore even after taking tylonol so maybe it my be tonight, although i haven't gotten a positive test yet i will be taking another one, i have about 4-5 left and i will take them throught the day tomorrow lol. I took 3-4 today and all gotten darker except the last one which was light but not lighter then the first one so i'm thinking my pee was just diluted. My cp was semi hi and soft and definetly open and i found so ewcm earlier so i know it's imminent, i just hope this is it and don't have to keep driving back and forth, i am going to call the clinic tomorrow and go ahead and get setup with them to get things started with IUI or at least have them check with the insurance. But i will ask about IVF and if i can be an egg donor to help with the cost. I do want still a biological child but i will settle with donor for now. After all i want 3 kids so... lol
Scan in two weeks!?!? So exciting but i would go insane not getting one sooner lol. When bff was preggo we had a small car accident nothing major but i told the dr to do a scan just to be safe lol. It was nice to get one that early so i'm hoping i can get my dr to do one early. I can be pretty persuasive when i want to lol.
Stelly i bet even with ms u still had fun and that reminded u guys about the fact that ur having a child and nothing is better then celebrating ur love and what it created :)

Haha ya we did have a good time, it was hot (well for Alaska anyway lol it hit 74!) we went and played around on the river and stayed the night at the hotel we got married at. Which is goooorgeous! ... a part of me is starting to suspect it was food poisoning cause I have my anti-nausea pills which have been a god-send.. that's the first time I've hurled since the new stuff.

Sounds like donations are lining up perfect for this time around! I don't know why, but I guess I didnt know they paid for egg donors, that's neat though. Would be kind of nice, being able to do that and getting yourself set up for IVF or IUI.. although hopefully this cycle will be it, not have to go that far :)

Happy Anniversary Stelly! FX so tight for you Michelle! I never did get a proper pos this last cycle, but i must have O'd lol! i know two weeks sounds like soooo far away hopefully it goes quickly. we race this weekend, going shopping for kids school supplies, school starts next wed and so we'll be busy with that and then appt that next tues. hopefully i can keep busy enough to not think about it! still scared as i'm still cramping and backache.

Well those are normal symptoms so ur fine Cc.
Stelly the egg program is called attain something and what it does it reduces the cost of ivf if i donate my eggs. It just goes towards the procedure if not everyone would be selling them instead of working lol. I looked into it years ago but never went thru it cause they clinic wanted 3k upfront, lose weight and quit smoking, well lost the weight but not the habbit so now will see what they say as it's a different clinic and my current insurance does pay some cost (should be 80%). Cause they wanted me smoke free for 6 months uh yeah right lol.....

so do you get the discounted ivf until you get your bfp or is it just for so many rounds?

That i do not know, i think it depends how many i can donate but it reduces the cost by 2/3 so from 15k to 5k a round. We have lots of eggs and i can spare lots as long we save 3 for me ;P lol. If i can help someone and myself achieve pregnancy then i will do it.
Well i slept warmer but confortable last night and my temp jumped up so i think i might have ovulated yesterday. Still no positive opk!? I did have a long day yesterday and little sleep so idk if that could have affected my temp and the a/c was on the eco setting so it come one and off. I'm still getting my donation today and will keep taking opks today and tomorrow just to be sure, i don't want to assume i did O yesterday and screw things up. Guess tomorrows temp will tell me. FF says that it's pointless to inseminate on the day of the rise but still going to. Haha funny thing , donor when he handed me the goods was like "thats all i got today sorry" lmao told him it only takes 1 and i thought it was still good so not worried lol. It just makes me giggle when i think about it.

That is funny, why does ff say not on the rise? it doesn't make much sense since the egg lives up to 24 hrs after being released??? GL FX for you! nothing new here just waiting around for two weeks to get here haha.

I'm really thinking that i did O yesterday. And yes i was wondering the same thing. So my timing is still good for this cycle, now starts the waiting game. OMG i am going to go insane waiting. I got epts ic 25 of them so wonder when i should start lol, i did bad this month on temping so idk if i will for the whole tww, but i will for a few more days so ff can give me ch, i bet i will have to take out the neg opks.

how are you opk's looking? i know when i was using the answer ones if it was close but not as dark i would use a digi and would sometimes get a smiley face! sorry temping has been a bust lately, that why i stopped i would forget all the time!

lol, Yesterday i could tell they were getting darker but then last night it was lighter and today was about the same. I have a few left so i will check, but since my cycle in may and june was shorter so i'm not surprised that i Oed a day sooner. I just thought that taking soy it would keep at 14 like last month. But hey that's still good either way i had great timing and feel good about the process so now i just have to wait and start testing soon, gotta have something to do for 2 weeks ;P

I'd bet you ovulated. I've noticed a lot of OPK's (the non digi kind) don't show a "proper" positive. :) Will be exciting news from both ya'll in two weeks!

I got AWESOME news, I found out today that my obgyn is married to a midwife :) SO- I can deliver at a midwifery and not the hospital and they deliver the baby as a husband/wife team. I think that is so awesome!!! Plus now my husband gave the "OK" to do a midwife birth because his main concern was not having a doctor present- and now thats not an issue! Happy dance!!!!!!

That's wonderful news Stelly! So jealous you have the strength to do a home birth, i couldn't have done it without meds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->