ttc buddies since 9/10

Haha well I'm hoping for the best anyway! this will be my first birth, so- who knows... I may be yelling for drugs in the midst of it :p They have a big jacuzzi tub available for birthing etc. I'm just happy hubby and I found a happy medium- he still gets his doctor and I still get a natural/minimal intervention :)

yea! i've heard a lot of woman really enjoy the home birth experience. So when do you get your next scan? how were your temps this morning Michelle?

Went down but it was 60 degrees outside and slept with the windows open so that's probably y

60 that's just about feezing where you're at lol! oh i'm so tired today, if i could sleep all day i would. i need more energy.....

Had my scan today :) the wee one is measuring big and they moved my dates up, So i'm considered 11 weeks now! Baby bean was going to town in there! My obgyn was laughing he was having such a hard time getting the heart beat because how much moving and shaking my little one was :) Its crazy! actually looks more like a little person now, saw the noggin and little tummy and limbs kicking about and the umbilical cord. My placenta is on the upper/front portion so I guess that means I won't feel baby till a little later than most- like 20 weeks plus.

sorry you are so tired Cc- naps are your friend :)

Michelle- excited to see what the results are this month!

Attachments

• mail-1.jpg
    mail-1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
aww your bean is ADORABLE! how fast was the hb? I can't really take naps with two little ones at home :( today i really feel like i need one, but oh well i'll just go to bed early tonight. i can't believe i'm so tired, i don't remember being this tired with the other two. must be because i'm getting old lol!

Aww... are they little enough that they still take naps? take one while they are sleeping? or bed early works too.. i was going to bed at like 7-8 pm every night I was just dog tired.

and thanks :) I think its pretty darn cute myself lol heartbeat was 165

Thats a nice hb! One is still little enough to take a nap the other one isn't and i had to much housework today to take a nap. I'm all set for early bed tonight. I need to get the boys back in the routine of going to bed early as school starts next week!

He is just adorable Stelly.
Wish I could go to be bed early but I force my self to stay awake as I don't want to go asleep to early. Once the kids areback in school u will he able to take naps. Just hang on lol.
Afm I am already ss lol.HD some sharp pain around my ovary likeable muscle pulled for two seconds so cyld have been anything. I am slightly constipated which is about normal at this time. Hope these 2 weeks go by quick

HURRY UP TWO WEEKS!!!! It can't go by fast enough. ugh! i know i should take a nap during the day but it kinda makes me feel like i didn't do anything all day lol.

Lol that's y I don't take naps plus I would go to bed even later. Its already dragging and already wanna poas.

lol! it's way to early to poas haha! just relax and try and keep yourself busy. i know it's so hard to do, i'm already having a hell of a time!

lol, i know it's to early just ready to poas, i will probably wait until 7 dpo if i can hold off that long, i know i couldn't get a positive sooner then that anyways, i just wanna bfp so bad that dread the wait.

i didn't get mine until 9dpo and i tested at 8, i'm pretty sure i was 9 or was i 10? i think i was 10 dpo. lordy who knows anymore! i can't keep my fx any tighter or they'll fall off! lol hoping this is it for you!

thanks, i try to be haha! just trying to find ANYTHING to keep my mind off the u/s i'm going CRAZY! ugh. it's going by sooo slow :(

So my face is the type that if i don't smile cheeck to cheeck I look mad. A customer told me that I am not happy and don't like my job. I'm like wow who is she to tell be that. I was so upset i wanted to cry. She just basically called me out. Told her idk what gave her that impression but she's wrong. Was I wrong to say that. I know customer are always right but this was uncalled for

lol! who is that person to say your not happy, it doesn't even matter if you don't like your job! it was rude of her to say so. even if you don't look happy! how are the symptoms going?

lol nothing other then still constipated and the sudden urge to go pee, almost did on myself today twice, it just hit me so hard like i've been holding it hours. Other then that nothing much only 3 dpo so long ways to go lol

lol. well i hope you don't wee on yourself haha. that would be terrible! not much new here still not feeling pregnant :( and i'm having a little anxiety about this one not being a girl, and disappointing everyone......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->