ttc buddies since 9/10

Aww don't worry it would be on his spermies not u lol. But either way a new child is a blessing regardless of boy or girl. Everyone will be happy no matter what. Will ppl make remarks if another boy? Yes but its just a saying and don't take it personally they are just teasing. That boy or girl will still be loved greatly and u will be proud regardless right!!!

They may make commentaries now.. but odds are once there is a little cuddly baby to hold- it won't come up much again. I understand what you mean though.. this is our first and my mother-in-law is already deadset that it needs to be a girl (this is their first grandbaby too, so I'm not sure why she is so adamant, but according to her there are "too many boys" in her side of the family). I've honestly just chose to ignore it- and repeat that I'd love either just the same- and so will they.

I know, it would all be different when "he" would be here. It's just we have 6 boys an 2 girls out of mine and my brother and sisters kids so everything is hoping for a girl. Dhs mom only has sons and only brothers so there are no girl on his side...... Just feeling a little pressure is all.......

lol it will be ok either way, and hope that u get what u want but if not still ecstatic for u.
afm nothing going on, symptoms not many just change in bm which is normal. And the sudden urges to go wee still here

when are you going to start testing? 5 days? i'm breaking out so bad in acne! drives me crazy! i never have acne i never break out so this is driving me CRAZY! it doesn't matter how much i wash my face it doesn't go away. anyways i'm done whining, how is everyone else doing?

LoL, i'm used to it, i hope i don't break out cause i cannot leave them alone, bad habit of mine lol. No whinning btw, it normal talk for us hehe.
I don't know when to start if i didn't have to pee the second i sit on the loo i probably already test lol. Today was hard not to want to test but i do have 25 test calling me lol. Might tomorrow just for the heck of it although i know it's early but can't help myself.

wait til tues! it's my birthday, maybe you can give me your bfp for my b day lol!

That be awesome. I will definitely test the but that will make me 8dpo which is still early bit what the heck lol.

Still feeling normal? So tired today got most the kids school shopping done and she bought me some maternity clothes for my b day! My pants are starting to get tight already lol! Not much else going on here, BBs are a little more tender today...

Nothing much. Bbs sore off and on but idk if its just in my head or not.

your half way through your 2ww!!! can't wait for you to test, really really crampy this morning kinda going away now, wish my scan was tomorrow and not next week! it's driving me crazy waiting. i just want to see a healthy bean already!

Lol I can immagine. Tested today and of course bfn. Not surprised but hoping to get it tomorrow lol. What are u planning to do for ur birthday.? Hope cramps gone away.

how are your temps doing? nothing planned for my birthday, dh will probably work late, and kids are to young to remember. i might take them over to the cafe for ice cream tomorrow after supper.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Shadra
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Gotta love google lol. Well i'm sure they be happy to know it's ur birthday and for all u know dh might be planning something. Hope he is lol. Anyways my temps are all up and down but also my sleeping pattern has been afftected so much that idk how much to believe it. Tested and it was bfn but it was diluted even though was fmu cause i drank half liter of water before going to bed and thinking i would get up in the middle of the night but i didn't so had it still inside. Might again later lol but it's still early. Hope i'm not doing all this testing just for af to come.

THANK YOU, you're so sweet! I know were going to dinner thursday with family to celebrate my birthday it's all you can eat crab legs that night! having a terrible time staying asleep lately was up at 430 this morning and again at 6 and got up for good at 830! Hoping you get your bfp this month!! you still feeling normal? I got sick of temping as i didn't think it was ever right!

lol, I've tried crab legs but weren't that good so not my type of food but alot of ppl like them. Hope u have fun. Have u told the family yet? I tried temping since my cycles were shorter the last few cycles so wanted to see what was wrong. Kind of thinking about stopping but yet i like seeing what it does, it gives me a little more confidence as far as O day. Opks just don't work for me lol unless i use the digis but those cost an arm and a leg. I'm still feeling normal not symptoms anymore, so hopefully that's a good sign, just wish it was sooner then later and tired of waiting.

i love crab legs! I hardly ever had luck temping or doing opks! i never did get a clear pos the cycle i got my bfp! I have no idea why my last cycle was so different from all the others!

LOL i'm thinking about giving that up too and just go by when my predicted O is. Still have 3 opk left so will use them next cycle if this one is a bust and then not ordering anymore.
Probably clomid did the trick for u

but i was on the clomid for 5 months! lower doses yes, and they made me O almost every time but not until cd 23 or later, but the last cycle it was like cd 15ish! i don't understand why finally now, doesn't make sense to me. fx you get your bfp with me!!!

It probably took more of it in ur system, who really knows but it worked thats all it counts :). Still BFN for me (funny how i typed bfp but had to backspace, guess just wishfull thinking lol) anyways still hoping to get a bfp. Might try it different next month and do donations every 3 days starting on my fertile day. Hoping I don't have to but rather plan ahead and get 3 donations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->