ttc buddies since 9/10

sorry you got a bfn :( you still feeling pretty normal?? still hoping you get your bfp this month!! you going to do the soy again this next cycle? I say the more donations the better!

I probably wont do soy again. Just so I don't risk getting any cyst. Probably just going natural if this month don't work. My legs hurt and back, more like sore and tired. Which happens usually before af, although could be just work making me tired. Testing tomorrow again.

I have heard soy can give you cysts too. my back has been terrible lately! not looking forward to being on my feet all day tomorrow. Hoping you get a wonderful surprise tomorrow!

Sorry ur back has been hurting, dr told me that u can take Tylenol and my sister with 6 kids said u can take baby aspirin, might help u with the pain. I know i be iffy about taking anything but I hope it don't get to bad. Just try and take some breaks if u can. Have u told ur job yet or are u going to wait until the scan?
Afm i am tired and nothing new, just usual symptoms like having to go really bad, i mean i leaked once today and yesterday at work, it's kind of embarrassing lol

no i haven't told work that i'm expecting, and i don't think i will until i'm 12 weeks or a little further along. Back hasn't been to bad today, just tired i slept terrible last night. Did you test this morning? Hoping your peeing is a good sign lol. i took tylenol with my other two it's just i didn't have any at home. haha

Just exhausted. Test again was bfn. I will keep testing though. Sorry u didn't sleep well, I didn't either. Kept waking up hot then sweat and got cold. Felt hot this morning but probably just over heated. I don't think that is a symptom but still hoping. Hope u feel better today

Work was SOOO long today. I didn't think it would ever get over! Hope your tests start to get some lines on them. Call the company and tell them they are defective. Lol. Exhausted and my legs hurt hoping I sleep like a rock! Night

Hope u have a good night sleep. I tested again lol and I think I had line eye one sec thought i could see something but nothing was there. Guess just wishful thinking. My legs hurt too. And earlier my muscle was stiff for some reason. Just sore now. But I am working a double split shift so maybe that's y lol. Glad ur day was over. It will get easier as times go by.

Aw I hope its the start of a line!

Sorry you ladies are going through so many aches and pains!

LOL ty Stelly but trying to not read to much into it, i'm pretty sure there wasn't a line but just a wishfull thinking, like i could see something under one light but when where brighter couldn't see anything so more then likely it was just the light. I'm not even slightly believing there was a line...but fx that i still get my bfp. Still aching and taking tylenol seems to help, it's probably just work, as it's been laid back cause of school being out but our town is a college town and all the schools (city and college) decided to start back at the same time so went from nothing to freaking busy. But i will get the hang of it
How are u feeling Stelly?
Cc did u have a better night sleep. I'm going to bed soon and i am going to sleep good lol

fx so tight is was the start of a line! how are your temps looking? I got some pretty good sleep last night and i'm feeling a lot better! it's probably just because i was on my feet all day yesterday and most of the week i sit at a desk! cramps are gone, as well as the back pain for now! How you doing Stelly? congrats on making it to 12weeks SO excited for you!

Thanks! I've been doing good. Things have mellowed out on my front- stopped taking anti-nausea meds (YAY!). Sleeping on my tummy has gotten uncomfortable so I'm mid mass pillow rearrangement- good thing hubby isnt home cause I've stolen all his pillows and made myself a little cocoon :haha:

Glad you got better sleep Cc and michelle- ive got my fingers crossed for you!

lol, i'm a stomach sleeper too, and it's already uncomfortable for me. glad you get to stop your meds, and your ms is almost over! i'm already ready for a nap! i'm so exhausted all the time hoping it eases up soon. i go to bed at 10 get up around 730 and am ready for a nap by noon!

Well bfn again. I starred at the test from while trying to see a line but nothing. Guess it was just line eye yesterday. Nothing was there then and now. 3-4 more days and af should be here. I think she will be here but still hoping.
glad u ladies feel better

im starting to feel like crap again. I keep having terrible cramps now! hoping it goes away soon :( i still have my fx for you michelle!

I really hope so too! My sister tried talking me into going to the er because of the cramps and running a low temp, but told her I was fine and if the pain got worse and fever got higher I'd go in.

Hope you feel better! Lay down, feet up, lots of water and some tylenol- hopefully will do the trick for ya!

Hope u do feel better, ik it's normal to cramp and high temp, just hope it don't get worst, and even if u did go to the er nothing they could do. Hope it's not bad and u feel better.
afm bfn guess no bfp for me this month, still 2 days before af shows. Still a little hope but with my luck she will be here on time as usual.

thanks guys, feeling alright so far this morning. at our er i dunno how it works other places but they would scan me and if it was tubal, if it burst to take me to surgery right away and if it wasn't probably wait until morning! no matter what they would scan you, and if it was in the right place just send you home with tylenol i'm sure lol. tues can't come soon enough! i need to see the bean in the right place with a healthy hb. dh took the day off and my mom is watching the boys, so i'm pretty excited about the scan. then were going to do some birthday shopping for ds and out for lunch, then home so it should be a great day if everything is ok with bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->