ttc buddies

Second round for us.. Had my clearing ultrasound Sunday and started my nightly shot of 225mg of hmg... Hit the muscle wrong last night and I am in annoying pain.. I don't like giving myself the shots as it is, and this just makes it worse. (my dh works out of town 4 days/week..) We have been trying for two months seriously. Six years before then, but not medically helped.. If it happened, great! If not it wasn't meant to be... I will be 39 in January and the clock is ticking... Looking for buddies to take this ride with..

Second round for us.. Had my clearing ultrasound Sunday and started my nightly shot of 225mg of hmg... Hit the muscle wrong last night and I am in annoying pain.. I don't like giving myself the shots as it is, and this just makes it worse. (my dh works out of town 4 days/week..) We have been trying for two months seriously. Six years before then, but not medically helped.. If it happened, great! If not it wasn't meant to be... I will be 39 in January and the clock is ticking... Looking for buddies to take this ride with..

Welcome! I hate giving myself shots too :flower:

LittleMrsM, yay for ovulation :D

Thanks Storked! I was a little bit excited, considering i thought the OPK's i was using were rubbish...they actually worked! :yipee:

Welcome rrspatch. Good luck on your journey, i look forward to sharing it with you :):thumbup:

YAiiiii good luck on the ovulating mo!!!!!! :thumbup:

I hope that this mo is your mo!!!! :flower:

It's so funny how we get these feelings without being able too see!!! It's exciting and it keeps us women positive and wanting to keep trying!!!! :happydance:

It's so funny how we get these feelings without being able too see!!! It's exciting and it keeps us women positive and wanting to keep trying!!!! :happydance:

Babyalive! Love your positive attitude.. yay for o! :happydance:

Thank you!!!!! So am in cycle number 26 no :af: yet!!!!!!! Very excited but still waiting a week to test!!! Or a little less lol

Thank you!!!!! So am in cycle number 26 no :af: yet!!!!!!! Very excited but still waiting a week to test!!! Or a little less lol

Wait! In case you get a false negative. Those are crushing and make it very hard to believe it when you do get lines :thumbup:

Yaii am super excited! But dnt want go get too excited!!!! :happydance:
How is it going for u??

Not sure if I have ovulated or am in TWW. And not real worried about it :D

Nah but why worry? I cannot control how my body reacts after a loss. I may not get pregnant for a few months even. My body may still be wacky. So I am taking it easy :)

It is usually chromosomal abnormalities. My baby just died and didn't develope after a certain point. We didn't find out until my 10 week ultrasound. Missed miscarriage is what they call it. I still had every symptom of pregnancy but my baby was dead. I didn't start to miscarry for another 2 weeks.
I am now afraid of doctors and ultrasounds :?

It is usually chromosomal abnormalities. My baby just died and didn't develope after a certain point. We didn't find out until my 10 week ultrasound. Missed miscarriage is what they call it. I still had every symptom of pregnancy but my baby was dead. I didn't start to miscarry for another 2 weeks.

How devastating Storked. :hugs:
I hope it happens for you soon! :)

It could have been a lot worse I know. I hope it happens for us all soon :)

It could have been a lot worse I know. I hope it happens for us all soon :)

Agreed. TWW has begun...I'm going to try not to think about it and just wait patiently for AF. :dust: ladies! :flower:

I had an emotional breakdown last night. Hope I am pregnant and that is why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->