ttc buddies

thamk you stocked i am so happy that there are people out there that understands me and are going through the same situation!! :cry:

my hubby and i are excited, though he shows almost no emotion, he says he doesnt wanna get excited till it actually happens!!:shrug:

I just saw that you are a fellow Texan! Howdy :D
Men are all so different. My hubby told me that he didn't think he counted as a father because I miscarried at 12 weeks. I am totally a mom because for a brief time, I did create life. Hope your man becomes more enthused when you get those beautiful, matching lines! :flower:

Yaii:flower:
yes am from texas born andraised!!!!!
i hope so am anxious and i wanna have my ffirst baby i wanna know how it feels to care for someone more than yourself!!
:cry: am really sorry about what happened how long have you been trying already??
yeah he says he doesnt wanna get to excited lol but i know in the inside it kills him to get a :bfp: !!!!

If the wait starts to get too painful, get a kitten. I love mothering mine though I think it annoys my spouse even though he bought the cat lol.
This is my first cycle trying after my loss. We'll all get our sweet, cuddly babies :flower:
Do you have special plans for telling him when you get that BFP? :D
You from El Paso? I'm from Dublin!

Really wow!!! Awesome :D
We can totally be friends! I haven't had many good ones usually they become jealous without me exaggerating :cry: maybe someone more mature can be a better friend !!!
Lol I already have a kitty his name is Cornelius haha he is maybe 2 1/2 mo he is adorable but am totally allergic to him!! The funny thing is that the cr is my husbands and it annoys me from time to time lol
I have 3 dogs that are huge they live outside but I love them like no other I can only imagen how I will love my child!!!:hugs:

No dogs here yet but my hubby wants a red heeler pup and I eventually want a little cockapoo :D
Most of my friends were male and I quit being their friend when I got married. Felt inappropriate. Guess I totally buy into the whole When Harry Met Sally theory!
What kind of dogs you got? They are more like kids than cats :flower:

ooh yeah it happens!! i did the same thing!!!
well am not a male!! lol :thumbup:
i have a full grown pitbull, an 11 mo boxer, and last a 6 mo pitbull lol! i also have 2 horses and lots and lots of chickens!!!

My hubby wants chicken SO BAD! We don't live where we can keep any yet though. He is also obsessing over goats lol.
I have a cousin that is mad about pitbulls :)

sorry girls i wrote a post but didnt send properly,dont worry
anyway i bd with my conceive plus today i jus wannna get my eggy symbol!

i have my own snake...a cat i have a dog who i left with mum i didnt have room for her and had to move away asap...i dunno if it will be appropriate saying it here...iv had lizards a tarantula

sorry girls i wrote a post but didnt send properly,dont worry
anyway i bd with my conceive plus today i jus wannna get my eggy symbol!

i have my own snake...a cat i have a dog who i left with mum i didnt have room for her and had to move away asap...i dunno if it will be appropriate saying it here...iv had lizards a tarantula

There was a tarantula in my bathroom the other day. The stinks are all over my yard :(
My spouse loves things like that so you'd get on very well. Every time we go outside he is catching a reptile :haha:
:happydance: Can't wait to hear about your BFP dear

ooh yeah it happens!! i did the same thing!!! well am not a male!! lol :thumbup: i have a full grown pitbull said:
My hubby wants chicken SO BAD! We don't live where we can keep any yet though. He is also obsessing over goats lol.

We have two chickens, they are so funny! We did have three but one grew to be a rooster which we aren't aloud to keep where we live so we took him to a farm, so sad because he was my favorite. We also have a golden retriever, he's 9 yo...most adorable thing ever!

Sophie121, i haven't been trying as long as you, but like to think that i can still support you and offer you positive vibes, i also feel i can learn from you and others that have been trying for longer than i have. Crossing everything for you this time around :hugs:

ooh yeah it happens!! i did the same thing!!! well am not a male!! lol :thumbup: i have a full grown pitbull said:

We have two chickens, they are so funny! We did have three but one grew to be a rooster which we aren't aloud to keep where we live so we took him to a farm, so sad because he was my favorite. We also have a golden retriever, he's 9 yo...most adorable thing ever!

Sophie121, i haven't been trying as long as you, but like to think that i can still support you and offer you positive vibes, i also feel i can learn from you and others that have been trying for longer than i have. Crossing everything for you this time around :hugs:

We were at the feed store looking at chickens today! We can't have any though but we can dream right? Sad you had to give away the rooster. Do they make too much noise? Golden retrievers are such happy dogs! We has one when I was a teenager :D

@storked: that's the thing, i ovulated on June 1. so the rise means something else. anyway, i had a BFN this morning. and my temp dipped again. i feel so sad.

thamk you stocked i am so happy that there are people out there that understands me and are going through the same situation!! :cry:

my hubby and i are excited, though he shows almost no emotion, he says he doesnt wanna get excited till it actually happens!!:shrug:

Men are all so different. My hubby told me that he didn't think he counted as a father because I miscarried at 12 weeks. I am totally a mom because for a brief time, I did create life. Hope your man becomes more enthused when you get those beautiful, matching lines! :flower:

i hope so am anxious and i wanna have my ffirst baby i wanna know how it feels to care for someone more than yourself!!
:cry: am really sorry about what happened how long have you been trying already??
yeah he says he doesnt wanna get to excited lol but i know in the inside it kills him to get a :bfp: !!!!

If the wait starts to get too painful, get a kitten. I love mothering mine though I think it annoys my spouse even though he bought the cat lol.
This is my first cycle trying after my loss. We'll all get our sweet, cuddly babies :flower:

We can totally be friends! I haven't had many good ones usually they become jealous without me exaggerating :cry: maybe someone more mature can be a better friend !!!
Lol I already have a kitty his name is Cornelius haha he is maybe 2 1/2 mo he is adorable but am totally allergic to him!! The funny thing is that the cr is my husbands and it annoys me from time to time lol
I have 3 dogs that are huge they live outside but I love them like no other I can only imagen how I will love my child!!!:hugs:

No dogs here yet but my hubby wants a red heeler pup and I eventually want a little cockapoo :D
Most of my friends were male and I quit being their friend when I got married. Felt inappropriate. Guess I totally buy into the whole When Harry Met Sally theory!

i have a full grown pitbull, an 11 mo boxer, and last a 6 mo pitbull lol! i also have 2 horses and lots and lots of chickens!!!

yes i love my pitts!!! :))
her name is Face!! lol
goats? we had 3 but we gave them away!!!
ugh am feeling really hopeful this mo idk why!!! maybe cause yesterday my husband said my boobs looked bigger!!! :) am keeping my fingers crossed!!

yes i love my pitts!!! :))
her name is Face!! lol
goats? we had 3 but we gave them away!!!
ugh am feeling really hopeful this mo idk why!!! maybe cause yesterday my husband said my boobs looked bigger!!! :) am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Lucky. My hubby said my boobs never got smaller after my loss. I hate being breasty lol

Lucky you ladies are a chatty bunch, i accidentally pressed unsubscribe! :dohh:
All good now! lol

Some exciting weekend (un-cycle related) developments in my little world...one of our chickens layed their first egg AND our wedding plant began to flower, could this be a sign on things to come?? I'm hoping so! :winkwink:
On a sad weekend note, my sister was been diagnosed with Crohn's disease and is in hospital :cry:

On the cycle front, today marks CD 17. Still no line in the T window of the OPK, maybe tonight...i have been experiencing increasing EWCM and some twinging and cramps so fingers crossed. BD'ing like rabbits....come on baby! :kiss:

We were at the feed store looking at chickens today! We can't have any though but we can dream right? Sad you had to give away the rooster. Do they make too much noise? Golden retrievers are such happy dogs! We has one when I was a teenager :D

Yeah roosters are loud birds, he only just started crowing, and that was loud enough, hehe. I miss him though, he was gorgeous! The girls are noisy too though...they cluck cluck cluck all day long! haha.

@ LittleMrsM: your weekend sounds so charming. the egg laying and the wedding plant growing. hope it is a sign of something great.

and so i'm back. went to my OB last night and surprise surprise, i have another cyst again. that is why the witch didn't show up. so i'm going to take primulot again to help me bleed. hubby and i decided to rest for awhile. give my body a rest. it has been a year since we have been taking medications just to conceive. and to top it all off, two of my friends are pregnant. why not. :(

Yeah roosters are loud birds, he only just started crowing, and that was loud enough, hehe. I miss him though, he was gorgeous! The girls are noisy too though...they cluck cluck cluck all day long! haha.

Girls I think this month is my last of ttc !!! I think

Girls I think this month is my last of ttc !!! I think

Yay!! did you get a bfp?! :thumbup:

I have not tried it yet!!! Usually I get :af: the 21 or 23 of the cycle it's already 24 and nothing yet!!! I dnt wanna get to excited!!! But I feel hopeful my hubby says my boobs look fuller and also my areolas are bigger !!! :wacko: I dnt know what to think though

LittleMrsM, I agree with piglet that your weekends sound charming :)
piglet24, I am so sorry :hugs: that has got to be rough
Babyalive88, keep us posted! :)

LittleMrsM, I agree with piglet that your weekends sound charming :)
piglet24, I am so sorry :hugs: that has got to be rough
Babyalive88, keep us posted! :)

I totally will!!!!! :kiss:
I've been feeling tired too:sleep:
Good thing I will start working maybe tomorrow and I will keep my mind of off the thought of being pregnant :)

Babyalive88 Girls I think this month is my last of ttc !!! I think[/QUOTE said:
Ohhh my goodness that is so exciting! cant wait to hear the result! Good luck lovely!!

Lastnight the little pink line in the T window of the OPK showed, ovulation imminent!! I dont want to get my hopes up but I'm feeling really positive for this month, it kinda feels right! :happydance:

@ LittleMrsM: your weekend sounds so charming. the egg laying and the wedding plant growing. hope it is a sign of something great.

and so i'm back. went to my OB last night and surprise surprise, i have another cyst again. that is why the witch didn't show up. so i'm going to take primulot again to help me bleed. hubby and i decided to rest for awhile. give my body a rest. it has been a year since we have been taking medications just to conceive. and to top it all off, two of my friends are pregnant. why not. :(

Awww so sorry to hear piglet24, so disheartening.
Maybe a break will be a good thing, not trying not preventing...
Keep your chip up lady. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->