ttc buddies

thamk you stocked i am so happy that there are people out there that understands me and are going through the same situation!! :cry:

my hubby and i are excited, though he shows almost no emotion, he says he doesnt wanna get excited till it actually happens!!:shrug:

I just saw that you are a fellow Texan! Howdy :D
Men are all so different. My hubby told me that he didn't think he counted as a father because I miscarried at 12 weeks. I am totally a mom because for a brief time, I did create life. Hope your man becomes more enthused when you get those beautiful, matching lines! :flower:

Yaii:flower:
yes am from texas born andraised!!!!!
i hope so am anxious and i wanna have my ffirst baby i wanna know how it feels to care for someone more than yourself!!
:cry: am really sorry about what happened how long have you been trying already??
yeah he says he doesnt wanna get to excited lol but i know in the inside it kills him to get a :bfp: !!!!

If the wait starts to get too painful, get a kitten. I love mothering mine though I think it annoys my spouse even though he bought the cat lol.
This is my first cycle trying after my loss. We'll all get our sweet, cuddly babies :flower:
Do you have special plans for telling him when you get that BFP? :D
You from El Paso? I'm from Dublin!

I thank you very much i appreciate your time!! i hope am in that 85% lol am anxious and very nervous about this mo i feel kinda diffrent but i try not to get to excited!!! how are you?? how do u try serious?

Well the first two cycles we just had a lot of sex and didn't really worry about or track ovulation, i didn't realise there was so much involved in conceiving and that the chances each month were so low...so this month i am OPK'ing and if nothing happens, i will temp chart next month too :thumbup:

H! Have you read when to start taking your temp? If I get a BFN this month I will try that next :) I suppose I could google it, but figured you ladies would know :)

Storked! I finally caved and bought digital but seems to be the same.

I'm on my phone now but I will send you a link about charting tomorrow when I get on the computer. Just remind me. I started charting and love it because I love to obsess lol
Oh no about the digis being sucky! Guess we have a short, difficult to catch LH surge :(

thanks girls so sorry for the rant i really feel ill i dont think in eating enough at all erghh! is there anyone here that has been trying long enough as me or is close to me? i dunno i feel a little out tbh u girls are jus starting ur ttc journey! i hope i keep up with everyone and these posts! if anyone wants to carry on next month with the thread thats fine if u dont get ur bfp's im quite hopeful this month because my fertility went back to normal range..after my iron levels went up and i was at high risk of having m/c thats lowered now too xx plus i have my cbfm :)

Fingers crossed for you dear :dust:
Go eat something! Come over here and you can have yellow curry!
I haven't really been trying as long as you, it's true. :hugs:

hello all, how is everyone. my bbt is increasing. does that mean anything? i still haven't got my AF. i want to test but i'm scared to get that BFN. i probably have my cyst again. :(

hello all, how is everyone. my bbt is increasing. does that mean anything? i still haven't got my AF. i want to test but i'm scared to get that BFN. i probably have my cyst again. :(

I think that temp increase is a good sign! :thumbup:

really its a good sign? i sure hope so. i have had too many bfn's in my life.

i'll join you all in this one, i had a mc last month aswel my af came today :) xx

thamk you stocked i am so happy that there are people out there that understands me and are going through the same situation!! :cry:

my hubby and i are excited, though he shows almost no emotion, he says he doesnt wanna get excited till it actually happens!!:shrug:

Men are all so different. My hubby told me that he didn't think he counted as a father because I miscarried at 12 weeks. I am totally a mom because for a brief time, I did create life. Hope your man becomes more enthused when you get those beautiful, matching lines! :flower:

i hope so am anxious and i wanna have my ffirst baby i wanna know how it feels to care for someone more than yourself!!
:cry: am really sorry about what happened how long have you been trying already??
yeah he says he doesnt wanna get to excited lol but i know in the inside it kills him to get a :bfp: !!!!

If the wait starts to get too painful, get a kitten. I love mothering mine though I think it annoys my spouse even though he bought the cat lol.
This is my first cycle trying after my loss. We'll all get our sweet, cuddly babies :flower:

Really wow!!! Awesome :D
We can totally be friends! I haven't had many good ones usually they become jealous without me exaggerating :cry: maybe someone more mature can be a better friend !!!
Lol I already have a kitty his name is Cornelius haha he is maybe 2 1/2 mo he is adorable but am totally allergic to him!! The funny thing is that the cr is my husbands and it annoys me from time to time lol
I have 3 dogs that are huge they live outside but I love them like no other I can only imagen how I will love my child!!!:hugs:

i dont mean that one! i wrote a post dont think its coming up
has anyone been trying aslong as me?
i got my 3rs high today

and so i tested and had a BFN. now im totally confused. i'm always tired and sleepy, my bbs are sore especially the nipples, then i'm gassy and my temps are increasing. why a BFN? i feel sad.

ooh am sorry!! well thats good !! i really dont understand how the pregnancy works lol i find it kinda hard to understand the abbreviations!! haha :wacko:

and good luck to you my blessings!!

really its a good sign? i sure hope so. i have had too many bfn's in my life.

It means you've already ovulated :)
https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/fertility-tests-for-women

and so i tested and had a BFN. now im totally confused. i'm always tired and sleepy, my bbs are sore especially the nipples, then i'm gassy and my temps are increasing. why a BFN? i feel sad.

dont be sad! try it again next wee if no :af:!!!
:flower:

We can totally be friends! I haven't had many good ones usually they become jealous without me exaggerating :cry: maybe someone more mature can be a better friend !!!
Lol I already have a kitty his name is Cornelius haha he is maybe 2 1/2 mo he is adorable but am totally allergic to him!! The funny thing is that the cr is my husbands and it annoys me from time to time lol
I have 3 dogs that are huge they live outside but I love them like no other I can only imagen how I will love my child!!!:hugs:

No dogs here yet but my hubby wants a red heeler pup and I eventually want a little cockapoo :D
Most of my friends were male and I quit being their friend when I got married. Felt inappropriate. Guess I totally buy into the whole When Harry Met Sally theory!
What kind of dogs you got? They are more like kids than cats :flower:

i dont mean that one! i wrote a post dont think its coming up
has anyone been trying aslong as me?
i got my 3rs high today

I thought I answered at the end of a post by saying that you are right, I haven't been trying as long at all :flower:

My understand is that the temp increase indicates that you just ovulated so you still have a wait for that BFP :flower:

No dogs here yet but my hubby wants a red heeler pup and I eventually want a little cockapoo :D
Most of my friends were male and I quit being their friend when I got married. Felt inappropriate. Guess I totally buy into the whole When Harry Met Sally theory!
What kind of dogs you got? They are more like kids than cats :flower:

ooh yeah it happens!! i did the same thing!!!
well am not a male!! lol :thumbup:
i have a full grown pitbull, an 11 mo boxer, and last a 6 mo pitbull lol! i also have 2 horses and lots and lots of chickens!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->