ttc buddies

I will definitely spray him! Hehe he does hate water!
Too bad I am giving him a bath tonight! His fur is gross from him being outside and the poor baby has burrs in it too. He is asleep in my lap right now and SO CUTE!

i give my cat bath she screams the house down but gotta be done x

Yeah my kitten is bad on the noises in the bath but my sister has a HUGE Tom (he is seriously the size of a lynx) and I flinch when he cries- he sounds just like a child. :(

I kind of wish that I had the Tom cat too but he'd 1) kill the kitten 2) he sheds like crazy and 3) he isn't the best on using his litter box.
But other than that he is huge and really cuddly- more so than other cats. My hubby won't let me take him off of my sister's hands though.

hi. can i join? i joined one group but i think its gone. :( anyway, i'm 32 and have been trying for almost 2 years. june is my second cycle for clomid. most of the months that we have been trying i have PCOS. last saturday and sunday i had brown spotting. and it was gone on monday. now i'm confused. :(

hi. can i join? i joined one group but i think its gone. :( anyway, i'm 32 and have been trying for almost 2 years. june is my second cycle for clomid. most of the months that we have been trying i have PCOS. last saturday and sunday i had brown spotting. and it was gone on monday. now i'm confused. :(

Welcome! Absolutely you can join :flower:
Has the clomid helped regulate you dear? Do you chart? Where were you in your cycle when you had the spotting? :hugs:

Has the clomid helped regulate you dear? Do you chart? Where were you in your cycle when you had the spotting? :hugs:

clomid helped me produce follicles. i started charting like 3 days ago its difficult to find the bbt here in abu dhabi. i was CD28 and CD29.

hey storked so sorry i havent been on i had no internet :( ! so so sorry! anyway i got my 1st high today its exciting so v close ovulation! so i will be baby dancing tonight!! lots and lots of :sex: hehe

hello piglet i feel ur pain i ahve been for 1 year so close ish and of course ur welcome u can keep us posted this month
me and storked are waiting for af together and then hopefuly be bump buddies! hehe :happydance: and of course ur welcome :hugs:
:dust: x

clomid helped me produce follicles. i started charting like 3 days ago its difficult to find the bbt here in abu dhabi. i was CD28 and CD29.

I have a friend who is about to move to Abu Dhabi to teach :)
I am glad that clomid helped! No bad side effects? Although even if side effects it may be worth it! :flower:
How long are your cycles usually?

hey storked so sorry i havent been on i had no internet :( ! so so sorry! anyway i got my 1st high today its exciting so v close ovulation! so i will be baby dancing tonight!! lots and lots of :sex: hehe

hello piglet i feel ur pain i ahve been for 1 year so close ish and of course ur welcome u can keep us posted this month
me and storked are waiting for af together and then hopefuly be bump buddies! hehe :happydance: and of course ur welcome :hugs:
:dust: x

Did you miss internet? I go a little crazy without :wacko:
So glad for your high! And it is a sex night for you- SCORE! Get those :spermy:
I am getting watery CM so ovulation should be soon for me too! My OPKs suck- a friend told me that the month she used them she never got a second line...but she got pregnant so clearly she ovulated.
Bump buddies :happydance: can't wait!

im also on antibiotics a heavy dose they are making me very dosey but have heard they can help get u pregnant weird i know google it!

of course ur welcome mrs m..im not new been ttc for year now im waiting to get my positive for ovulation x

Thanks sophie121! Sorry for m slow reply, I've been working so haven't had much leisure time. Is there a way i can get emails when someone posts in the threads I've posted in? Also when I work out how to add buddies I will do so!
I'm so sorry to hear of your and also storked's losses. It is one of my biggest conception fears. Today marks CD13...started OPK on CD10 due to irregular cycles, feeling slightly nervous and kinda excited to see the line in the T window...any day now surely. Crossing everything for this month.

How are you all feeling for this cycle?
Xx

of course ur welcome mrs m..im not new been ttc for year now im waiting to get my positive for ovulation x

Thanks sophie121! Sorry for m slow reply, I've been working so haven't had much leisure time. Is there a way i can get emails when someone posts in the threads I've posted in? Also when I work out how to add buddies I will do so!
I'm so sorry to hear of your and also storked's losses. It is one of my biggest conception fears. Today marks CD13...started OPK on CD10 due to irregular cycles, feeling slightly nervous and kinda excited to see the line in the T window...any day now surely. Crossing everything for this month.

How are you all feeling for this cycle?
Xx

I get emails every time but not sure how :shrug:
What OPKs did you get? Mine suck :(
I am feeling hopeful! How about you? :happydance:

Can I join? You guys seem like a fun bunch lol

TTC 3 months OPKs are driving me nuts lol :winkwink

WELCOME :happydance:
I just tried OPKs this cycle Twinkles80 but I think I got a crap brand. I should have gone with digital maybe. What kind you gots? :D
Well girl tell me about your cycle :hugs:

WELCOME :happydance:
I just tried OPKs this cycle Twinkles80 but I think I got a crap brand. I should have gone with digital maybe. What kind you gots? :D
Well girl tell me about your cycle :hugs:

Hi Storked! I too bought the amazon cheap ones, super tempted to go buy the expensive ones! Last month I did see the darker line, though but still BFN!

Cycle is normal big o hopefully this week! But dh is leaving for work, hopefully some swimmers stock around lol!

And you??

i dont know storked jus the red n yellow capsules? hey ur cd13 so not far!
hey twinkle u can join us! i spend £20 a month on ov sticks for my monitor
i feel quite out lol its been a year for us! im so scared too of having another stillborn jus wanna say i hope i keep up with the posts
hey storked i just :sex: :D:D .... and i laid down for a while to keep them :spermy: in there...i didnt think we would tnite as oh was really rtired was fallin asleep on the sofa but abit of lingerie and bobs your uncle! haha x:happydance:
:winkwink:
come on :bfp:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"