ttc buddies

Can I join? You guys seem like a fun bunch lol

TTC 3 months OPKs are driving me nuts lol :winkwink

WELCOME :happydance:
I just tried OPKs this cycle Twinkles80 but I think I got a crap brand. I should have gone with digital maybe. What kind you gots? :D
Well girl tell me about your cycle :hugs:

Hi Storked! I too bought the amazon cheap ones, super tempted to go buy the expensive ones! Last month I did see the darker line, though but still BFN!

Cycle is normal big o hopefully this week! But dh is leaving for work, hopefully some swimmers stock around lol!

And you??

I think I should have gotten that kind. I got some at Walmart that STINK. I should O soon seeing as to how I have watery CM but not even a hint of a second line! Lame tests :hissy:
Good luck on your O! May those swimmers reach the egg :dust: :D

i dont know storked jus the red n yellow capsules? hey ur cd13 so not far!
hey twinkle u can join us! i spend £20 a month on ov sticks for my monitor
i feel quite out lol its been a year for us! im so scared too of having another stillborn jus wanna say i hope i keep up with the posts
hey storked i just :sex: :D:D .... and i laid down for a while to keep them :spermy: in there...i didnt think we would tnite as oh was really rtired was fallin asleep on the sofa but abit of lingerie and bobs your uncle! haha x:happydance:
:winkwink:
come on :bfp:!!!

First off: I love it when you Brits say "Bob's your uncle." :D
Woot! GO :spermy:
I wish I could make you feel better about the stillbirth but there is no way- of course that will be a massive fear :hugs: I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :friends:

Call me crazy .. But I just bought soft cups! Oh the joys of Internet shopping!! Have any of you used this??

Can I join? You guys seem like a fun bunch lol

TTC 3 months OPKs are driving me nuts lol :winkwink

WELCOME :happydance:
I just tried OPKs this cycle Twinkles80 but I think I got a crap brand. I should have gone with digital maybe. What kind you gots? :D
Well girl tell me about your cycle :hugs:

Hi Storked! I too bought the amazon cheap ones, super tempted to go buy the expensive ones! Last month I did see the darker line, though but still BFN!

Cycle is normal big o hopefully this week! But dh is leaving for work, hopefully some swimmers stock around lol!

And you??

I think I should have gotten that kind. I got some at Walmart that STINK. I should O soon seeing as to how I have watery CM but not even a hint of a second line! Lame tests :hissy:
Good luck on your O! May those swimmers reach the egg :dust: :D

By the way.. Your opk won't be positive until about 24 to 48 hours before our big O (if my Internet research is correct) so don't say no to Walmart yet! :)

Call me crazy .. But I just bought soft cups! Oh the joys of Internet shopping!! Have any of you used this??

Not yet but I will if this cycle doesn't pan out :thumbup:

As for my OPKs- I don't even have a hint of a second line! And not drinking for four hours is killer :?

Hmmm that was me last month, but I eventually got it. I think you will :) hang in there!

Not yet but I will if this cycle doesn't pan out :thumbup:

As for my OPKs- I don't even have a hint of a second line! And not drinking for four hours is killer :?

Ps I think we have the same or really close to the same cycle yay!:thumbup:

Welcome piglet24 & Twinkles80. YAY too more buddies to add to me list! I'm loving this place a lot!! :friends:

Currently using forelife OPK's...that reminds me i need to stock up!
If we don't manage the :bfp: this month i'm thinking of trying digital, i've heard they are supposed to be great, however so much more $$.

I must agree that peeing on a stick is a hassle...if only we had an easier method of knowing when the big OV was about to hit.

:sex:'ing will be on tonight...and seeing it will be Friday tomorrow, hopefully then and all weekend too...

Feeling extremely positive for this month :thumbup:

Welcome piglet24 & Twinkles80. YAY too more buddies to add to me list! I'm loving this place a lot!! :friends:

Currently using forelife OPK's...that reminds me i need to stock up!
If we don't manage the :bfp: this month i'm thinking of trying digital, i've heard they are supposed to be great, however so much more $$.

I must agree that peeing on a stick is a hassle...if only we had an easier method of knowing when the big OV was about to hit.

:sex:'ing will be on tonight...and seeing it will be Friday tomorrow, hopefully then and all weekend too...

Feeling extremely positive for this month :thumbup:

I hate the expense too- I'd rather have nice HPTs :blush:
And yes, peeing in the morning isn't bad but the afternoon holding? NOOOO. And I drink a ton of water dangit. Am going off of my CM too to help in case my OPKs flop
You are a lucky girl. GO :spermy:
My spouse is feeling sick and refusing me. Lame!

LOL on my way home from work I'm always busting...I burst through the door, quickly try to unwrap the damn OPK and pee away, if only we had a little alarm or something.
Yesterday's test showed a very slight line in the Test window, with this brand it needs to be darker or the same as the control...cant wait till 6pm tonight to see what the window shows, lol. Its funny, i revolve my thoughts around BD'ing and ovulation and hubby just goes along with it...last night he was too tired...i was like "well if we miss out babe, your fault" :haha:

How come you cant drink for 4 hrs? Headache central!!

Also look...signature updated...i hope LOL :happydance:

Twinkle, yay for same cycle! :happydance:
LittleMrsM, beautiful signature! And I try to hold my urine for it to be concentrated...I drink a ton of water :blush: hehe I find the ovulation and baby dancing more stressful than the TWW, you? :)

LittleMrsM, beautiful signature! And I try to hold my urine for it to be concentrated...I drink a ton of water :blush: hehe I find the ovulation and baby dancing more stressful than the TWW, you? :)

Please share how to do these cool signatures. :)Figured it out just kidding!

If its more concentrated does it give a better reading? might need to try that.
I'm going to look into soft cups too..never heard of them before.
I find it all stressful, lol! I'm feeling a little more relaxed about OV now that i have the OPK...however if they don't work the way i am hoping then that will change, i worry that we don't BD enough etc., i do find the TWW more stressful though. Wanting the BFP so much but not knowing which way it will go.

Twinkles, we DO practically have the same cycle. WOOT! :D
LittleMrsM, I hear you get a better reading that way but some people never hold it and get a positive. Lucky jerks hehe. They may not have softcups in Australia so you may want to try the mooncup :)
Have patience and don't test too early. And please don't smack me for saying that ;)
Yeah the OPKs are stressing me right now because I fear missing my surge. And the sex thing too. Why is it so rough? :hugs:

haha! storked..i used soft cups a couple of times im still on high with my monitor but hav a feelin i will get my o tomorrow x

Twinkles, we DO practically have the same cycle. WOOT! :D
LittleMrsM, I hear you get a better reading that way but some people never hold it and get a positive. Lucky jerks hehe. They may not have softcups in Australia so you may want to try the mooncup :)
Have patience and don't test too early. And please don't smack me for saying that ;)
Yeah the OPKs are stressing me right now because I fear missing my surge. And the sex thing too. Why is it so rough? :hugs:

Cue Marvin Gaye.."Let's get it on" lol :sex::spermy:

i have to quit smoking jus heard the interfere with cm which i dont have x dont worry about excersise storked it took me ages to get motivated! i still have weight to lose x

i have to quit smoking jus heard the interfere with cm which i dont have x dont worry about excersise storked it took me ages to get motivated! i still have weight to lose x

Good luck on quitting! I need to quite caffeinated sodas :(
I used to work out every day but I find this summer to be unbearably hot- I don't want to drive to the grocery store, much less the dang gym :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->