ttc buddies

hello guys! its been a while. toxic at work. bah! we all hate our boss. blah blah blah.

anyway, to answer storked's question. actually i don't know how long my cycle anymore. before i got married i am always on the dot. but when i got married and decided to have a baby, everything went crazy. i discovered i had pcos the first batch was taken out the rest took primulot n for how many months. April we started clomid.

So i still don't have my AF yet. i am already on my CD33. still scared to test, i might get the BFN again. heartbreaking.

LittleMrsM and Twinkle: hello!

hello guys! its been a while. toxic at work. bah! we all hate our boss. blah blah blah.

anyway, to answer storked's question. actually i don't know how long my cycle anymore. before i got married i am always on the dot. but when i got married and decided to have a baby, everything went crazy. i discovered i had pcos the first batch was taken out the rest took primulot n for how many months. April we started clomid.

So i still don't have my AF yet. i am already on my CD33. still scared to test, i might get the BFN again. heartbreaking.

LittleMrsM and Twinkle: hello!

Yikes! Sorry work is rough :hugs:
I hope you get a BFP soon :flower:

im also a caffeine addict lol xim trying to change my profile pic

no its not working..im actually trying to find out why i dont have cm at all then saw it could be dehydration which i usually am caffeine doesnt help..out of thr whole year i have never seen it :( on to the water i go!

i have just done my half n hour excersise in the rain lol gonna have a hot bath with a hot yea and chill...
THEN i realised i have onnly eaten a sandwich today :0

Hi gals,

I am trying to conceive ive been trying since Jan 2012 no luck and i feel really sad from time to time, i want frinds that r going throu the same thing and can help me cope with this. thank you
sincerly Babyalive88 :)

im also a caffeine addict lol xim trying to change my profile pic

i have just done my half n hour excersise in the rain lol gonna have a hot bath with a hot yea and chill...
THEN i realised i have onnly eaten a sandwich today :0

Add me the C affine addict list...if i dont get a fix by 10am I'm like a bear with a sore head, it's terrible, god help me when i fall pregnant!!!
Good job on the exercise too! Keep it up lady :winkwink: We are in the midst of winter in OZ at the moment and i am struggling to find motivation, i am not a fan of winter at all!

Twinkles, we DO practically have the same cycle. WOOT! :D
LittleMrsM, I hear you get a better reading that way but some people never hold it and get a positive. Lucky jerks hehe. They may not have softcups in Australia so you may want to try the mooncup :)
Have patience and don't test too early. And please don't smack me for saying that ;)
Yeah the OPKs are stressing me right now because I fear missing my surge. And the sex thing too. Why is it so rough? :hugs:

Today marks CD14, as my cycles are irregular it's making the OPK's stressful. I was trying to explain it to DH last night and he just doesn't get it, Told me to forget them and just focus on regular sex...BUT WHAT IF WE MISS THE SURGE AND THE OV!! I used to think baby making was so easy. :dohh:

Hi gals,

I am trying to conceive ive been trying since Jan 2012 no luck and i feel really sad from time to time, i want frinds that r going throu the same thing and can help me cope with this. thank you
sincerly Babyalive88 :)

Keep your chin up Babyalive88. We have only been trying for 3 cycles, however this is the first serious try so i havent had much ofa chance to get down yet...If AF arrives this month i think i will be sad though!!
Just remember 85% of couple fall pregnant within a year...when the time is right everything will fall into place, try not to stress to much as that can stuff everything up. :hugs:

im not eating enough it making me have headaches all the time

OMG im so angry right now..i just read on another thread on a different website saying that overweight people are gross/unattractive why do we get looked down on so fucking much??!! yes because its so easy to be fit and healthy and stay a healthy size all the time! im not gonna make excuses for myself yes i put shit in my mouth but i was also ill and was housebound for a year and the doctors told me just eat healthy all the time.. like everyone eats and drinks healthy everyday of their life!!! i cant believe how nasty people are! anyone who is overweight and is confident i take my hats off to them why do we have to be a size fucking zero these days just to fit in yes i know its all about health blah blah but women dont chose to be like this i dont understand why people are so nasty the reason why im scared to get pregnant os not only do i get looked down for being overweight as it is but to get pg it will be even worse i jus wanna dissapear these things make me so upset!

I thank you very much i appreciate your time!! i hope am in that 85% lol am anxious and very nervous about this mo i feel kinda diffrent but i try not to get to excited!!! how are you?? how do u try serious??

sophie121- i apoligize in the name of those ignorant people they dnt knw anything about other peoples life yet they judge their lifestyle :cry: i hope my words can help you they have no common sence keep being who you are dont let those people bring you down your special in everyway!! :flower:

AWWWW Sophie121! :hugs:

I know its easier said than done but try not to let nasty people get you down.
They are exactly that, nasty, And generally insecure in their own selves!

There are some truly horrible people out there!! These days people are too quick to judge others, and they dont think about what they say and what affects it can have, they dont even bother to ask why?! It makes me sick when i hear people putting down others, especially when it's weight related!! :growlmad:

You are so right, not every one can be a size zero, and it's not even healthy to do so. Keep eating right, treat yourself when you feel you need it, do the exercise you can and you will probably be 10 times healthier than the haters!

Stay positive lovely.
xxx

Drink up Sophie and congrats on the workout!
LittleMrsM, it is hotter than hell in Texas. Winter sounds so good!
Babyalive88, you'll get your BFP :hugs: and :dust:

OMG im so angry right now..i just read on another thread on a different website saying that overweight people are gross/unattractive why do we get looked down on so fucking much??!! yes because its so easy to be fit and healthy and stay a healthy size all the time! im not gonna make excuses for myself yes i put shit in my mouth but i was also ill and was housebound for a year and the doctors told me just eat healthy all the time.. like everyone eats and drinks healthy everyday of their life!!! i cant believe how nasty people are! anyone who is overweight and is confident i take my hats off to them why do we have to be a size fucking zero these days just to fit in yes i know its all about health blah blah but women dont chose to be like this i dont understand why people are so nasty the reason why im scared to get pregnant os not only do i get looked down for being overweight as it is but to get pg it will be even worse i jus wanna dissapear these things make me so upset!

Screw em. Women are beautiful when they don't conform to beauty standards. We come in all shapes and sizes, every one of which is lovely.

thamk you stocked i am so happy that there are people out there that understands me and are going through the same situation!! :cry:

my hubby and i are excited, though he shows almost no emotion, he says he doesnt wanna get excited till it actually happens!!:shrug:

thamk you stocked i am so happy that there are people out there that understands me and are going through the same situation!! :cry:

my hubby and i are excited, though he shows almost no emotion, he says he doesnt wanna get excited till it actually happens!!:shrug:

I just saw that you are a fellow Texan! Howdy :D
Men are all so different. My hubby told me that he didn't think he counted as a father because I miscarried at 12 weeks. I am totally a mom because for a brief time, I did create life. Hope your man becomes more enthused when you get those beautiful, matching lines! :flower:

I thank you very much i appreciate your time!! i hope am in that 85% lol am anxious and very nervous about this mo i feel kinda diffrent but i try not to get to excited!!! how are you?? how do u try serious?

Well the first two cycles we just had a lot of sex and didn't really worry about or track ovulation, i didn't realise there was so much involved in conceiving and that the chances each month were so low...so this month i am OPK'ing and if nothing happens, i will temp chart next month too :thumbup:

I just saw that you are a fellow Texan! Howdy :D
Men are all so different. My hubby told me that he didn't think he counted as a father because I miscarried at 12 weeks. I am totally a mom because for a brief time, I did create life. Hope your man becomes more enthused when you get those beautiful, matching lines! :flower:

Yaii:flower:
yes am from texas born andraised!!!!!
i hope so am anxious and i wanna have my ffirst baby i wanna know how it feels to care for someone more than yourself!!
:cry: am really sorry about what happened how long have you been trying already??
yeah he says he doesnt wanna get to excited lol but i know in the inside it kills him to get a :bfp: !!!!

I thank you very much i appreciate your time!! i hope am in that 85% lol am anxious and very nervous about this mo i feel kinda diffrent but i try not to get to excited!!! how are you?? how do u try serious?

Well the first two cycles we just had a lot of sex and didn't really worry about or track ovulation, i didn't realise there was so much involved in conceiving and that the chances each month were so low...so this month i am OPK'ing and if nothing happens, i will temp chart next month too :thumbup:

H! Have you read when to start taking your temp? If I get a BFN this month I will try that next :) I suppose I could google it, but figured you ladies would know :)

Storked! I finally caved and bought digital but seems to be the same.

thanks girls so sorry for the rant i really feel ill i dont think in eating enough at all erghh! is there anyone here that has been trying long enough as me or is close to me? i dunno i feel a little out tbh u girls are jus starting ur ttc journey! i hope i keep up with everyone and these posts! if anyone wants to carry on next month with the thread thats fine if u dont get ur bfp's im quite hopeful this month because my fertility went back to normal range..after my iron levels went up and i was at high risk of having m/c thats lowered now too xx plus i have my cbfm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->