TTC Dieters thread

Count me in. My weigh in day will be monday and I'll be doing ww. My scales have broke so bear with me. x

No worries hun, glad to have you here with us! :winkwink: another thing for us to rant about hehe xxx

Sorry, do you know how much you want to lose hun? xx

I think about 4 stone but depends what the scales say when I get a new set :blush:

I'll put you down for 4stone at the moment on it.. if you can work out your bmi we were saying that a bmi over 30 can cause problems for ttc so that's our mini-goals at the moment! :happydance: mine's about 9 pounds away from that, so much better than 2 stone total!! lol xxx

Count me in. My weigh in day will be monday and I'll be doing ww. My scales have broke so bear with me. x

No worries hun, glad to have you here with us! :winkwink: another thing for us to rant about hehe xxx

Sorry, do you know how much you want to lose hun? xx

I think about 4 stone but depends what the scales say when I get a new set :blush:

I'll put you down for 4stone at the moment on it.. if you can work out your bmi we were saying that a bmi over 30 can cause problems for ttc so that's our mini-goals at the moment! :happydance: mine's about 9 pounds away from that, so much better than 2 stone total!! lol xxx

I think my bmi will probably be about 35 but i'll let you know. I won't be able to get some scales until friday so I'll weigh in then and let you have my details, then start my weigh ins as monday. x

no worries hun, I'll update you on fri then, just let me know :) xxx

Hi I have started to follow slimming world. I lost 21lb on this back in 1995 and am now 21lb heavier than when I started. I am wanting to lose 2.5 stone. A friend of mine goes to group on a Weds evening so I am going to start going along with her from this week!!

Not sure what my BMI is. How do I check it???

google: bmi calculator, enter your height and your current weight and it'll tell you what your bmi is xx

Hiya ladies!!!

Okay so I want to lose approx 17lbs (I weighed myself on friday 31st but reckon I have put some on in the new year so I will weigh myself this week at some point at see how I get on! I am going to use the Paul Mckenna I can make you thin method and also give Zumba on the kinect a go!!

BMI 28.66

x

This is me just before xmas :haha:

Attachments

• onesie.jpg
    onesie.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
Hiya ladies!!!

Okay so I want to lose approx 17lbs (I weighed myself on friday 31st but reckon I have put some on in the new year so I will weigh myself this week at some point at see how I get on! I am going to use the Paul Mckenna I can make you thin method and also give Zumba on the kinect a go!!

BMI 28.66

x

No worries hun, just choose a weigh in day and your BMI details if you want and I'll update you on the list :thumbup:

BMI added I will let you know as soon as I decide on a weigh in day, I dont have scales at home at mo so can only do it at work.

x

it's all updated now and on page 1 :)

Hiya ladies!!!

BMI 28.66

x

I love your sleepsuit!! I want one!!

Oh can I join please ?!?!

I currently weight - 11st 4lbs (158lbs)
My BMI is - 27.1
I want to lose - 32lbs so I will be 9st

I am just going to be exercising and eating as healthy as possible. Also I am going to stop drinking coke, lemonade or whatever and fruit juices so I will only be drinking water, fizzy water and herbal teas. I'm also going to try and eat something for breakfast every day and also wake up before 11am every day (difficult for a lazy student).

EDIT - Forgot to add, I will have Monday as my weigh in day =)

Oh can I join please ?!?!

I currently weight - 11st 4lbs (158lbs)
My BMI is - 27.1
I want to lose - 32lbs so I will be 9st

I am just going to be exercising and eating as healthy as possible. Also I am going to stop drinking coke, lemonade or whatever and fruit juices so I will only be drinking water, fizzy water and herbal teas. I'm also going to try and eat something for breakfast every day and also wake up before 11am every day (difficult for a lazy student).

EDIT - Forgot to add, I will have Monday as my weigh in day =)

Added! :thumbup: good luck for this week! fx for a good loss and some :bfp:'s this month for us all!

Hi,
Could I please join you? I have lost weight previously but would like to start afresh as I have put it all back again.
My BMI at the moment is 33,7 (eeekk!!!). I won't follow any diet plans but I will be counting calories and keeping a food diary. I also will be exercising. I would like to lose around 3 stone (although to get to healthy BMI I'd have to lose 4) and will be weighing myself on Mondays to keep the weekend pigouts at bay :)
Good luck everyone!!!

Hi,
Could I please join you? I have lost weight previously but would like to start afresh as I have put it all back again.
My BMI at the moment is 33,7 (eeekk!!!). I won't follow any diet plans but I will be counting calories and keeping a food diary. I also will be exercising. I would like to lose around 3 stone (although to get to healthy BMI I'd have to lose 4) and will be weighing myself on Mondays to keep the weekend pigouts at bay :)
Good luck everyone!!!

added! :flower: good luck!

Hiya everyone, I have set up a graph on the first page below our group list ready to post our weekly losses to :) if anyone else is new and wants to be added just let me know :flower:

Motivational tip 04/01/11

https://i54.tinypic.com/inubna.jpg

Morning all! Weighed in today as its day one of the diet and not as much work to do as i thought. Only put on 7lb in 11 weeks of pregnacny and over the xmas period. My BMI is 31.32 so not much to do to get it back to 30 and then below.

From now on i will be weighing in on Sundays.

Good luck in the comming week everyone x

Morning all! Weighed in today as its day one of the diet and not as much work to do as i thought. Only put on 7lb in 11 weeks of pregnacny and over the xmas period. My BMI is 31.32 so not much to do to get it back to 30 and then below.

From now on i will be weighing in on Sundays.

Good luck in the comming week everyone x

That's fab news! well done! I'll update the home page this evening when I get in from work and add your details

good luck for this week! :flower:

Okay so my weigh in day will be Tuesday. BMI is 28.78. I have a target loss of 18lbs. Target 1) 10lb Target 2) 8lb.

I find if I give myself a small target first, work to that and then to my next then it breaks it down and it gives you more of a kick when you hit the first target as you feel like you have achieved something :)

x

Okay so my weigh in day will be Tuesday. BMI is 28.78. I have a target loss of 18lbs. Target 1) 10lb Target 2) 8lb.

I find if I give myself a small target first, work to that and then to my next then it breaks it down and it gives you more of a kick when you hit the first target as you feel like you have achieved something :)

x

fab i'll update later :flower:

that's a really good idea, I always set myself small targets.. 5% then 10% etc. like WW teaches you to do, so I might try to incorporate this on the home page somehow.. :winkwink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->