TTC Dieters thread

That the one opposite the uni ? I *LOVE* it there....chocolate fountain ......fatal !!!! Lol

the chocolates way to stickly :sick: have u seen the herbed eggs :sick: im yet to see anyone eat them ewww they look gross!

That the one opposite the uni ? I *LOVE* it there....chocolate fountain ......fatal !!!! Lol

the chocolates way to stickly :sick: have u seen the herbed eggs :sick: im yet to see anyone eat them ewww they look gross!

I tried one and they are actually really nice, I'm a sucker for egg fried rice and thick noodles ! Damn you ! I am really wanting it now !!!

:hi: girlies,

I've just read this whole thread & you are all doing so well. I don't really need to lose any weight, my BMI is just over 20, but I could do with exercising and eating more healthily, so if you don't mind I'd like to hang around to help with my motivation and to get some nice food ideas and tips.

Good luck to everyone on the next weigh in :kiss:

xxxx

:hi: lisa40, welcome to the group! you definitely don't need to lose weight, your bmi is perfect for ttc! :happydance: i'm on an exercise kick at the moment :thumbup: x

Thats what I need to do... 1 problem I have is I spend all my time on here now... do you think I'll look odd jogging with a laptop? :rofl:

xx

:rofl: I spend all my time on here too :rofl: oopsie!!! i've been quite good at dragging myself away for the gym and classes this week, only because I know i've lost inches off my waist :rofl: if i was staying the same or having a plateau week i'd be sat on here 24-7 munching my way through some cheese!

what do u do for exercise? x

Not a lot to be honest.... errr the only thing I do is walk 20 mins to the train station & then 10 mins at the other end to get to work, then I sit on my bum all day at work.... and then walk back to the station after work.

So if I add it up its about 1 hour walk per day for 5 days, which sounds quite good when you put it that way, but it's all broken up into little bits so I don't think it does as much good if you knwo what I mean.

I think I'm gonna start doing my exercise dvd again cos I've got a few wobbly bits now but what I really need to do is eat more healthily, I have a choccie bar and a bag of crisps for brekkie... & usually chips for dinner cos its easy, but my OH cooks in the evening, so we usually have some veggies then, although whenever he cooks its always food with loads of cals - ie lasagne with tons of cheese lol
xx

lol you're a lucky one if you stay slim on that!!!! lol i gain a pound if i sniff some cheese! :rofl:

it doesn't matter if you exercise a whole blast or in intervals i don't think as long as you're getting some done.. and an hour a day is really good! much better than most manage. I sit at a desk all day too, my nurse suggested i start my gym regime back up.. i'll ignore the fact that it was obviously because she noticed i gained weight since i last went in for my vitamin b12 injection 8 weeks ago!!! :blush: she's so lovely tho, and so excited for us ttc, she asked to be godmother! :rofl: she's so inappropriate it's lovely lol xx

Awww she sounds ace, I want one like her haha!
Yeah I've always been fairly lucky with my weight, must have a fast metabolism, I should take advantage of that & get more toned though, I'm just v lazy when it comes to food, I get hungry really quickly & so tend to just grab whats ready, ie choccie bars.

So, new cycle, new start, I'm gonna buy more fruit & eat that instead of choccie and I'm gonna do my exercise video at least 3 times a week! & I'm gonna cut out alcohol after what you said on the other thread

Please keep me on the straight & narrow, I'll check in regularly & let you know how I'm doing.
Thanks for being so fab & supportive

xxx

no worries hun, being on this thread helps me stay in control of myself so it's been great doing it, although i did have a bad week last week and didn't lose a pound, oops lol this week i've been so good though, felt i needed to take my own advice and put it to the test!! lol

keep checking in hun, whenever you need some motivation just let us know, we'll keep you going! :flower:

i've cut right down on my alcohol too, it's scary the stuff it says about affecting female fertility, and not just that but it affects your blood sugar too and obviously your will power once you're drunk! :rofl: xx

hehehe yeah - you always need to have a big greasy takeaway after a few :wine:

:rofl:

Well I think I'm off to bed now, so good luck & I'll probablly speak to you tomorrow

:kiss:

xxx

night hun, good luck for tomorrow! :flower:

Weighted in today and here are my results . . .

Weight loss: -2lb
BMI: 30.4

Fell off the wagon a bit yesterday after a good week, as we got some bad news about the gentic testing we went through. Dont feel so bad now though and will be back on track again.

Well done razcox, what was the bad news? Hope you are ok
:hugs:
xxxx

im off to frankie and bennys today :haha: thought id pop by and rub it in! :smug: ill be goood all week x

Good morning
Weigh in day for me again and I lost 1 lbs this week. I went out for dinner one night in the week and ended up having a 3 course meal. Whoops. So I guess overall 1 lbs loss is not a bad result.
I am almost back to my normal exercise routine of 4 times a week so hopefully next week will be a bit better number.
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!!!

xxxx

Got the results back from the gentic testing and i have a balanced translocation of chromosomes 13 and 14. This looks like its been whats causing my MC's but there is nothing they can do. We just have too keep trying and nope the dice roll in our favour as such.

xxxx

Got the results back from the gentic testing and i have a balanced translocation of chromosomes 13 and 14. This looks like its been whats causing my MC's but there is nothing they can do. We just have too keep trying and nope the dice roll in our favour as such.

:hugs: at least you know that hopefully in the not too distant future you'll get a sticky :hugs: got to keep hope :flower:

well done on the losses this week! it's been a good week!

lets hope we can all get good losses again this week coming up! :happydance: i can't wait for my belly to be a bump!!

Really sorry to hear that, I will keep everything crossed that you get a very sticky bean soon

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back