TTC February 2014 :)

Hey everyone,

My husband and I are trying for our first. :) I currently use the lady-comp to avoid pregnancy/chart/identify ovulation... Sending positive thoughts to each of you!

I feel like valentines day makes it extra lucky for us. :)

:dust:

Hello Everyone :hi: Hope you don't mind some extra company?!

I am currently on CD31 of my cycle and have yet to ovulate...with any luck it will happen soon. I have stupid long cycles and have recently started vitex in an attempt to help regulate things. I had a mid cycle bleed of heavy spotting (wasn't heavy enough for me to count it as AF?!) for 11 days shortly after starting vitex....it stopped a few days ago so I am hoping my body will gear up for ovulation any day now!

I have 3 little ones already...this will be our 4th and final baby!

Its all getting exciting in here now !!! woohoo!!

aww thanks kitty thats kind of you! June will be here before you know it!

Gesshoku thats cool that its so close! My cycle ended up being more like 30 days, it started v light so not sure what to count as day1, but we are just going to dtd every second day from the 1st for 10 days in the hope we catch it!

All the best everyone - its so nearly february!!

xxxx

I count the day I have cramps as day one. I read that spotting doesn't count. gonna start using my opk tomorrow. it will be my first time using it. *crosses fingers*

Has anyone else scheduled a preconception appointment? My husband and I are going on Friday -- I'm thinking it will be helpful in general to see if I even like the group... If you've done this did you like it and/or what did you ask?

:)

Hi ladies, hope you dont me joining. OH and I are both 30. We are trying for our first :baby:. We kinda tried early last yr but it didnt happen:nope: and I was still doing my post grad:amartass: well I still have about 9months before I defend my project. But now we are both so ready!! We are in different countries at the moment but we'll start immediately TTC in about 2 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:.
I feel so positive, like this month is our month!! I've been taking prenatals for about 2 months. Oh yah and I was going to lose about 8lbs I put on around summer :dohh::blush: but its not happened....but I wont let that stress me out...

Hello Ladies, hope you don't mind me popping in and joining you.
I finally was able to sway the OH to TTC for Baby#2, so Feb. is our official first month TTC,still waiting for this months :af: . I am hoping it does not take to long to conceive this one, I might go mad if it does.

Is there anything to help fertility?? I want to look into some...

Welcome all the new joiners! Can you believe it's actually February now!

We started trying on the 31st , I expect to ovulate around 5/7 February and expect I will know if I'm pregnant by valentines day (I knew for sure that quick last time!)

Mrs w - that's great news! Have you looked into soy isoflavones? Give them a wee google - how long did it take last time?

I'm taking Opk tests but there's still nothing exciting to report there!

Baby dust to all!!!!!

Well we got pregnant in March 2011 but lost @7weeks and naturally mc in June 2011...fell pregnant with Christopher in Jan,2012...after NTNP...soooo not really a set time...
I just don't want to keep getting my hopes up every month, but I guess it is going to happen wether i like it or not...
Maybe I should look into opk's considering my cycles have been a little whacky since having my son...

hi ladies, nice to see a february thread! Ive been waiting for one and its been here all along haha! I am starting TTC this month, had the implant taken out a week ago and AF arrived on the 1st Feb but light and already gone, so not sure what that was, but im counting it as CD1 and now officially TTC #2 :D We conceived DD after 2 month NTNP and then our first month of using OPK's on honeymoon she was made lol. So we are really lucky and hope it doesnt take long this time either. I am 28 and hubby is 34. Hoping to make some new TTC friends xx

I'd really love to get twins (we don't have a history of twins in either families). Done a bit of reading on soy isoflavones, going to try it out this month.

I count the day I have cramps as day one. I read that spotting doesn't count. gonna start using my opk tomorrow. it will be my first time using it. *crosses fingers*

Thanks Gess, that means I should probably change my ticker! how did you get on with your opk's?

Has anyone else scheduled a preconception appointment? My husband and I are going on Friday -- I'm thinking it will be helpful in general to see if I even like the group... If you've done this did you like it and/or what did you ask?

:)

Jennifer its not something that really happens in the UK, did you have your appt? what did it cover?

Hi ladies, hope you dont me joining. OH and I are both 30. We are trying for our first :baby:. We kinda tried early last yr but it didnt happen:nope: and I was still doing my post grad:amartass: well I still have about 9months before I defend my project. But now we are both so ready!! We are in different countries at the moment but we'll start immediately TTC in about 2 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:.
I feel so positive, like this month is our month!! I've been taking prenatals for about 2 months. Oh yah and I was going to lose about 8lbs I put on around summer :dohh::blush: but its not happened....but I wont let that stress me out...

Glad you joined us kitty28! how are things going?

Hello Ladies, hope you don't mind me popping in and joining you.
I finally was able to sway the OH to TTC for Baby#2, so Feb. is our official first month TTC,still waiting for this months :af: . I am hoping it does not take to long to conceive this one, I might go mad if it does.

Is there anything to help fertility?? I want to look into some...

Well we got pregnant in March 2011 but lost @7weeks and naturally mc in June 2011...fell pregnant with Christopher in Jan,2012...after NTNP...soooo not really a set time...
I just don't want to keep getting my hopes up every month, but I guess it is going to happen wether i like it or not...
Maybe I should look into opk's considering my cycles have been a little whacky since having my son...

Mrs Wichman Im so sorry to hear about your mc - I cant imagine how awful it all must be :( Did you decide to try the opk's?

hi ladies, nice to see a february thread! Ive been waiting for one and its been here all along haha! I am starting TTC this month, had the implant taken out a week ago and AF arrived on the 1st Feb but light and already gone, so not sure what that was, but im counting it as CD1 and now officially TTC #2 :D We conceived DD after 2 month NTNP and then our first month of using OPK's on honeymoon she was made lol. So we are really lucky and hope it doesnt take long this time either. I am 28 and hubby is 34. Hoping to make some new TTC friends xx

Hi kitty2385 - yup we have been here a while - how is it all going?

I'd really love to get twins (we don't have a history of twins in either families). Done a bit of reading on soy isoflavones, going to try it out this month.

oh really how does that work then?

As for me - I have been having weird symptoms! so here ill just share them so u can help me go mad!

CD7 BD
CD9 BD - ? positive opk
CD11 BD
CD12 : nausea, sore/tingling BB's, lots of EWCM streaked with blood? :shrug:
CD13: more nauseas, sore bbs
every day since: nausea and sore bbs.
CD16: boobs burning! decided to take an opk is its not making much sense, it was very positive. BD in the evening.
CD17/today: boobs still sensitive but not as much, opk still showing a line but fading.

I really dont know what all those earlier symptoms were about, but i read that sometimes the little egg has some bother getting out the door so I wonder if that's what was going on, and I clearly had a positive opk yesterday so I must have ovulated since then as it seems the opk results are starting to fade. I might post a pic later if anyone is interested!

Ive never had these symptoms of ovulation before, so I think my body is winding me up!

We might dtd again, but will see!

my last cycle appeared to be 31 Days, so I guess my period is now due 25 Feb - that seems aaages away! :wacko:

Am on CD7 today. So anxious to get the eggie!!! My OH and I are away from each other right now but we'll be together very soon!!! It has been such a long wait but I pray for all of us we get our BFP!!!!!

Currently TTC baby #2 have a 22 month old DS and I'm 4dpo as of today x

Hi looking to join a Feb thread found this so cn i join u ladies

I am on CD 9 first cycle ttc #2 DS just turned 7 last wk. had a mc Nov of last yr. this month eventho first cycle again will be doing what i done both times i did conceive, opks, preseed & smep plan started pregnacare vits too a month ago.

Wishing everyone all the best & b nice to share this journey along with others, started smep plan last night so just bedding every other day until pos opk. Started opk too yestrday faint line thr so last time i gt pos opk cd17 will see if its same this time.

Lots of babydust to everyone x

Currently TTC baby #2 have a 22 month old DS and I'm 4dpo as of today x

Good luck hun. I feel this cycle taking forever & its only my first! Im so impatient lol cant wait t b in 2ww! X

Am on CD7 today. So anxious to get the eggie!!! My OH and I are away from each other right now but we'll be together very soon!!! It has been such a long wait but I pray for all of us we get our BFP!!!!!

I'm on cd 9 so were close cycle wise when do u plan to test after missed AF or before? I usually start testing at 8/9dpo as both times i gt my faint at 9dpo good luck hun x

I'm on cd 9 so were close cycle wise when do u plan to test after missed AF or before? I usually start testing at 8/9dpo as both times i gt my faint at 9dpo good luck hun x[/QUOTE]

Hi Mom2sam, well I was planning to test if I'm going to be a day late!!! But I don't think I will wait that long.:dohh::nope:...Already have lots of internet cheapies :blush::blush: I just might start from dpo 4 :winkwink: good luck to you to dear!! We've got this!!!

I think I'm back with you next week, currently got AF, after what I'm pretty sure what a chemical pregnancy :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->