TTC February 2014 :)

Ff says I'm 2dpo today. Must be cos of positive opk then took next day as ov day.

I got a small bleed when preg at about 3-4dpo so I'm kind of expecting if that doesn't happen then it will be bfn

Ff says I'm 2dpo today. Must be cos of positive opk then took next day as ov day.

I got a small bleed when preg at about 3-4dpo so I'm kind of expecting if that doesn't happen then it will be bfn

Don't give up hope if you do not get a small bleed at 3 or 4DPO. I would say something like there is not all that common....especially for it to happen in two consecutive pregnancies! I've been pregnant 3 times and I can assure you each of those pregnancies were different from the very start! Stay positive! :thumbup:

Sorry beankeeper....wishing you a sticky one next time

Thanks tmb I'm trying not to get too disheartened after all there's two weeks to wait!
How are things going?

I decided to bin all these opks so I stop staring at them, but took a pic first so here it is ... Cd 19 today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
So am visiting my sister this night and we get a phone call from the neighbor in the next apartment that its really urgent we should go there!!!! They have a newborn:baby: baby boy just 4 days old!!!! He is so precious almost didn't want to give him back to his mum :dohh::nope:!! I just sat there holding and thinking how much greater it would feel to have my own!! So now my ovaries are screaming even louder than before!!!:brat:
Now I know where to get my baby fix..:blush::blush:.. Sending tonnes of sticky baby dust to all of us....:dust::dust::dust:

After doing some reading I've decided to start temping so I'll know if I get a drop near when the witch is due not to hold out too much more hope! I know it's late in the cycle to start but wth why not

Beankeeper, so sorry to here about your chemical :hugs:

I hope you ladies don't mind me joining you. I've just graduated from WTT, and we are now TTC our first LO this month! I'm CD10 today and we're trying to follow SMEP. I just ordered OPKs, and I hope they arrive in the next day or so so I can put them to use this month (I usually O a little late). I'm new to them, so honestly have no idea how to use them...and I live in China at the moment, so the instructions on them are all in Chinese!!! I might be back here asking for help on how to use them and interpret them :haha:

Really looking forward to making some TTC buddies and sharing our journeys together :flower:

I'm buying a Basal Thermometer today Shineystar, first time I've used on. Will also be taking OPKs & using conceive plus when we BD.
Lots of baby dust to you all xx

I've been temping for a while now and it honestly does help. With my PCOS I have gotten a lot of false positive OPK's and my temp is the only thing that can actually confirm ovulation. I definitely recommend giving it a go....but be sure you are willing to be patient because it can be really frustrating at first :)

Welcome Randa :)

I am hoping to O today or tomorrow....Not sure what my body is up to but I sure hope it decides to spit out an egg!

Thanks Tmb, i can see from your chart you have long cycles - must be frustrating!

I started yesterday, but im sure the battery is about to go on my thermometer!

my BBT seems quite low from what I have read, but it will be interesting if nothing else to follow it! any tips for taking temps?

Hi Ladies - I hope I can join you! this is our 3rd month trying for baby #2 (my daughter, from previous relationship, is 7 so it has been a while!). I am going to start using the OPKs this time, and trying to monitor cm... hoping to be able to help each other through all of this craziness! :flower:

I decided to bin all these opks so I stop staring at them, but took a pic first so here it is ... Cd 19 today

Why are you tossing them? I am just about to start the OPKs... I was thinking of doing something like this, though my husband might think I am a weirdo (either that or that I have suddenly begun measuring the PH in our defunct hot tub haha). I think I might make a sheet like that and just like keep it in a file under the sink. seems like a good way to have a quick visual picture. so that darkest one you have there is the day before you were to ovulate? i am still reading up on how to use these OPKs and could use some explanations :wacko:... good luck to you!

Hey ladies, may I join you?

We're currently ttc #2, our DD is 3. I had my mirena removed in Jan, just had my first period and now trying. I'm very new to all of this as we didn't try for our first, she was a beautiful surprise. May need some help/tips in the future!

Hi Celeste - also trying for number two after a surprise daughter 7 years ago! It was so much, um, easier not "trying" haha. Anyway hope we can all support each other :)

Not sure if I'm ovulating this month. Been temping but seems to fluctuate more than average :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->