TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

I am glad you haven't had any side effects from the Clomid because I heard they can be pretty bad!

How long are you supposed to O after your last pill?

Signora - Good luck - we are close in CD's. I am CD10 today! We started BDing yesterday even though I know I'm not close to OVing but I wanted to clear the pipes, kwim?

Good luck to you, too! We BD-ed yesterday as well, although I don't think I'll ovulate for a few more days. I hope you have a wonderful time in NYC and NJ! What part of NJ? I was born in northern NJ, but raised in VA. Still have a lot of family up there though!

LuluSS, I hope that your BFP dream comes true! FX-ed for you!

Mrs. B, my DH is on vitamins as well - special male prenatals that our FS prescribed. I think my DH was actually kind of excited about the idea of taking them. :haha: If you're looking for new things to do to increase your chances, I recommend checking out the book "Making Babies." It's a three-month plan to maximize fertility through diet, exercise and yoga, supplements and acupuncture (which I just started on the recommendation of my FS and I love it). It's a very holistic approach and good food for thought.

Hi ladies! Can I join in?

AF showed yesterday to crush DH and me! It was our 6th month TTC and 5 of those months have been on Clomid. Last month DH had a SA which came back perfectly fine and I had an HSG and everything was clear! I acutally ovulated too!

I didn't ovulate before my first cycle, I had come off of a 68 day cycle which ended with Provera. We took a chance and on our first official cycle TTC the cycle lasted 49 days and ended with Provera. My doctor said that it was obvious that I was not ovulating, so he put me on Clomid 50 mg. I was on 50 mg for 3 months and only ovulated once. I have been on 100 mg for 2 months and only ovulated once. I start my third round of 100 mg tomorrow and I'm hoping and praying that it works. He said this should be my last round of Clomid for a while and that if we don't fall pregnant this month that he will refer me on to a RE.

I would love a great support system as yesterday was probably the hardest day TTC in a very long time.

:hugs: Oh, Redskins... I'm so sorry to hear that!! It must be so frustrating....

It is! I know I haven't been trying that long and that I have a great doctor who didn't make me wait 6 months to a year to start Clomid but there are times that I just say why us? We have done everything right and yet friends on Facebook or in the community can have one night stands and voila, they're preggers...SMH!

Hi ladies! Can I join in?

AF showed yesterday to crush DH and me! It was our 6th month TTC and 5 of those months have been on Clomid. Last month DH had a SA which came back perfectly fine and I had an HSG and everything was clear! I acutally ovulated too!

I didn't ovulate before my first cycle, I had come off of a 68 day cycle which ended with Provera. We took a chance and on our first official cycle TTC the cycle lasted 49 days and ended with Provera. My doctor said that it was obvious that I was not ovulating, so he put me on Clomid 50 mg. I was on 50 mg for 3 months and only ovulated once. I have been on 100 mg for 2 months and only ovulated once. I start my third round of 100 mg tomorrow and I'm hoping and praying that it works. He said this should be my last round of Clomid for a while and that if we don't fall pregnant this month that he will refer me on to a RE.

I would love a great support system as yesterday was probably the hardest day TTC in a very long time.

Hello and welcome!

Sorry that you haven't had much luck with Clomid. But that is good though that they will refer you if this cycle doesn't work! Sometimes Clomid doesn't work but a combination of other meds do such as Femara.

Do you happen to have PCOS?

Duh, never mind. I just saw that you do in your sig lol sorry!

Welcome Redskins. I am so sorry that AF showed. I am on my 1st cycle of Clomid to help my low progesterone. I hope that you OV on Clomid this cycle. And I hear ya bout how everyone else seems to get knocked up at the drop of a hat.... must be nice, right??!!

Thanks ladies!

I haven't had any official tests done for my PCOS but my doctor says I definitely have some form since my body doesn't want to ovulate on its own.

What all have you ladies tried? I'm considering trying Preseed this time...

Hey ladies. It's been a few days and I see there is alot to catch up on.

Welcome Redskins! I understand how difficult this time is. Last month I had my meltdown after cycle #7. I hope your stay here is short and a BFP finds you soon!

Mrs. B - Sorry about AF. Things just aren't fair sometimes. I also recently started DH on vitamins. It can't hurt!

JessJ - What are divacups?

Snowflakes - I'm so glad to hear your doing well with the Clomid. Bloated is a good sign of ovulation, so make sure you hit the bedroom soon! Your trip sounds awesome. If you have never been to NYC, its alot of fun and there is tons to see. I hope you enjoy it. BFP or no BFP.

Lulu - Hoping its your lucky month. When are you supposed to expect AF?

Signora - I will definitly check out the "making babies" book. I have been practicing yoga for about a year now and absolutely love it. Great stress reliever!

AFM, I am on CD18. Had alot of EWCM this past weekend, but still haven't tested positive on an OPK. It's now pretty watery, and im not sure if I ovulated. Expecting AF somewhere between the 14th - 16th.

Hey ladies. It's been a few days and I see there is alot to catch up on.

Welcome Redskins! I understand how difficult this time is. Last month I had my meltdown after cycle #7. I hope your stay here is short and a BFP finds you soon!

Mrs. B - Sorry about AF. Things just aren't fair sometimes. I also recently started DH on vitamins. It can't hurt!

JessJ - What are divacups?

Snowflakes - I'm so glad to hear your doing well with the Clomid. Bloated is a good sign of ovulation, so make sure you hit the bedroom soon! Your trip sounds awesome. If you have never been to NYC, its alot of fun and there is tons to see. I hope you enjoy it. BFP or no BFP.

Lulu - Hoping its your lucky month. When are you supposed to expect AF?

Signora - I will definitly check out the "making babies" book. I have been practicing yoga for about a year now and absolutely love it. Great stress reliever!

AFM, I am on CD18. Had alot of EWCM this past weekend, but still haven't tested positive on an OPK. It's now pretty watery, and im not sure if I ovulated. Expecting AF somewhere between the 14th - 16th.

There made for your period it's got a large plastic bendy top and a plastic bottom that's about 2 inches deep you insert them for ttc after sex and then you can. Keep the sperm in longer and it will hold it close to your cervix :)

Hello Ladies,

I hope I can join you. We just finished our 7th cycle TTC #1. We did the first six cycles on our own and then I was prescribed Clomid last month and although I ovulated it did not work for pregnancy. DH had low motility (28%) on his SA and it did not say any were moving forward.

We are going to try and exercise and order Motility Boost for him for 2 months and then repeat the SA to see if it improved. If it improves, I will try Clomid again to see if we can get both of our bodies functioning at the same time which would be a near miracle.

like Redskins and I'm sure many of you it is very frustrating and yes I have seen many people get pregnant so easily, apparently.

My supervisor is pregnant at work (I work at a school) and just yesterday put up a whole bulletin board about her pregnancy and is having the whole school vote on if they think she is having a boy or girl. It just feels like it is being shoved in my face the whole day and it was very hard today to see the sign go up and hearing people talk about it the whole day. She is not due until September so it is really going to drive me crazy!! :cry:

How is everyone doing? Im starting clomid for the first time this cycle- today is cd 2!

Etoiles - Welcome! My supervisior is PG as well! It's all she freaking talks about all day! I feel the same way. Like it's being shoved in my face. Actually her U/S picture was shoved in my face but that's another story. She's not due til the end of Oct! OMG! I am so annoyed already! I have basically ignored her when she talks about it.

Kati - I never knew that bloat was a sign of OV. Thanks for letting me know!! :)

And on that note, Girls - I am scared that I already OV'd. My temps have raised the past 2 days. I am just hoping that Clomid is just messing with my temps for some reason. If I did OV on Monday (freaking CD9) we only got in one good chance that night. We will so screwed. I thought Clomid makes your OV 5-9 days AFTER your last pill!! Not the same day! Ugh! I just need to wait and see what my next few days temps will be. If any one wants to chart stalk and give me opinions - I'm all ears!

Ok, so I took another HPT this morning (I can't help it lol). After the 5 minutes were up, I looked and it was negative. Well I looked again after 30 minutes and I saw a SUPER faint line. Do you think it is just an evap? This was done on an IC.

Ok, so I took another HPT this morning (I can't help it lol). After the 5 minutes were up, I looked and it was negative. Well I looked again after 30 minutes and I saw a SUPER faint line. Do you think it is just an evap? This was done on an IC.

I think a re-test in a few hours are in place!! Def again!! I think you disregard the test after 10 minutes!! So 5 min is within the time frame though!! Do you have any FRER? If not, go and get now! I am dying to know!! FX!!

See that's the thing, within 5 minutes it was negative. I thought I saw something but I think my eyes were playing tricks. Then 30 minutes later a super faint line. I don't have any FRER. I have to go to work too! I will take another IC tomorrow morning. If I still get the same thing, then I will be getting a digital. Thanks!

Hi ladies! I have my fingers crossed for you all! Can you please let me know whether you had yourself and DH checked out before TTC or after TTC for a while? I was wondering if I should visit my doctor as I haven't yet...

Hi HopeforFuture! I changed doctors when I had been ttc for around 4 months so thought it wouldn't hurt to mention it and he recommended that dh have a SA done as you don't have to wait a year for that, and he offered to do a blood test for me after ovulation. Well, dh has made an appointment for his SA but it was 2 1/2 months in the future (May sometime) and I had a blood test which came back normal. I would say it can't hurt to talk to your doctor however I think it depends on how strict they are re. the whole "trying for a year first" thing. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->