TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Lulu - I don't think the test is valid after the 5 min, but you definitly need to keep testing. No AF means you aren't out yet! Please test tomorrow and let us know! Also, what is FRER?

Snowflakes - Better keep an eye on those temps. A few more high's and you might see crosshairs. Not sure how Clomid is supposed to work. Don't worry though. It only takes BDing once to succeed!

I think I ovulated today. I had some left side cramps, and now super bloat. I haven't BD since Monday, so i'm not sure how things are going to play out..

Snowflake - I took Clomid last month and also worried that I O'd too early because my temps spiked but actually they came back down and I really ended up Oing several days later. I guess Clomid can mess with your temps because they did mess with mine. It should be okay!

About the supervisors, it's nice to hear from someone that is in a similar position. Yes I heard today that after my supervisor does this school wide boy or girl bulletin board she has two more in mind. She is going to do a 'guess the baby weight' and 'guess the due date' boards. It's just hard to imagine how big of a deal she is making this and I will have to come to terms with hearing and seeing it multiple times a day.

Lulu, fx it turns into a real bfp!!!! :dust:

Katikins a FRER is a first response early recognition test, is more sensitive than ics

Etoiles.. wow that is massively annoying. You could help to skew the numbers... like guess that the baby will be 16 lbs, just to freak her out. :)

I think I'm out this month :( I went to the hospital for kidney stones and they took urine so I'm sure they did a test and it came back negative and though the pee was diluted and I was on 13dpo I'm starting to feel a little crampy but I'm trying feribella this next cycle has anyone else tried it :) good luck to everyone else still waiting

Snowflake - I took Clomid last month and also worried that I O'd too early because my temps spiked but actually they came back down and I really ended up Oing several days later. I guess Clomid can mess with your temps because they did mess with mine. It should be okay!

What day did you O with clomid? Today is my first day taking clomid....

Ok, I think I got my BFP. I got a super faint line within 5 minutes. I don't know what to think. I hope it is right. I am going to test with a digital tomorrow.

Ok, I think I got my BFP. I got a super faint line within 5 minutes. I don't know what to think. I hope it is right. I am going to test with a digital tomorrow.

oh that sounds so good, :) fx'd. Rooting for you Lulu!!

Thanks ladies. I am nervous now though because someone in another thread said that they had the Wondfo IC's and they were giving out false BFP's. Ugh. I hope mine are not the batch of faulty ones!

Lulu!! That is super exciting, keeping my fingers crossed and thumbs pressed for you.

Today was a really sucky day. I have been looking for work for the past year, but I have been having lots of difficulties because of language barriers. I finally thought I found something, a job working with little kids and I thought I had the job and it was going to be something to distract me from not having any luck getting pregnant.

Instead, I found out that the other people in the group are not sure about hiring me and want to meet me and see how well I fit in the group (which is hard, since no one speaks english). Also, they just explained they want to hire me as a freelancer, which means that of my 10 euro an hour wage, half or more might be going to taxes, insurance, etc. Sorry about my rant, I just can't handle the constant disappointment anymore. :cry:

Thanks ladies. I am nervous now though because someone in another thread said that they had the Wondfo IC's and they were giving out false BFP's. Ugh. I hope mine are not the batch of faulty ones!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Lulu!!! I'm totally praying for you, hope this is it!! Keep us posted x

ooh lulu im screamed out loud when i read your post!!!super excited for you!! fxd:thumbup:

im out again ive spotting so id say AF will be here in the morning:cry:

Thank you ladies. It is confirmed. I took a digital and it said "pregnant" I am in complete shock still. I guess it still hasn't hit me.

Thank you all for your support. I will still follow this thread to make sure you ladies get your BFP's.

Just some info:

The only thing I did different this cycle was SMEP. I am only 11DPO and haven't had many symptoms. It still feels like AF will be here any time now and today I am bloated. That is it!

Good luck ladies and baby dust!!!

ooh lulu im screamed out loud when i read your post!!!super excited for you!! fxd:thumbup:

im out again ive spotting so id say AF will be here in the morning:cry:

Sorry that you have been spotting :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you for next cycle!

Thank you ladies. It is confirmed. I took a digital and it said "pregnant" I am in complete shock still. I guess it still hasn't hit me.

Thank you all for your support. I will still follow this thread to make sure you ladies get your BFP's.

Just some info:

The only thing I did different this cycle was SMEP. I am only 11DPO and haven't had many symptoms. It still feels like AF will be here any time now and today I am bloated. That is it!

Good luck ladies and baby dust!!!

Lulu I couldn't be happier that you got your BFP. :happydance: :happydance: Not only do you deserve it, but each BFP gives others so much hope. Thank you. :hugs:

Aw thank you ladies!!

SMEP is the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Basically, you DTD every other day starting from CD8 until you get a positive OPK. Then once you get a positive OPK you DTD that day and the next 2 days. Then you skip a day and DTD one last day! I think that it added to my success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->