TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Lulu - I am so so so happy for you!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope you have a great pregnancy!

Aw thank you ladies!!

SMEP is the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Basically, you DTD every other day starting from CD8 until you get a positive OPK. Then once you get a positive OPK you DTD that day and the next 2 days. Then you skip a day and DTD one last day! I think that it added to my success!

ok will def give that a go!!so happy for you after all you've been through!! xx:crib:

Congrats Lulu!! What great news!! I am so very happy for you!! H&H 9 months!!

Sent some of that Baby Dust our way!!

I O'd on day 17 which is several days later than my usual day 13-14. It was pretty exact too since the temps definitely spiked the day after.

Congrats Lulu! It's nice to see good news from people trying 6 months or longer. :thumbup:

Aw Lulu, I actually feel like having a cry at hearing your news!! One of our original girls has a :bfp:!!!! You totally deserve it and more, you are always here giving out great advice and support - it couldn't happen to a nicer girl. Please keep us updated on your progress xx

Awww thanks! You ladies are all so awesome!

I am sending lots and lots of
:dust::dust:

I hope you ladies get your bumps soon! So we can all move over and start a new thread together and be bump buddies!

Awww thanks! You ladies are all so awesome!

I am sending lots and lots of

I hope you ladies get your bumps soon! So we can all move over and start a new thread together and be bump buddies!

Congratulations, LuluSS!!! So happy for you and your DH!!! Thank you for giving us hope!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

LULU!!!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Come join us in the December babies thread. :)

Urgh, sorry new wifey :hugs:Hope you're ok. What cycle you on with ttc? Are you trying for your first baby?
I'm waiting to ovulate, which usually happens on cd16, but I'm already at cd14 and no +opk yet which is unusual for me (my ticker is totally wrong now as af came 4 days early last month). I feel like it's getting harder each cycle, I'm currently on no.8 :coffee:, just wish it would happen already!

Mommy dream, I'm on my 6th cycle of Clomid and was told that I have a form of PCOs since I'm not ovulating on my own...

Sorry for AF new wifey.

Mommydream - I took my 1st round of Clomid this cycle. So far so good. No symptoms what so ever - except my chart is a hot mess.

Sandoval - I agree it sure is getting harder with each passing cycle.

AFM, I got my positive OPK today. Should OV either today or tomorrow. Hubby and I are going out for Sushi tonight. Hopefully, it'll be the last time I have any for 9 months! And I am going to be attacking him in the bed when we get home!! Really hope I am one of those 1st round Clomid BFP girls that you hear all about!!

Go get your man snowflakes!! I think you will be a first time on clomid :bfp:, I can feel it!

How are all you lovely ladies doing? Anyone close to testing or have a good feeling about this month? I'm still waiting to ovulate, think I'm getting close as I have ewcm showing. Both me and dh are trying not to get too stressed this month and have decided just to bd every other day throughout my cycle.

I'm just about to finish my Clomid, last dose tomorrow! Then waiting to O! DH and I are looking at BD every other day too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->