TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Wow you ladies have been and are going to some amazing places. We live in Virginia, so we o down to the Outer Banks to Hatteras Island and rent a house. Just the two of us...there is only two chain restaurants on the island and no major hotels or motels. It is complete relaxation! We go there to get away from it all...and we come from a small town but this place is even smaller :happydance:

Ooh, I like the sound of Jamaica! We went to Hawaii last year for honeymoon and loved it. I think we might be going to Florida this year with some family but not sure yet. I'd actually love to visit bits of the US and Canada that I've not been to like Texas, Boston and places in the north of Canada. Dh and I did a long holiday a few years back that took in New York, Toronto, Vancouver, Seattle, San fansisco, L.A, and. Vegas. I absolutely loved it!
Redskins - I LOVE the sound of that break, would really love to visit some small towns x

Hey Ladies,
May I join you all? I have been TTC for over a yr and I am on my second round of Clomiphene 50mg.

Welcome Pnuts!! I am in my 1st cycle of Clomid!!

Sandoval - We are going to Ocean Isle, NC in May and going to NYC in June. We also want to go to Charleston, SC, Wilmington, NC or Savannah, GA this summer sometime. We're only doing little weekend trips bc hubby is still in College and is taking Summer classes and works part time. Not much left over money for anything extravagant this year. Oh well.

So FF gave me crosshairs that I wasn't expecting. Don't know whether to believe it or not. Gut tells me Ovulation was Sunday - FF tells me Saturday.

Whoa - snowflakes - that did happen quick!!! Did you BD enough to cover it?

Whoa - snowflakes - that did happen quick!!! Did you BD enough to cover it?

YES! Thankfully we started BDing every 24 hours starting on Wednesday. So we're actually good in the BDing dept!! I was just caught off surprise.

Sounds like you have your bases covered snowflakes, wooo!! I'm 1 dpo as of tmr!

Welcome Pnutsprincess :wave:

Welcome pnuts - I have just reached the one year mark ttc. I really wish getting pg was easier. Trying to stay positive and not lose hope!

I was talking to my mum tonight - she doesn't know we are ttc. Spoke to her about my last cycle. I didn't have any PMS symptoms until cd 25 which is unusual for me (my cycles last 30 days) normally start much earlier. My period was late by 4 days which was also unusual and I felt that I was not really with it until 2 days into my period. My mum says that it sounds as if my hormones went really high then fell suddenly. Is this normal? I didn't do a pg test so maybe something happened but didn't stick properly. Probably just over analysing, as usual - why does ttc do this to you!

Hey Ladies,
How are all of you doing? Any BFP yet?

Welcome Pnuts!! I honestly feel better knowing I have people who I can ask questions and talk to on this forum.

Five days past ovulation. I would love to have a little new years baby :)

Hi guys,

Been way for a while so just trying to catch up.

Lulu - Congratulations!!! That's such fantastic news, keep us updated on how you are doing!

I'm on to month 12 now...thankfully the witch has gone now so it's back to ttc!! Sorry if I have missed anything, I tried to read over the last 7ish pages but I'm quite tired! Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to seeing some more bfp's on here!!

Hooray FF moved my OV date! I'm so happy!

Anyone see these statistics? Pretty crazy. I will soon be into the 1 year mark.

BFP Statistics by months TTC
1st month - 15-25%
3rd month - 40%
6th month - 70%
12th month - 85%

Pretty crazy!! And pretty depressing!! I'm in the BFN small percentage now.... :(

How do you ladies get those fertility friend trackers on your posts?

Hey ladies that I'd come back on this thread I used OPKs for the 1st time in jan and I got my BFP in feb natural mc on 9th march and I'm now 3dpo and in the 2 ww when are all u ladies testing? I'm hoping to get a BFP this month and hoping its a sticky one this time....xxx

Hey ladies that I'd come back on this thread I used OPKs for the 1st time in jan and I got my BFP in feb natural mc on 9th march and I'm now 3dpo and in the 2 ww when are all u ladies testing? I'm hoping to get a BFP this month and hoping its a sticky one this time....xxx
I don't know when I'll be testing! I'm so confused! I ALWAYS ovulate CD14 and it's CD14 today and so far no EWCM or +OPK!!! I'm worried I'm not going to ovulate at all this cycle - and I've been trying so hard! I've been relaxing as much as possible and eating really well - I just don't get this anymore... :-(

Hey just keep testing sometimes it can be a little later.. I didn't get my +OPK till cd34 but that is after a mc...x

Hi Cheryl, lovely to hear from you again! I'm currently 2dpo, so not too far behind you!

I'm not sure was going to try and hold off to 24th bcos I don't want to see a bfn... But I don't think il be able to wait that long. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->