TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

I hate testing, I always try to put it off until after I start af, but then I get too excited/nervous and go ahead and test anyway :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3a54c1/ttc.png

I will test Sunday if no AF. Not feeling very positive about this month (only because we were a little more laid back on the "trying" this cycle). So far, not much for symptoms besides this massive bloat thing I have going on. It is so bad that some of my pants didn't want to fit this morning. Aghhh.

Well I feel my usual this cycle, really positive leading up to ovulation... then as soon as I'm in the tww I lose all hope :cry: I know it's stupid as it's way too early for any symptoms, but sometimes it's better to expect the worse rather than getting my hopes up

Aw I don't know when af is due as this is my 1st cycle after a mc. I just don't want to get my hopes up either. X

Sandoval - thats exactly how i feel. At the moment im on cd 8 and full of hope but then as soon as i get to the ttw i start to feel down. Many ladies report bloating as an early pg sign. Fingers crossed for you. Babydust to all!

Sandoval - thats exactly how i feel. At the moment im on cd 8 and full of hope but then as soon as i get to the ttw i start to feel down. Many ladies report bloating as an early pg sign. Fingers crossed for you. Babydust to all!
I think it must be cos once you're in that tww there's literally nothing else you can do, whereas before ovulation you're really pro-active. Oh well, nothing like the tww to drive you insane... I'd say I have absolutely no symptoms yet, anyone else? x

I think the sides of my bbs are sore and I feel the odd twinge down there but don't kno if I'm imaging it. Really tired but I do work a lot so I'm so unsure going to start testing 10dpo. X

Oh ladies... it is my first month on this site and so I haven't experienced anyone going through their TWW yet. I'm so glad you lot feel like I do when it comes around! Remember we are in this together!

I am almost in the TWW - O is late this month but I can feel it's gonna happen on Sunday as my mittelschmerz and EWCM signs have started - yay! :-D

Yeh hope u o Sunday then you can join us in the 2ww. Xx

Sandoval - I am the exact same. I was so gun hoe before OV but now eh. I doubt we got it this month. When I got my BFP with my MC, my boobs starting hurting right after OV and since they feel 100% fine today at 5dpo - I feel out already. Plus, my chart is big fat ole' mess!! + no symptoms at all!! Needless to say, still not all that confident. Dreams of my 2012 baby right out the window!! :(

Hope - Hooray for OV coming up soon!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to update you all! I'm on CD 11 tonight and we started the every other day thing Wednesday night! We may have Sunday too but in order to line up with the most fertile days, I held out on Tuesday :) Hope you ladies have a wonderful Friday the 13th!

Snowflakes, A friend of mine was pregnant, and miscarried. When she finally got pregnant again, her symptoms were all together different from the first. In fact, she had hardly any! So don't get down just yet. Each and every pregnancy is different. :hugs:

Sandoval - I am the exact same. I was so gun hoe before OV but now eh. I doubt we got it this month. When I got my BFP with my MC, my boobs starting hurting right after OV and since they feel 100% fine today at 5dpo - I feel out already. Plus, my chart is big fat ole' mess!! + no symptoms at all!! Needless to say, still not all that confident. Dreams of my 2012 baby right out the window!! :(

Hope - Hooray for OV coming up soon!

Snowflakes, A friend of mine was pregnant, and miscarried. When she finally got pregnant again, her symptoms were all together different from the first. In fact, she had hardly any! So don't get down just yet. Each and every pregnancy is different. :hugs:

Thanks for the hope Katikins. I am having no symptoms at all still so I am realllllly holding out hope that I'm one of those symptom free BFP's!! FX!! :winkwink:

Hey ladies how u doin? Works ur 2ww symptoms? Xx
I'm having no symptoms whatsoever :shrug: In fact, I'm not even having my usual pre-af sore boobs. Only thing I had (which I don't even think is related) was a really achey area behind my pubic bone, sort of on the right. It was a constant dull ache and lasted 24 hours then disappeared, started at 3dpo.

How about you? x

3 days until I can test, and I always get nervous. Any little feeling I have, I kinda hope is a symptom :) I would love a bfp this month!

And I think a lot of people do not feel symptoms, from what I hear, for at least the first 6 weeks.

Welcome newbies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->