TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Well, just by chance we seemed to have done SMEP method this month. OH's been an ABSOLUTE TROOPER and managed every day since Friday. I definately Od today but will try to BD tomorrow just to say we tried our very hardest.

Fingers crossed for us all ladies! I will be joinging you in my TWW from tomorrow. Don't fret too much - I've been told by lots of people who have had babies that they didn't get any symptoms at all in the TWW.

FX for you Kati!!

Lotti - Chart is looking good with a temp raise this AM.

Hope - Hooray for 2ww and a job well done on your SMEP!!

Sandoval - Sounds like it could be something good!

Ooh fingers x this is ur BFP Kati
Im now 7dpo just got the odd twinge sore back my bbs are slightly sore and creamy cm but last time my symtoms didn't start till 10dpo and tht was only sharp cramp pains through the night for 2 nights and tht was it... So loads of ppl don't get any symtoms b4 there like 6 wks I've got a bad feeling about this month for me tho I don't kno if the closer it's getting to testing u just worry more...x

Katikins, keep us posted and good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you!

I had another temperature raise today :) Still not really feeling any symptoms out of the ordinary.

Hi ladies i am currently on cd11 and i am due to ovulate this saturday. Good luck to all those in the ttw and lets hope for those bfps. Babydust to all!

Best of luck to you Katikins and Cheryl!

Thank you Snowflakes :D xx

Hi Flou,
Sounds like you're about a week behind me - we will be in the TWW together for a bit from the end of this week x
Good luck this week!

Hope, those cupcakes look delicious!

Two days until I can test, but usually my temp drops on day 11, which is tomorrow.

Kati- did you test again today?

Good luck and baby dust to everyone :)

Two days until I can test, but usually my temp drops on day 11, which is tomorrow.

Don't they just? They're so pretty but I wish I hadn't got them as my piccy sometimes - I'm on a healthy eating diet and I haven't had any cake in a while!

I've promised DH that I will make some jam tarts if he 'performs' tonight - I'll probably make them anyway as he's been so good this week! :D Maybe I can sneak one too...

Oh jam tarts sound wonderful as well!! How very sweet of you :)

I have been trying to eat healthy, but I have such a sweet tooth! However, I have been trying to make up for it with lots of whole grains, veggies and fruits.

The DH's have to have lots of patience with all this conception stuff! At first mine was overwhelmed, but now he actually is asking daily what my temperature is and likes to look at my bbt chart :)

Oh jam tarts sound wonderful as well!! How very sweet of you :)

I have been trying to eat healthy, but I have such a sweet tooth! However, I have been trying to make up for it with lots of whole grains, veggies and fruits.

The DH's have to have lots of patience with all this conception stuff! At first mine was overwhelmed, but now he actually is asking daily what my temperature is and likes to look at my bbt chart :)
DHs certainly do! That's great that your hubby takes such an active interest. Mine could not be trying harder. He's taking his vitamins, eating well (except for the jam tarts), exercising, trying not to get too stressed at work. I am very proud of him.

He got stressed at the start of our journey, which made things difficult, but now he's taking it in his stride. He loves seeing the smily face on the OPK. :D They're cute, aren't they?!

does it matter if sperm leaks out after sex i stay lying down for bout 20 mins but some always seems to leak out??

New wifey, it doesn't really matter. Doctors say that it only takes about 5 minutes for the sperm to swim up, so the ones leaking out are the lazy slow ones. :)

To all the ladies in the tww, I have everything crossed for you! I'm sure there will be some :bfp: soon!! I didn't really have any symptoms, and it is true that you get more after week 6.. so don't stress. Enjoy the symptom-less part and keep poas! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey girls,

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I tested again this AM and it was a BFN. I still have zero AF symptoms. Trying not to get excited, because I am only 3 days late...which isn't all that long. I really need to get back into temping, as that gives alot more info.

Hope, I love your idea of bribery!! And jam tarts sound really good. Will have to check out a recipe for those.

Lotti - I hope your temps stay high!

How is everyone else doing??

My temps went up even more dramatically today, so I took a test... I don't know why I always do this to myself :( BFN.

I hope I tested too early.

I guess I should expect af tomorrow then.

Kati, temping has always helped me a lot more at least figure out whats going on :) I still have my fingers crossed for a BFP for you this month!

new wifey- that happens very often, most of semen is not sperm, all the fast little swimmers should be out of there by then :) Good luck to you!!!

8dpo and my only symtoms are I had cramping last night, have a sore back, feel hot and cold and was up for the loo again through the night, I'm not sure if these are signs of af coming but think the witch isn't due till sat:( I just want to be pregnant again so badly :)

Cheryl, I am having those same symptoms too! It is kinda annoying not knowing if they are normal pms or not! Good luck and baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->