TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Hey Ladies,
I am being told Clomiphene can give false OPKs. I was also told by some other ladies that OPKs shouldn't be started until 3 days after the last pill of clomid/clomi[hene. I finished my last pill on tuesday april 10th, started OPKs thursday the 12th(2 days after) - friday the 13th - and saturday the 14th - sunday the 15th - and monday the 16 + and tuesday the 17th +. I see a lot of people saying clomid can give false positives but I didn't get a positive til 4 or 5 days later. I think its safe to say I am Ovulating. I pray to god I am really ovulating because i have this light pain in my left ovary.

Cds 15 and 16
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/IMG_0051.jpg

Pnuts - Get to bed girl! Those OPK's look good. I'm also on Clomid, my Dr. gave me instructions not to start OPK's for 3 days after the last pill so you are def in the clear!

Lotti - I bet it's just too early. My chart is jealous of your amazing looking chart! It really looks great!

Hope - Mmmm. Those cookies sound yummy!

Wifey - The good ones are already on their way. No need to worry!

AFM, temp drop and feeling down about it. I still have 0 symptoms. I feel so out and am upset that I'm not going to get my 2012 baby. It just doesn't seem possible this cycle. :cry:

Aw I kno littlelott it's so annoying :( Bring on the BFP BABYDUST girlies....xxxx

The OPKs look great chich get :sex:

Pnuts - Get to bed girl! Those OPK's look good. I'm also on Clomid, my Dr. gave me instructions not to start OPK's for 3 days after the last pill so you are def in the clear!

Lotti - I bet it's just too early. My chart is jealous of your amazing looking chart! It really looks great!

Hope - Mmmm. Those cookies sound yummy!

Wifey - The good ones are already on their way. No need to worry!

AFM, temp drop and feeling down about it. I still have 0 symptoms. I feel so out and am upset that I'm not going to get my 2012 baby. It just doesn't seem possible this cycle. :cry:

Husbands at work right now but we bd last night and early this morning=)

8dpo and OPKs look darker. I did one 2 days ago and second line was faint but today it looks a lot darker wot does this mean?xx

I keep feeling random twinges of pain in my side and back and I am pretty sore all over, but I usually get sore around this time of the month.

snowflakes- Thanks, I have not been charting that long, but I have never had a chart that had a second rise like this.
I will keep sending lots and lots of baby dust your way!!!

Those opks look beautiful!! Good luck!

Cheryl- At least with my opks, my test lines got darker and darker before I ovulated, but only when the lines are the same darkness or the other line is darker than the control, does it mean you ovulated.

Im not OPK testing again. I'm on 8dpo and in a few days will n
Kno if I'm pg or not without using anymore OPKs to confuse me...xxx

Sounds promising littlelott I've had backache and twinges too x

Cheryl C -Im not sure why one day the OPKs are darker than the other, but if you already ovulated, no need to worry about using them. I hope its a lucky month for you!

Lotti - Your chart looks great. Keep those high temps going!

Snowflakes - Your temps only dropped slightly, and are still well above the cover line. Dont get down on yourself just yet!

Princess & New Wifey - Yayy for positive OPKs! Enjoy the :sex: fun!!

AFM, I am now almost 4 days late and am slightly worried. I had been bloated all weekend, now it has all gone away. I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. I meant to test again this morning, but actually remembered after I had already had my first morning pee. Figures!! Not really sure what to think. :wacko:

pretty big temp drop this morning :( I bet that means af is going to visit today..grrr

Kati- I have heard of people taking up to a week past their expected period to get a BFP. I hope the next time you test, you get a lovely BFP :)

Kati - I would test again today even if it isn't FMU. 4 days late!! FX!!

Lotti - Sorry about the temp drop.

Cheryl - Hooray for OPK coming up soon!

Wifey - Hope you got your BD in last night with your great OPK!

Sandoval - Where you hiding girl? Any symptoms yet?

AFM, my Progesterone levels this cycle came back as too low even with the Clomid and Prometrium this time. I'm super bummed out. I guess there will have to be some re-adjustment of my meds when I go to my appt next week. So based off that it's pretty safe to assume I'll be getting a BFN.

Hey snowflakes, I'm here! I really don't have ANY symptoms this month - nothing to report! I'm 8dpo now. Sorry to hear about your progesterone levels :hugs: I know it seems really crap now, but hopefully they now know what needs to be done and can get you on the correct medication to remedy this. Do you like your doctor ok and is he/she supportive?

Sometimes I feel quite guilty for being so focussed and fixated on having a baby when I've got other things to be thankful for. Reason I'm saying this, I was just watching a programme called 'The Undateables' which has people with different disabilities and disfigurements and their quest to find love. I actually became emotional listening to one guy with downs syndrome's story. Then I felt bad for not being grateful for what I've got. Aw well, put things into perspective for me at least!

Yeah, but I think it's normal to be fixated. I think all of us on here are! To me, it is my sole biological reason for being on this Earth. And sometimes it can feel as though we're ungrateful for what we have got, but I'm sure we're not really. :)

Af came :( No 2012 baby for me....
I want a baby soooo badly and I have so many fun ideas that I want to do with him and her. Songs I want to sing, books to read, cute party ideas and all and sometimes I am so terrified it won't ever happen for my dh and I. I don't know how you ladies stay strong month after month, but you are really helping me stay sane!

and thanks sandoval for some perspective. Sometimes I get terribly sad about not being able to get pregnant, but I have an amazing husband whom I love with all my heart! I am really lucky about that :)

Lottie sorry the dreaded witch showed! I know its really difficult to keep positive but you will get your bfp.

Sandoval - i know what you mean about keeping it in perspective. I am lucky to have found my soul mate who loves me for me.

I have started to have signs of O so it should arrive on time, this saturday. Going to make sure we do plenty of bding!

Hey girls I'm out the :witch: showed her ugly face....:( so annoying maybe just needed my 1st af after my mc. Xx

Sorry Littlelottie and Cheryl

Littlelottie - that is so nice that you have planned all these lovely things!

Cheryl - maybe you're right about needing AF after MC :)

I'm still waiting - 4DPO and testing 29th if :witch: doesn't show x

Littlelott :hugs: bring on the may BFPs. Xxx
Hope U get ur BFP this month fingers x for u. Xx

Cheryl, sorry!! I guess we are in the same boat now! Good luck next month!!

Good luck Flou with the bd this month!!

Hope, I hope this is your month! Lots of baby dust to you!!

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement! It helps soo much :)

My husband made an appointment to get some testing done. The appointment is not until July, but they do blood tests and semen analysis, and then have a meeting where they discuss everything. I should go in and get tested too, but because the foreign language is difficult, I am kinda nervous. Last time I tried to talk to my ob/gyn she would not even answer my questions and rushed me in and out :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->