TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

hi ladies, congrats on BFPs and sorry to hear about the BFNs i also got one last week :( which means no 2012 baby for us :( i have just hit the 6 month mark aswell so a double blow for us.

Ladies with bfp after 6 months, how long did it take you and did you do anything differeant??x

I used OPKs after 6months and got my BFP 3wks later but I then sadly mc in march... So I'm on cd1 and will be using them this month. Xx

I used OPKs after 6months and got my BFP 3wks later but I then sadly mc in march... So I'm on cd1 and will be using them this month. Xx

Aww i am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Babydust for this month huni xxx

Hi Girls. To update, AF showed her nasty self today. 5 days late!! :growlmad: I am going to begin temping tomorrow..and try to get my head in the game for the next round. Also going to schedule DH for a SA when we return from vacation. Figure he can go first, then if all is good with him, I will make an appt with my physician to discuss next steps.

Cheryl & Lotti - Sorry that AF showed for you girls :hugs:

Stay positive Cheryl. Although it was brief, you were able to concieve, and that is a wonderful thing!

Lotti - Sounds like you have a good plan for DH, although I'm sorry to hear about your experience at the dr's. I noticed you mentioned the language barrier between you and your OBGyn. Where are you located? They should provide you translation services.

For the rest of you ladies that are in the TWW, I praying for you and hope to see at least one new BFP this round!!

Thank you Katikins xx

I am in a weird place right now. the TWW is killing me! 1 minute I'm :thumbup:, the next I'm :nope:. And I don't think anything will make it better other than seeing :witch: or :bfp:.

I have got some funny feelings in my abdomen - I can't even tell if I'm imagining them or not though. I feel like I'm going :wacko:!!!

hi ladies, congrats on BFPs and sorry to hear about the BFNs i also got one last week :( which means no 2012 baby for us :( i have just hit the 6 month mark aswell so a double blow for us.

Ladies with bfp after 6 months, how long did it take you and did you do anything differeant??x

I got mine after 8 months and the main thing I did differently was I exercised a lot more and focused on eating well... that took a bit of the focus off ttc and oddly enough I didn't use preseed that month.

Well, BFN for me today but I kinda expected it with my Progesterone levels being so low. So I go to the OBGYN next week for a new plan of action to get my levels raised to a good number. I stop the Prometrium today and if it happens like last month - AF will be here in 3 days or so.

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all doing well. I'm sorry about AF hitting some of you! Mine just came today, so it's on to cycle 13 for me (month 10 on April 28). Maybe 13 will actually be lucky for once. The good news is, my cycles lengthened by a day and I'm now up to 25 days, which is much more normal for me.

Hang in there and I'll keep praying for BFPs for all of us!

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a while. Thought I would stop by and say hi! I'm so sorry for those of you who the witch got :af: I'm currently on CD 19 out of 30 cycle. I'm getting my progesterone levels checked on Monday since my doctor's office is closed on my actual cd 21. Hope you ladies are doing good!

Hi, Just registered today. I'm 31 and in month 8 of ttc now so I feel your frustration. Don't know what I should or shouldn't be doing differently?!

Hi aubergine - I'm in month 7 so we're in similar circumstances. :)

There are so many things you can do to enhance your chances! What are you doing ATM?

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a while. Thought I would stop by and say hi! I'm so sorry for those of you who the witch got :af: I'm currently on CD 19 out of 30 cycle. I'm getting my progesterone levels checked on Monday since my doctor's office is closed on my actual cd 21. Hope you ladies are doing good!
Hi Iluvredskins

I didn't realise we were on the same calendar day :happydance: - when are you looking to test?

I think I'm going to hold out for May 2nd but idk I might give in....when are you looking to test?

katikins- I live in Germany and the doctors that "speak English" have worse English than my German. They do a fair amount of things differently here too, like peopledo not use prenatal vitamins.

I'm averaging about 30 day cycles! I'm on cycle 7 too!
Yay! We can be in this together!

I've just noticed your TTC Journey graphic. I can't believe how much you have spent on supplies! I bet I've spent that much too though mith prenatal vitamins and OPKs!!! This baby making is EXPENSIVE!!!

I think O has happened so into the tww! I normally find i dont feel so bad for the first week and then feel a little crazy during the second week. Fingers crossed it will happen this month. Babydust to all!

Hi Ladies, :wave: can I join you?

I'm currently in my 8th cycle TTC and never had a second line :nope:.
We were NTNP since July 2011 and started actively TTC with temping and OPK's in August 2011. We got married almost a year ago and I really thought we would have our first baby by our first anniversary, but it seems we won't even have our first BFP by then :(.
All of my hormone tests, ultrasounds and DH's SA have come back as healthy and normal and from my charts I seem to ovulate regularly every month, but nothing yet :cry:.
This cycle my OB gave me an rx for 50 mg. of clomid to start on CD 3-7 and I think I am about 10DPO but I'm not sure as I was out of town and didn't temp or use OPK's. I was sure a round of Clomid would give us the boost we needed but I just don't think we did it this cycle :nope:.

I just turned 34 in April and DH is 37 and neither of us has any children. All around me friends and family are announcing pregnancies and births and I just feel so left behind.

Sorry for the long post but I just never thought it would be this hard or take this long and I could definately use some buddies who are in the same boat!

:dust::dust: to all and f'xed we all get our BFP's soon!!

Hey Babydreamer :wave: welcome to our group! My dh and I are also currently on cycle 8 ttc and it's definitely difficult to stay positive! On a positive though, all the ladies in this group have been ttc for 6 months or more and we have 8 bfp's, so it seems it just takes a little longer for some!

I'm 12 dpo as of Sunday and still have no real symptoms this month :shrug:
I took an ic hpt this morning and really thought I could see a shadow of a line but I think it was more like an evap. I'll test tmr again just to make sure. Af due on Tuesday.

How are all you girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"