TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

If you're wondering about DH - I just learned this one! It means Darling Husband

Thanks! We need to make a key and list them all. ;) haha Or maybe I will catch on after a bit.

Thanks girls, you are all so great :flower:
Af hasn't made her full appearance yet, dragging it out until tomorrow as usual. I worked nightshift last night and when I got home I burst into tears (think it was a mixture of tiredness and the realisation that cycle 8 was out). Dh was so good, said all the right things and I felt much better after I got it out. Babydreamer, I feel the same as you - deep down I know it will happen, it's just so hard waiting.

Right, all you ladies in the tww - good luck!! Let us know about all symptoms xx

9DPO and no symptoms as yet... I fear I may be out this month because of a lack of symptoms. Testing on Saturday/Sunday so will keep you posted...

Sandoval - sorry the spotting has started. Remember your not out until AF actually begins!

Hope - some people dont get any symptoms until their missed period so it could still happen.

Cdreed - lets hope this is a good month for both of us. Fingers crossed for bfps!

I have had some strange post O symptoms. On 2dpo and 3dpo i had the odd twinge which felt like period pains but very mild and today 4dpo i have had watery discharge like what i get when AF is nearly due. As its too early for implantation and AF i have no clue as to what this is? Any ideas?

Sorry flou I don't kno wot tht cud be...
Cd3 her.... this month I wil get my BFP and it will stick this time ... Let's hope we all get them ladies :dust:

Yes indeedy Cheryl! Very best of luck to everybody. I can honestly say that the nicest group of ladies I've spoken with is in this thread. Everyone is so supportive. You all deserve your BFPs!!! xxx

Hey ladies!

Thought I would update y'all! I got my progesterone levels back from Monday's test! They were a whopping 32.5!!!! So ecstatic! That's the highest it's ever been! Of course I have my hopes up now! I have 7 days until AF supposed to be here, fingers crossed that she doesn't come!

Hey ladies!

Thought I would update y'all! I got my progesterone levels back from Monday's test! They were a whopping 32.5!!!! So ecstatic! That's the highest it's ever been! Of course I have my hopes up now! I have 7 days until AF supposed to be here, fingers crossed that she doesn't come!

Congrats, Redskins!!! FX-ed for you! And sorry, got your note back, but I've been swamped. I hope this is it for you, though!

Welcome new girls!!

Redskins - Totally jealous of your high progesterone!!

Flou - Sorry I can't help. Maybe just a weird body thing ya know?!

Sandoval - Did the witch get you? Have you tested?

AFM, AF got me yesterday. Boo!! I have my appt tomorrow to go over a new plan of action as the Clomid and Prometrium didn't raise my Progesterone to an acceptable number last cycle. I am honestly hoping he'll just raise the Clomid dose up a notch. I'm not sure what else we can do....

Af got me this morning snowflakes, but as I'd got my cry out on Monday I was ok about it. Sorry to hear af visited you too :hugs:

Redskins - best of luck, this could be your month!!

Cheryl, love the positivity! This is totally our month :hugs:

HopeforFuture - good luck for testing at the weekend! Oh, and this is definitely the best thread - love the girls on here! :flower:

Hi Girls,

Sandoval & Snowflakes - so sorry AF got you girls this month. I know how hard it is to keep going through this month after month, but stay positive, our time will come! Good luck snowflakes at your Drs appointment. Maybe just a little tweaking on the meds and you will see some results.

Cheryl - Love your positive attitude. :)

Hope & Redskins - Keep us posted. No symptoms are ok. Your not out until AF shows. I hope its your lucky month!!

Signora - Nice to see you again! How are things? Are you still doing the accupuncture? If so, I would love to hear more about how its going.

Flou - Not exactly sure what your symptoms are, but it sounds its possible that you ovulated later than you thought. Do you temp? I usually get pains, and some watery disch around the time of ovulation. Either way, I hope its a good sign!

AFM, I am 2 days away from vaca and will likely ovulate somewhere near the end of my trip. I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation and hope its just what I need to get help get that BFP.

Sorry af got u ladies next month it is then... Your close to me now I'm on cd4 and it's dragging in cant wait to get trying again..... :hugs:

Redskins and hopeforfuture...I'm really hoping it'll be a BFP for u girls.xx

I can officially join this group seeing as we are on our 6th cycle of TTC now...currently CD4 so trying to remain optimistic again and full of hope that we'll get the results we want...I'm pretty sure my body is still adjusting to coming off BC though (Smear test and ultrasound showed up normal) so it's just a waiting game for us!!

Started temping for the first time this month and, so far, am pretty impressed that my body can stay near enough the same temperature every morning when I wake...I find it strangely fascinating! Also using OPK's, preseed and SMEP this month, so fingers crossed! We've both also finally decided to get fit (We are both a "normal" weight but could be more active)and eat more healthily (With conception vitamins for both of us)...hopefully it will all pay off and, if it doesn't for a while, at least we'll feel better for it! :)

I can officially join this group seeing as we are on our 6th cycle of TTC now...currently CD4 so trying to remain optimistic again and full of hope that we'll get the results we want...I'm pretty sure my body is still adjusting to coming off BC though (Smear test and ultrasound showed up normal) so it's just a waiting game for us!!

Started temping for the first time this month and, so far, am pretty impressed that my body can stay near enough the same temperature every morning when I wake...I find it strangely fascinating! Also using OPK's, preseed and SMEP this month, so fingers crossed! We've both also finally decided to get fit (We are both a "normal" weight but could be more active)and eat more healthily (With conception vitamins for both of us)...hopefully it will all pay off and, if it doesn't for a while, at least we'll feel better for it! :)
Welcome to our group! It's great that you have such a positive attitide!

I'm currently on cycle 7, anticipating a :bfp: or :witch: on Saturday or Sunday.

We, like you, used Preseed, OPKs and SMEP in our 7th cycle and started eating REALLY healthily and exercising. I think the 6 month mark gave us a kick up the backside! I will let you know if all that worked in 2 days time! x

Hey guys would it be ok if i joined? the witch got me again this morning, we are on out 7 month of trying every month is so disheartening! :(

Hi dancing P and lpjkp! :wave: Welcome to the group girls. What are you planning on doing this cycle? Dh and I are now moving into cycle 9, and this month we'll be using the cbfm, preseed, oil of evening primrose before ovulation, and conception vits. It's an expensive game this ttc!!

Hey sandoval :wave: thanks for letting me in :) this month were are going to try the SMEP, i was going to do it this month but my OV kits didnt show up in time so now i am prepared!

HopeforFuture- We've definitely given ourselves a kick up the backside!! Myself and my DH are only 22 this year so we considered that we're fit, young and healthy enough to have conceived a lot sooner than it has taken so far! We kind of fumbled through the first couple of months just expecting it to happen and realised it's not that simple...it's been very disheartening for us recently too with one friend now 8 weeks pregnant (Turns out she conceived in her 1st cycle because her hubby happened to be home during her fertile week...how jammy is that?) and two friends have given birth in the last couple of days...we want it to be our turn so badly, but we've only even seen BFN!

Sandoval_star- we've really decided to step it up this cycle and really "try"! We've started some healthy eating (Which, so far, I'm actually loving- lovely salads and cous cous and all that healthy rabbit food that I didn't know existed !), we've been taking some his 'n' hers pregnacare conception vitamins to help make his spermies and my little baby nest and eggs more ready, I've been charting for the first time as well as OPKs (Which is giving me something to look forward to each day and helps the days of my cycle go by!) and we're going to use pre-seed (This one is a secret between me and yourselves...the hubby doesn't have a clue because he'd have gone mad at me spending so much money..hehe!)...more than anything, we're going to try and keep our heads up and keep smiling and just try and remember that we are still entitled to be 1-year old newlyweds and have fun, which will hopefully speed the process along a little!

So I'm out :cry:. Started spotting this morning and the witch will be here by the end of the day.

Onto May and cycel 9 TTC!!

Welcome new ladies and best of luck!!!

:dust:

Sorry 1babydreamer :hugs:
9 is my lucky number so maybe it will bring :bfp:'s for both of us!! Cycle 9 here we come! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->