Ttc in early 20's (19 welcome too :) )

I definitely agree with ff in your case. You had quite the dramatic temp shift. Mine are a lot milder so last cycle disagreed with af and moved it by adding in fertile cm

Yah Ive been bad about tracking my cm but just a little worried this cycle might be a bust since af is due Monday or Tuesday :/

Hope you get a BFP instead of Af, I'm testing Monday if she doesn't arrive first. Af was due today (now yesterday since its almost 1 in the morning) and she didn't show so hopefully she stays away. My temp dipped this morning though so not looking great.

Aaand... She showed up just after that. Cycle three for me...

awwh shucks sorry to hear :(... Hopefully this next cycle will be yours :D
& my temp dipped today too. I'm putting money on that af shows up tomorrow night like she's done the past two months get my hopes all day then shows up at night >.< but then again she might show later since I ovulated a little later just going to wait it out :)

Wow that is quite the dip, 5dpo? That's way too early for af though.

I know this cycle seems to be wacky like I've been tracking my periods for months & they've all been 28-29 longest one i had was 30 the last 2 have been perfect 28 days I've always been able to pinpoint af but looking at my chart and everything I'm pretty confused.

See what your temp does over the next couple of days. It may be an implantation dip, or it may be you haven't ovulated yet or possibly an anovulatory cycle. Did you do anything different temping today?

The only thing different was I woke up earlier today. I've also been using opks but this time I didn't track what days I got positives on I just made sure to bd that day lol :)

That could have affected it somewhat and like Clynn said it could have been an implantation dip. Hopefully it jumps right back up tomorrow. If it stays down for more than a couple days ff will take away your crosshairs, that happened to me my first cycle. Good news is I finally ovulated a couple weeks later (very long cycle). Hopefully it jumps bak up though.

My temp went back up today so fxxed! :)

As long as af doesn't show up at around 9 o'clock tonight like she loves to do I'll be okay but if she does onto 3rd cycle and like they say 3rd times a charm so staying positive :)

I'm on my 3rd cycle too so hopefully that's right. Good luck.

Thanks good luck to you too
:) hoping this will be your lucky cycle

Hello! Can I join you? I'm 22, dh is 24, been together 8 years! Married almost 5 and we're ttc our third. I'm cd 22 today and due to ovulate at somepoint this week hopefully. I'm not sure exactly when and my cycles are also slightly irregular so not too sure when AF is due either! It's so frustrating but it's only cycle 1 ttc this one so planning on temping next cycle to get a better idea of what's going on.

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies :D xx

Allstar- welcome! You and your dh sound really similar to me! I'm 22, DF is 24 (25 in a little over a week) and have been together 6.5 years, we're getting married on our 7 year anniversary. TTC #1 though. GL!!! Hope this is a lucky cycle for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->