Ttc in early 20's (19 welcome too :) )

Hello Allstar, welcome! 8 years? Wow, DF and I have been together 4 years in August, a little under a month after we get married. And married 5? That puts you at 17/18 when you got married. How did people react? Most people are happy for me but my boss thinks 20 is too young to get married and she will definitely have the same opinion when we get pregnant. I don't know when af is due yet either. My first cycle ttc was 68 days, second one was 33 days. Hopefully this one will be 33 days or less. I chart so I know I have an 11 day lp so I always assign an expected af date once I have confirmed ovulation, also ff has figured out the same thing so whenever I get crosshairs it gives me a new af date. Right now it has predicted ovulation around cd40 but that's likely just an average between the first two (cd57 and then Cd 22)

Well af never showed tonight so waiting to see what happens... So at least now I know this cycle isn't completely wack pretty positive my chart is right & I'm only 6dpo so feeling a lot less confused

Hi! I got married a month after I was 18. My family and friends were really happy for us but dh's family, especially his mum tried to stop it happening. Thankfully he didn't listen and here we are! Had our first baby when I was 19, second at 21 (both planned) and now ttc our third little bundle. I've just always wanted to be a mum and turned down my places at university to do so and haven't regretted it once. I love being a mummy! I'll have plenty time to sort out my career once the kids are older - that's my plan anyway!

Apps on my phone using the average of my previous cycles are saying AF is dues between 3rd and 6th April so we'll see. I'm still waiting on a positive opk!

I've always wanted to be a mom too, I understand. Based on my last cycle I should ovulate around the 6th...long way to go still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->