TTC in June anyone

Onetubeleft, it's still way early, don't count yourself out yet! It's super hard to stay positive when all you have been seeing is BFN's, but you will see that BFP when you least expect it. FX to everyone!

Onetubeleft - i know what you mean im 5dpo and i feel the same way, but who knows maybe we will get lucky this cycle

I got a bfp a few days ago but my hcg at 14dpo is only 55 40 hours later only 83 I was told it most likely won't be viable going for another set of labs tomorrow just to see.

Swimmy how exciting! !! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a sticky bean and a healthy nine months.

Hey ladies. Hope you are all well.

Ive been working all weekend so I'm completly shattered. On cd6 now just coming off af. Will start bding this weekend testing 16th sept Xx

Yay 179 this time. Still super low but it made me feel better

Oh my gosh swimmy that's good news!! :) keep us updated. Any more blood work coming up?

gonna test tested wednesday afternoon so thursday hopefully they call with it over 400+ i just want to see it in the thousands and I will be happier. Just still so nervous about it. And i still have no pregnancy symptoms except for slight sore breasts and being tired. (never have i wished for nausea so bad hahaha)

424 :) so my doubling time is now almost exactly 48 hours :) I really wish it was higher but at least they said I can stop checking them if I want until my ultrasound. Really hoping its a sticky bun

Omg! I think congrats are in order :) yay!!!
I'll be 9dpo in the am.. Im getting anxious to test!

I didn't get a bfp until 12dpo and it was soooo faint lol waiting stinks! I'm still nervous with my levels so low. I'll probably have my betas checked Monday hahaha. Fingers crossed AF stays away

I just had some brown cm. I'm 9dpo and only Cd 23..my cycles have been pretty regular with 28 days. I'm praying it's IB and not Af showing 5-6 days early!

Well my hcg only went up to 803 in 5 days my doctor said its not viable and I should start mc soon or we will have to do a d&c ..... This just stinks! She wants repeate labs Wednesday so she can see if they have started to drop. So hard when a bfp turns out to be more hurt than when AF shows up. Ugh

So confused my labs still stink barley climbing so I did an ultrasound today and it's measuring perfectly on time fetal poll and heart beat im so confused?!! How can my levels say miscarrage. Also I really stink at waiting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->