TTC in June anyone

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a while, 8dpo here! I O'd on cd11 and since my husband went away we only got to bd on cd9 but I hope that was enough! My chart is looking okay so far!!

Oh FX Lilly!!

No news here, AF is now late by three days, and I last tested yesterday afternoon and got a BFN. Either this is a really weird cycle (which I have never had before) or it's taking a long time for that BFP to show! I'm hoping for the second :) I'll test again tomorrow morning and see if there's any change. As far as symptoms, not cramping much, but feeling bloated and having lots of abdomen twitches, plus sore boobs. Keep fingers crossed for me ladies, I'm going nuts over here...lol

Hey guys, how's everyone? Sorry I was keeping a low profile for a bit

6DPO but not particularly hopefully think it's all too much for me now. Bad cramps yesterday and today so will just wait and see what happens.

How's everyone else getting on?

Think we decided if it's another BFN we are going to go and get some tests done, nervous cause scared of the outcome but least this way if there's something I can do to help the process I won't feel so useless.

Baby dust to all and I am realllllyyyy hoping for some good news in this group.

Oh ok so weird q 🙈 my "area" has a fussy feeling lately 😂😂anyone know what this is about would u say it's build up of hormones. It's sssoooo bizzare 😂

hey gals I'm still waiting to O should be tomorrow i think though (except last cycle wasn't until cd 21 :dohh:) i figured i'm just going to bd every other day like my doctor recommended and just not stress about it.
i went kayaking on Wednesday it was suppose to just be a short 20 mile trip. but i just didn't feel like that was enough when i got to my get out point, so crazy me just kept going .... 153 miles all the way to lake huron lol it felt amazing. I feel so uplifted :happydance: hoping that this good mood keeps up even with having to go back to work tonight lol.

Hope you ladies get a BFP this cycle!! Nelly it was good for me to get tests done it made me upset that it wasn't good news but at least then we knew what we needed to take to try to make it better.

Bfn at 13dpo for me:( still not giving up until af shows though!! I woke up with a terribly bad sore throat. I'm hoping it's a good sign! Lol

Hi ladies! Nelly good to hear from you! Nothing much to report from me...my weird AF just ended, so I'm just waiting to ovulate. Fx for me...I know I haven't been trying nearly as long as some of you ladies but I'm getting really discouraged.

Lilly i really hope the witch stays away
mininun1 - its ok to feel discouraged, its so hard when you have bfn :( i bet you don't have much longer before you get a bfp though :)

I got a peak on my monitor tonight so i should be ovulating later today or tomorrow. Can't wait to go on my next kayaking trip less than 2 weeks! (of course AF will probably show up for that one lol)

Hey guys! 15dpo..i haven't tested since my bfn on 13dpo. Right after I tested I started with an awful sore throat and cold so I'm not sure if my temps are actually elevated or if it's being sick but they haven't dropped yet! Last month my cycle was 26 days and today is cd26 but I won't consider myself late for AF until after cd28.
Get to bd'ing girls! Good luck :)

Hey ladies. 1dpo here. Well Atleast I think. I took opks up until Tuesday but think I may have ovulates yesterday. So that's what I'm going to count from. Did lots of bding yesterday so fingers crossed. Xx

Mini - totally get it it's sssoooo disappointing hit me real hard last cycle but just have to pick ourselves up and know our turn IS COMING

Lily - 😱😱exciting DYING to hear how u are today? I have good feelings

Onetube - may the tww go quickly for u ✨✨✨

Swimmy - kayaking sounds so therapeutic I envy u have the weather to do this regularly. Happy bding 🙊🙊🙊

I am 11dpo and over heating I am ssssooo hot, probably AF on route. Bad digestive system last few days, aching in my stomach, heart burn and cramps 😔😢😔 AF worsens each month I tell ya. Nearly fainted in work today with it and feel but sick now 😖😖😖 due on sat and defo not testing rather see the witch then a "not pregnant" least that way on the road to O rather than waiting for it it to come. Trying to be more chilled out this cycle and not so stressed out. If it's not this month then it's not meant to be and our baby is fussy and knows which month they would like to arrive 😂😂 baby dust to all and ladies lets remember WE WILL GET THERE ✨✨✨✨

16dpo and my temp stayed high today.. I tested on a dollar store test this evening, no hold and drinking liquids all day. It's most likely a bfn but I swear I can see a disturbance. I'm hoping I'm one of those crazy people that only test positive at like 19dpo hahah
I have one more test for tomorrow morning! My light brown cm stopped, still no af. Hmm

Hey everyone. I'm 2-3dpo and had a spot of blood today. Is that too early? Xx

Hey ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well.

Lilly_m, how exciting!! It definitely sounds like you have a shy bfp. Have you tested this morning yet?

I'm just waiting to ovulate, I can't decide if I want to buy more opks and track like I did last month or take it easier and just make sure to BD every other day during my fertile week...last month I was so dedicated and it ended up being a wacked-out cycle and a BFN, so maybe that's a sign to relax and not obsess so much this month. Ugh, so frustrating.

Lilly - ooohhhh fingers crossed that your bfp shows up in the next few days that is sounding promising!!!

mininun1 - i hate waiting to ovulate sometimes i think it is more stressful than the tww. I have like 80 of the wondfo's left so i still tested this cycle even though my doctor said to just bd every other day during my fertile window.

Started on the vaginal progesterone .... this stuff is yucky lol that's for sure. Still gonna temp even though it will keep my temps high until i stop taking it just to keep in the habit. Not very hopeful this cycle for some reason. Going on another kayaking trip this weekend for 5 days hopefully that again puts me back in a better mood.

Ohhhhh Lily any more news??? How exciting✨✨✨

Mimi - think I am going to do the same next cycle I can't keep this up I am going insane maybe try a relaxed go next month may even be the winning month for us.

Swimmy u just never know the ones u feel out seem to work for others.

I am 13dpo today, I cramped from 5 in the morning yesterday till went to sleep had a hot water bottle with me alllll day 😖😖 AF is due today, cramping yesterday I presumed followed by AF but still waiting. I never get full on cramps for a day but hey another vile PMS symptom to add to the list. No cramps this morning but think I just stressed myself over yesterday probably a bit delayed. Anyway not hopefully but thankfully not depressed as last month have a what will be will be this attitude this cycle (veryyyyyy hard to do 😂)

Baby dust ladies ✨✨✨✨we will get there

Aww Lilly and Nelly :(

Nelly, yeah that's what I'll be doing this month for sure. Hopefully the relaxed approach will be more effective. Either way, I don't want to allow myself to get as stressed as I was last month. I have a good feeling about this next cycle though!

I'm sorry the witch came around, its not fair!

Nelly you can do this, you are strong. Sending lots of hugs your way. Go out and do something for yourself, like get a pedicure or drink a bottle of wine and watch netflix. I'm keeping you close in my thoughts

Aww sorry to those the witch got �� it's hard but try to think positive with a fresh new cycle. *hugs*

5-6dpo here. Think I will be out this month which is really disheartening. There was just part of me that really really wanted to be pregnant this month.

Just wish this tww would pass so I can move on to the next. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->