TTC in June anyone

Hey everyone! 9dpo, not really expecting much. How are you all any one else testing the 20th? Xx

Hey guys, cd5..i hate this wait after af and before O. Also, my husband will be gone Cd 10-14 so if I O again on cd12 I'll be out this month too:( I'm hoping I O later though!!

Ray im sorry AF showed up :( enjoy that wine! I decided not to test until I'm back from vacation.

Lily I hate when u know timing will be wrong already lol. I think I'm going to be on a kayaking trip next cycle during o >.<

Doctor called me before I left and said I can have clomid next cycle along with the progesterone idk if I want to try both right away. What do u guys think?

Hey guys thanks for the encouragement, sorry was rebooting myself but back now. Awwww sorry Ray :( so disappointing here's ur sister :( enjoy the wine and like me u ll bounce back, onto Aug and this will be our turn.

Lily only takes 1 little solider so a sly bd before he goes and as soon as he is back ha

Onetube - fingers crossed for u

Swimmy - in for a penny in for pound, sure why not if the dr recommends. Would there be side effects doing both?

Glad to see you back, Nelly! August will be your month for sure!

Littlelily hi!! How are you and your little bean doing? Thinking about you!

AF is due for me on Sunday, but really hoping she stays well away. I'm cramping and headachey, but that could be either or.

I'm good thanks, I hope my little bean is ok. Very hard to tell. Going for an early scan tomorrow and hope to see heartbeat and get a bit of reassurance. No reason to think anything is wrong but will make it feel more real.

Rooting for you ladies. Hope AF stays away mini :af:

:dust:

Lily- let us know how the scan goes.

I took a small break from the boards after my bfn but ready to get going this cycle. I'm cd 8 and it's my last day of Clomid. Going in on cd 12 to get monitored and I normally trigger around cd 16.

How are you guys doing? I missed hearing about everyone!

Lily, keep us updated on the scan!!

Welcome back Rayin! It sounds like you are well prepared - extra baby dust to you.

I'm just waiting for AF to arrive on the 26th, hoping she doesn't, but I feel like I usually do a few days before the witch arrives (light cramping, headaches), so I don't feel too hopeful. I feel like I did everything right this month, BD'd every other day throughout the week-long fertile window, etc., so if it's a BFN, I know the disappointment will be worse than last month.

Fx for you! Keep us updated !

Lily, keep us updated on the scan!!

Welcome back Rayin! It sounds like you are well prepared - extra baby dust to you.

I'm just waiting for AF to arrive on the 26th, hoping she doesn't, but I feel like I usually do a few days before the witch arrives (light cramping, headaches), so I don't feel too hopeful. I feel like I did everything right this month, BD'd every other day throughout the week-long fertile window, etc., so if it's a BFN, I know the disappointment will be worse than last month.

How are you ladies? Just wanted to let you know, scan went really well. Baby measures at 7 weeks +3 and saw the heartbeat.

Fingers crossed for some lovely news on this thread soon! X

That's awesome! Congrats :)

How are you ladies? Just wanted to let you know, scan went really well. Baby measures at 7 weeks +3 and saw the heartbeat.

Fingers crossed for some lovely news on this thread soon! X

That's so awesome, Lily! I'm sure you are really relieved as well. I can't believe you are already seven weeks along!

AF showed up a week late, but on a good note now I can go on my kayaking trip and not be ovulating hahaha. started the clomid this cycle and progesterone. trying not to put to much hope into the 1st cycle of it.

AF showed up a week late, but on a good note now I can go on my kayaking trip and not be ovulating hahaha. started the clomid this cycle and progesterone. trying not to put to much hope into the 1st cycle of it.

I'm sorry to hear that AF showed up, swimmy! But I've heard amazing things about clomid so I'm sure you will get that BFP in the next couple cycles. And that kayaking trip will be a great way to distress and have some fun!

How is everyone doing?? I'm totally confused on my end haha. AF was due on Sunday, and never showed. I have never had a late period, so I got really excited. I tested this afternoon and it was negative. Hoping that it was just too early to tell, so I'll wait a few more days and test again.

Hi swimmy! How are you doing? No I don't temp, just using the ovulation kits at the moment. I did ovulate right on schedule (according to the kits and to the spotting lol), but now with this late AF and the negative test, I'm starting to wonder if my whole cycle is out of whack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->