TTC June 2017! Let's pass the time for the next two weeks!

Does anyone here use glow or Ovia apps? Xx

Thanks for the welcome!
Karoolia I'm hoping you o this month and that hubby's new schedule allows for lots of baby dancing!

Thanks meek! He's a resident doctor so sometimes his schedule is a little ridiculous.

I think when I got pregnant with my mc I ovulated on CD 17, but I was only tracking cm at the time so I'm not 100% certain. I just really hope it happens, even if I don't get a bfp, I really want some proof that I'm back to normal. Although obviously bfp is the goal :)

sarah - I don't use either of those apps. I haven't even heard of them. Will have to check them out.

Hi everyone! Just introduced myself in the general TWW thread too, but wanted to say hello here as well :)

A little background - I'm currently in my TWW on our 4th cycle of actively trying for #1. My fiancé and I are both 25 and I've been off BC for 5 years, so were hoping it would happen a little faster than this but trying to stay hopeful! We're doing temping, OPKs, the CBFM, FertileCM, and PreSeed - basically throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks ��

I know I'm in the TWW, just not sure where exactly...my temp chart makes it look like I'm at 8DPO but Clear Blue Fertility Monitor puts it at only 4DPO. Trying to be patient but I am the worst about symptom spotting...FX'd for everybody!

Good luck Gemini! Waiting is so hard isn't it? I went a little crazy last cycle waiting for af and testing and that was right after a mc so I knew the chances of a bfp were slim. My goal is to try to be more patient this time around.

When do you normally start to test?

Does anyone here use glow or Ovia apps? Xx

I used to use both actually. I like different aspects of each but I was also using FF. It just became ridiculous tracking in 3 different apps so to control myself I deleted Glow and Ovia and I'm just using FF. It's the least pretty to look at but I think it gives the best accuracy/detail to your chart.

Good luck Gemini! Waiting is so hard isn't it? I went a little crazy last cycle waiting for af and testing and that was right after a mc so I knew the chances of a bfp were slim. My goal is to try to be more patient this time around.

When do you normally start to test?
karoolia- I tested like crazy the first cycle and felt like it just made it harder on me everytime I saw another BFN. So the next two cycles I didn't test and just waited around for AF.

I am feeling more optimistic this go around so I plan to test every few days until I get a BFP or AF - took a test today, but nothing super clear (posted this in a separate thread as well) How about you? Testing soon?

https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q629/lriggs1/IMG_0249-I_zpsdp1w6vfg.jpeg

Gemini you have major self-control! I aspire to that level. With my bfp for my mc I only tested around my missed period, but I hadn't actually been expecting to get pregnant that cycle so I think that helped.

I won't be testing for a while. I am only CD14 and haven't ovulated yet. Last time it was CD16 or 17 so I probably have a few more days to go.

I'm glad you're feeling optimistic! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm Megan TTc #1

This is my first time here! I just recently got off of the pill and had my discharge bleed right away for 7 days, typical period length for me. My periods were regular before the pill and cycle was usually 28 days. On cd11-cd13 I had EWCM but was away from my husband because he was out of town. We bd on cd14. Later that day I felt a twinge on the right side ovary area that lasted for about one minute. Then on cd15 I had very light spotting. This is our first try...do you think we could have timed it right on this one?? Baby dust to everyone!

This is my first time here! I just recently got off of the pill and had my discharge bleed right away for 7 days, typical period length for me. My periods were regular before the pill and cycle was usually 28 days. On cd11-cd13 I had EWCM but was away from my husband because he was out of town. We bd on cd14. Later that day I felt a twinge on the right side ovary area that lasted for about one minute. Then on cd15 I had very light spotting. This is our first try...do you think we could have timed it right on this one?? Baby dust to everyone!

Sounds promising! When are you testing? Xx

Sounds promising! When are you testing? Xx

Thanks! I've got my fingers crossed!! Testing June 19th.

Hi All!
New here and first post!
I am TTC after a MC in October last year.
Im currently up to day 35 in my cycle with no AF or BFP yet, very frustrating.
The ttw is bad enough, let alone extending it.

Looks like we got our bfp this month! I'm 13 days past my trigger and 11dpo. Hopefully this helps spread around some baby dust in this thread <3

Attachments

• 2017-06-10 07.44.06.jpg
    2017-06-10 07.44.06.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
Congrats juhnay!

Mind if I join? I'm waiting to o. Opks are still fairly light but all other signs are pointing to o by tomorrow. I will be testing by June 25th...if I can hold out that long haha

I don't really know what's going on with me. I wonder if for some reason I am going to o earlier than normal. I've been getting sciatica pain on my left side and left sided cramps. Back aches today and got heavy feeling. Might do an opk in a few hours xx

Edit: did an opk, not positive but pretty dark??

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Juhnay!! And welcome new ladies <3 I am FINALLY CD 7 and it's time to start BDing! Looking forward to lots of BFPs soon! :D

I have an update: I ovulated on CD17! I was really worried it wouldn't happen this cycle. Currently 3DPO. I'm not feeling super optimistic about this cycle. I still feel like things are a little off from my miscarriage, but ovulating is a big step in the right direction, plus you never know what may happen!

Good luck southernbound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->