TTC June 2017! Let's pass the time for the next two weeks!

Hey

Havent posted in awhile
I ovualted on the 4th sunday i had smilys all day on the opks
Since that i tested 8dpo 11dpo and today 13dpo were all bfn
I dont think i am now as surely it would off marked todays test
I did a digi clearblue
Period should be here by monday
I really thought i was aswell
I have the same boob burning pain what made me get a test last time i was pregnant
But im getting bfn so think im out this month
Hows every1 else getting on did u get your bfp
Xxxx

Sorry to her tattoo, you never know though. You aren't out until you're out!

I'm only 6DPO so just sitting here waiting. Too early to test even. Kind of boring.

Sorry to her tattoo, you never know though. You aren't out until you're out!

I'm only 6DPO so just sitting here waiting. Too early to test even. Kind of boring.

Im around 5/6dpo I think too, when are you testing? X

I agree, Tattoo... It's too early to conclude anything.

I'm 11 dpo on my first ttc cycle. bfn so far. Patience, patience...

Hi Sarah, glad to have a dpo buddy! My plan was to wait until June 24th (af due date), but I think I might test at 10 dpo, which is this Wednesday.

Hi Sarah, glad to have a dpo buddy! My plan was to wait until June 24th (af due date), but I think I might test at 10 dpo, which is this Wednesday.

Ooo I'll be looking out for that! I plan on testing on Saturday.

May be a little tmi but I have one very sore nipple! My breasts feel quite tender. Also my sense of smell has gone mental! I can smell EVERYTHING!!!

Hi ladies I am hoping to join in , I normally just read and never post but I am so obsessing this time around , I am currently TTC #2 and DH has been put on nights ahh lol , I have pcos and really am hoping to be lucky for number 2 I have been taking vitex and got the clear blue digital opk I got my blinking smiley face yesterday me and DH BDed to this morning and I got another blinking smiley this morning after as well so I am hoping he won't be to tired when he gets in , in the morning 😝, my projected date for AF to start is July 2nd ugh the waiting I swear is killing me this time

Hi Ladies!

I'm Cycle 3, TTC #1, CD 18, 1DPO.

CM has pretty much dried up. BBs are little tender/sore. Not much else to report. I plan to start testing from 7DPO (I know way too early to get a BFP but I'm a POAS addict an it keeps me busy) until BFP or AF.

Hi everyone

I came on my period like clockwork on the monday excatly 31days after my MC same as my regular cycle
Im gutted in 1 way as i did ovulate i had a check up scan which showed after 2 weeks off my MC i was ovulating that quickly but my husband takes steroids (hes stopped now well were trying for a baby) which lowers his sperm count so could take months and months or it could happen straight away guess were see (im normally that person who falls preg after 1 time but with my husband its harder)
Im hoping now tho that were do it this month lol
I should O on the 4th 5th off july this time im gonna make sure he stays away from me untill them dates lol then go like rabbits up until its time to start testing lol

How is everyone else getting on
Hope u are getting bfp

Tattoo - sorry to hear about AF, but great news that your cycle is still regular. Nothing worse that waiting out a long drawn out irregular cycle.

Yeah get hubby to put down the roids. Tell him to just double up on pre workout. heehee

Good Luck in July!

Quick question
My period was very light
Normally i bleed 3 days heavy than day 4 i stop than ill do day 5 light brown ending

This is my first period since my MC and it came perfect timing on target (grrrr) but was day 1 spotting than bled that evening
Day 2 bleeding normal
Day 3 nothing
Day 4 today nothing too its all gone
I only had a 2 day period is that ok im abit worried as normally i bleed much heavier and longer than that
Also i had no cramps either very strange

Lol hubby has came off them thank god and taking some injections to bring his hormone levels normal and clomid tablets (i thought they was only for women)

Im reading your post lol im the same soon as i O i dry up afterwards
What tests u going to use for 7dpo
I just ordered a batch off them frers off ebay what say they can detect 10hcg instead off the standard 25hcg levels
I think its so hard to hold off testing lol

I've got a variety of tests some frer, some dollarstore cassette ones, some IC strips.

I probably won't use a frer until at least 9dpo, they're so expensive so to waste one at 7dpo would be silly.

I'm 3dpo today boobs are sore again and i have some super light almost not worth mentioning cramps this morning.

I had a 2 day period back in December, we weren't TTC at the time so I wasn't tracking what my body was doing really. It was pretty strange I'm typically a 3 day medium flow girl and that's it. 2 days just doesn't seem like enough right?! I'm not sure what it means but hopefully it's your last AF anyways!

Hi ladies! I forgot to check in, but I got my bfp this month! It is still very early and I am very cautious after my miscarriage in April, but I can't deny that I'm currently pregnant. I got a faint line at 8dpo. It is now 11dpo for me and much stronger, not as strong as the control line, but looking good!

Crossing my fingers it sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->